Making a "play" suit

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Making a "play" suit

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

I recently got a a neoprene smock like this. Image I am thinking of doing a little modification to it to make a "play suit". What I was thinking was putting it on and measuring where my penis is and cutting a hole to put it through. I want to make a nice seam around the hole so I'm trying to figure out how to cut it to fold it back and glue it. I'm also thinking of attaching some gloves to the sleeves but I am not sure how to do that. I appreciate any input. Theres something about having gloves over long sleeves like that that turns me on.
I love rubber gloves!
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Re: Making a "play" suit

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

I have begun making my playsuit. What i did was mark where my erect penis bulged out and made two circles on the apron. One measuring 2 1/4 inches, the other measuring 1 1/8 inches. I cut out the 1 1/8 inch circle and then made 16 slits in the material inside the 2 1/4 inch circle. I taped them back temporarily to try it on and it looks good. I need to get some time when no one is around during the day so i can glue the tabs back and seal it. this is going to be fun when its done. :D :D
I love rubber gloves!
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

I have started gluing the flaps back to make the hole complete. Here is an image.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I love rubber gloves!
Rubberhandschoen79

Post by Rubberhandschoen79 »

Wow pretty cool. The thing that I would love to have is a full suit from a rubber household glove. Would feel awesome to wear an entire rubber glove. A full suit from the same material and texture :D Mmmmmm.

Return to “Talk Forum”