Usernames.

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Re: Usernames.

Post by Jake »

Ooh, I can do the roar, growl thing. My friends get embarrassed because I do it in public. Frequently. Alongside various other strange sounds.
Robbay91
Occasional poster

Post by Robbay91 »

well my names robert but i got the nickname robbay in school you pronounce it rob-bay! yes the people who call me by my nick name shout it everytime and 91 because thats the year i was born so im only 21, i normally use chopper as my name on websites as its my dogs name but i decided to use my actual nickname
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Robbay91 wrote:well my names robert but i got the nickname robbay in school you pronounce it rob-bay! yes the people who call me by my nick name shout it everytime and 91 because thats the year i was born so im only 21, i normally use chopper as my name on websites as its my dogs name but i decided to use my actual nickname
Chopper! Nice. 8) Is that after Mark Read?
Julia.Edelmann
Regular poster

Post by Julia.Edelmann »

Good Thread:

Here comes a big surprise for everybody: My first name is "Julia" and my last name is "Edelmann". Thats together: Julia.Edelmann :)

I think "Edelmann" isn´t a cool name, but so what, thats german :)

Greetings

Julia
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Julia.Edelmann wrote:My first name is "Julia" and my last name is "Edelmann". Thats together: Julia.Edelmann
:o Really? I always thought you had named yourself after this lady. Go figure. :)
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Grim »

Rommeltje wrote:
Julia.Edelmann wrote:My first name is "Julia" and my last name is "Edelmann". Thats together: Julia.Edelmann
:o Really? I always thought you had named yourself after this lady. Go figure. :)
^What he said! I only use a pseudonym as it more accurately describes my approach towards the world in general and when I tell people my surname they assume that I'm taking the piss (it honestly is Smith BTW, no bollocks or bullshit!)
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
Julia.Edelmann
Regular poster

Post by Julia.Edelmann »

Hello Everybody,

thank you for the link. Cool, that there is another woman with the same name and it seems that she like gloves too :)
To me. I think Edelmann is an old german name, I think in german it sounds a little bit oldscool, but so what.
The only tink in my name I changed is the first name. I use Julia, it is the short form for the name I didn´t want to write here. My friends call me Julia and I think this is the right name here in the forum.

Greetings

Julia
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Grim wrote:I only use a pseudonym as it more accurately describes my approach towards the world in general and when I tell people my surname they assume that I'm taking the piss (it honestly is Smith BTW, no bollocks or bullshit!)
Yes, you are indeed very grim, Mr. Smith.
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Grim »

Julia.Edelmann wrote:Hello Everybody,

thank you for the link. Cool, that there is another woman with the same name and it seems that she like gloves too :)
To me. I think Edelmann is an old german name, I think in german it sounds a little bit oldscool, but so what.
The only tink in my name I changed is the first name. I use Julia, it is the short form for the name I didn´t want to write here. My friends call me Julia and I think this is the right name here in the forum.

Greetings

Julia
Whatever name you choose is fine, Edlemann is an old German version of "nobleman" so it's slightly more elevated than the origins of my own surname (a worker of metal). You're much more honest than most of us as we work from nicknames and pseudonyms rather than using our actual names.
Rommeltje wrote:
Grim wrote:I only use a pseudonym as it more accurately describes my approach towards the world in general and when I tell people my surname they assume that I'm taking the piss (it honestly is Smith BTW, no bollocks or bullshit!)
Yes, you are indeed very grim, Mr. Smith.
He looks far too cheerful to be compared to me (not as good looking either, I have significantly less forehead and more hair. Currently have a cavalier tache and soul patch for Movember too :p)
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
Classy_Katy
Glovely Diva

Post by Classy_Katy »

I find it interesting how people choose their usernames too..mine is simply my brand name, I came up with it at the spur of the moment when I joined the adult site, http://www.adultwork.com/Home.asp. I wanted to differentiate myself from the others and although the name Classy_Katy doesn't scream "raving nymphomaniac", it is still me. So I use it wherever I go when talking about my interests in fetish etc. 0:)

Return to “Talk Forum”