Usernames.

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

MountainDew
Occasional poster

Re: Usernames.

Post by MountainDew »

For me, my username depends a lot on the context - for forums like this it tends to be a bit more abstract, but still related to me (I have a rather large Mountain Dew addiction for example) however in other places I either have another username that I use a lot that goes back to my old online gaming days or I use some variation on my actual name.
MedicalGloveLover
WWGFA donor

Post by MedicalGloveLover »

Simply enough, my user name on here is based off my love of medical gloves. Five years ago I joined a Medical Fetish site(I do not remember the original name) now called Zity.biz with the user name of RubLatGlove.

As for video games:

For Male characters I use these names:

Ash based off Ash Lambert from Vandel Hearts (video game) and Ashley 'Ash' from Evil Dead 1 & 2 & Army of Darkness

Colwyn from the movie/book Krull.

For Female characters I use these names:

Maeve from The Adventures of Sinbad (1996-1998) TV Series

Rina from Sinbad (2012) TV Series

Tiger from Sinbad (2012) TV Series
gojohn
Occasional poster

Post by gojohn »

My name isn't John. O_o

But it does have some significance, came from a hilarious incident that happened years back. I was working at a scout camp in the mountains, there was another camp next door to us (called "Camp Juniper"). One night we were off work and had been drinking and went back to the parking lot of camp to find our camp director (boss) figuring out what we were doing. We were underage, so we all hid behind cars. The boss man shined his headlights on one of our guys and told him to come out from behind the car; when he jumped out he screamed "MY NAME IS JOHN *******, I WORK AT CAMP JUNIPER." It was dark and the boss didn't recognize our guy, so he split.

Next day, another staff member came up to us and said "WTF guys, why did you narc on the deaf kid?"

Turns out, there was actually a John ******* working at the other camp, who is deaf. Oooops.

Go john!
Zodijackyl
Regular poster

Post by Zodijackyl »

My username comes from "Zodijackyl Light", a song by melodic death metal band Dark Tranquillity.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

What?! Another metal fan?! What is up with that? O_o

Check out this thread, Zodijackyl: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=322
thesovietempire
Occasional poster

Post by thesovietempire »

My name comes from the fact that I collect memorabilia from the Soviet Union and Russia. I don't endorse communist governments at all.
LatexGloves4Life
Occasional poster

Post by LatexGloves4Life »

I use a few different usernames on the web but for this forum I told myself why not use a name that specifies my love for gloves. :luv: So my username is pretty straight forward I love latex gloves & always will for my whole life. :biggrin:
camuel

Post by camuel »

I saw this thread now. Camuel is my real first name. I nearly always use Camuel or I have this gaming nick called xhassanxable for some reason. Youtube suggested it once.
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

wmowrg - Mine comes from a game I used to play with my first serious girlfriend when we were in our teens. We used to speak in abbreviations to each other and guess from that what the other was saying .... She would say things like "MMACOT" for "Make me a cup of tea" or "ILY " for "I Love You" ....

One day I said to her "WMOWRG" ... which meant "W*nk Me Off Wearing Rubber Gloves". It took her ages to guess it but it was worth the wait !! 8D

It's a bit sentimental since this was the first time any girl wore rubber gloves for me in that way ... and I said it many times to her afterwards .... :twisted:

So there you go ..... wmowrg
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

wmowrg wrote:So there you go ..... wmowrg
I will do no such thing! :tongue:

Return to “Talk Forum”