What's your favourite fragrance?

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

What's your favourite fragrance?

Post by Jake »

What aftershave, deoderant, perfume, etc. do you prefer to wear? which is your favourite fragrance?
what fragrance do you like the opposite sex to be wearing? can you recognise another fragrance just by smelling it?

my favourite fragrance ever is NEXT Carbon. it's the best smell ever :D unfortunately it's a discontinued substance so i only have what's left at home. i have no idea why it's discontinued, because it was popular and smells brilliant!
Anybody got any of it they don't want? :D

I've only get one small bottle of the aftershave, a very small amount of the deoderant and a bit of the hair wax. not fair!
Cordea
Regular poster

Re: What's your favourite fragrance?

Post by Cordea »

Was it sold by the NEXT clothes shop? If so I can head into my local one to see if there is any left in stock and arrange to have it posted to you in the UK. Got any pics of the bottle? I'm a bit clueless when it comes to any form of cologne. That said on the rare occasion that I do wear it (I don't bother with it when I go out to pubs/clubs etc) I use either this stuff my parents got me and it's accompanying shower gel or I use this stuff. I think that's the right one, looks like it and it's the same box. Both smell pretty nice though, worth a shot using. Might attract something nice ;)

Edit: As for deodorant I use either Lynx Twist (lemon and lime? think it's that) or Lynx Africa. Also use those as my normal shower gels.
Jake

Post by Jake »

Yes, I got it from the next clothes store :) i'll upload a picture in an hour or two when i'm going back upstairs :P
stevo75
Regular poster

Post by stevo75 »

Ralph Lauren Polo blue Fragrance which is a new product i boughtit the other day i just think it is awesome has a wonderful smell and boy does it smell great you can get it in boots here in the u k and Debenams department store also Ralph Lauren is very popular here in the u k
ghostrider
Occasional poster

Post by ghostrider »

the fragrance that i've recently found to be good is Hearts and Daggers by Ed Hardy but i like lots of aftershaves like cool waters, tommy hilfiger, hugo boss and even some by Next like pure platinum
Jake

Post by Jake »

Hugo boss and Issey miyake are very very nice, just the price is too much. for similar scents and cheaper prices, choose the next brands :)
ghostrider
Occasional poster

Post by ghostrider »

yeah I agree, Next aftershave is very underrated and the have an increasingly large choice of fragrances too
Jake

Post by Jake »

Just such a shame the Carbon series was taken away. Instinct is good though, and the signature fragrance is pretty good for wearing if you're going out for the evening.
ghostrider
Occasional poster

Post by ghostrider »

yeah, Next signature is a really good quality aftershave, it smells like it should cost much more than it actually does !
doggydogdogdoggy1
Regular poster

Post by doggydogdogdoggy1 »

I use a cologne from Paco Robanne it's called One Million. Such a good fragrance, I've gotten a lot of compliments completely out of the blue. It's sweet, yet woody at the same time just so you don't seem a bit too girly. Great for dates, not so much office or everyday use. Ladies love this one.

Return to “Talk Forum”