Usernames.

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Usernames.

Post by Rommeltje »

Very interesting thread this is becoming!

Mrs. Uni, that's hilarious; I always thought it was short for University, and used to picture you as a lecturer!

Guess I have to picture you riding a unicorn now, wearing riding boots and holding on to his horn with your one glove....I can live with that. :biggrin:
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Rommeltje wrote:Very interesting thread this is becoming!

Mrs. Uni, that's hilarious; I always thought it was short for University Guess I have to picture you riding a unicorn now, wearing riding boots and holding on to his horn with your one glove....I can live with that. :biggrin:
I'd like that. But for riding I'd want to be symmetrical and have both gloves on. Easy things to fall off, horses. As I know from experience! :p
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Grim »

Rommeltje wrote:Very interesting thread this is becoming!
I definitely agree with you there, then again I'm still a touch weird where data is concerned. Seeing others logic always intrigues me a touch :shy:
Rommeltje wrote:Mrs. Uni, that's hilarious; I always thought it was short for University Guess I have to picture you riding a unicorn now, wearing riding boots and holding on to his horn with your one glove....I can live with that. :biggrin:
That sounds very much like the sort of thing that might have come from the mind of Chris Achilleos, intriguing mental image though :D
mrs uni wrote:I'd like that. But for riding I'd want to be symmetrical and have both gloves on. Easy things to fall off, horses. As I know from experience! :p
On the odd occasions when I've ridden I've failed dismally at the falling off bit - I believe that it may have something to do with the horse thinking that the girth is loose compared to the death grip my legs have. Marvellous creatures but I'm far more likely to fuss and pet them than ride them - that I leave to the experts! :p
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
TheGlovemaniac
Banner Extraordinaire

Post by TheGlovemaniac »

I first used "Glovemania" as a screen nickname and the name of a glove related website I created way back in 1996. When all Yahoo and MSN groups stopped in early 2000's, I called it quit and left the web "glove scene". I came back in 2008 and noticed that the name "Glovemania" was taken for a non-fetish related glove site and in 2010, there was a stupid FB group called Glovemania ran by jerks. So I changed my nickname into "The Glovemaniac" as I am a maniac about gloves :)
Image Image
qweretrretet
Regular poster

Post by qweretrretet »

It started as a random nickname. Now i like it very much :)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

qweretrretet wrote:It started as a random nickname. Now i like it very much :)
Does it mean anything? Or is it an onomatopoeia? :)
qweretrretet
Regular poster

Post by qweretrretet »

Nothing. Just letters from the first row of the keyboard ;)
DialGforGloves
Regular poster

Post by DialGforGloves »

My username is the same username I use for my Literotica.com account. As some people probably know, it's a play on Alfred Hitchcock's movie Dial M for Murder (which I sadly have NOT seen!). Originally when signing up for Literotica.com I was playing with a few other usernames, but I chose this one because it had a different vibe, almost as if it was a command to a person calling a phone sex line, rather than something like "TheKinkyRomanticGlover" where I was describing myself. :)
"Hallelujah, praise to the brave and insane!"
12man34

Post by 12man34 »

As you can see, my name is Manfred (reason for the 'man') and since I'm pretty new to the username stuff (haha) I just put 1234 in my username :) Easy to remember :)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

thechewie wrote:...I tend to be the Chewbacca of my group of friends...
Is that 'cause you're really hairy? ;)

Return to “Talk Forum”