Dorian Gray?

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Dorian Gray?

Post by Grim »

Just a random question as I'm watching the film at the moment but how many of us actually look their age? I was last ID'd when buying alcohol at 35, I'm 38 now and most people refuse to give me the credit of my years (I've earned my cynicism and sarcasm - it's a survival trait!)

Are there any others who appear rather youthful or should I just go ahead and gloat a bit? (Hey, it's either that or shoot myself and the latter would be "messy"! :tongue: )

I'll also insert a rapid codicil here - should you not be happy about how old others see you as this is not a dig, merely a question. I generally lose 10 years in most estimations, 20+ when I'm trying to buy beer in a supermarket - it's a real ballache!

I just have a "friend with benefits" who sees me filling the title role as I don't exactly appear to be the age I am.
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?

Return to “Talk Forum”