Has anyone got twitter?

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Classy_Katy
Glovely Diva

Re: Has anyone got twitter?

Post by Classy_Katy »

I'm on twitter...I write about whatever occurs to me at the time, plus auto-links when I'm online on Adultwork, new uploads of photos and movies etc. :-)
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Grim »

AlexLady wrote:
Rommeltje wrote:
AlexLady wrote:It's not always glove related because most of my followers don't know about this fetish (I'm just now coming out about it,)
O yeah, that's right. :) How's that going? Have you gotten any reactions?
The fans who've known me for a while and like me for me (you know, the great guys who honestly enjoy seeing a girl in pleasure rather than just expecting me to do things I don't like 'just because they like it' [whom I tell to fuck off! :D]) ...they LOVE it! They love how much I enjoy it and wish I did it on camera more... but... not everyone who watches me cares about my pleasure, you know? So I don't do it very often, normally I just cum with toys and no one complains about that. I've had about one person per twenty say "Wow so you made me pay 5$ and all you're doing is masturbating with gloves on...? Ripoff" or I'd do it more :(
I'm not one to use Twitter or Facebook, "antisocial" is possibly the best description for me, but that actually makes me rather glad that I don't do so. Otherwise your channel would be clogged up with comments along the lines of "Certainly - if you're a cheapskate", "You were the one wanking pal!" and "Look up the word 'slave' in the dictionary - just because you want one doesn't mean that you'll get one". I get a touch grumpy about cheap shots and tend to be a touch more blunt than most, even when sober, which led to the "great Grim Facebook debacle of 2009" (I haven't logged in for a looong time but I reckon I set some kind of record for the highest number of "ignores" issued in a single hour!) which has rather soured me on the whole affair. Besides, I tried the whole "stream of consciousness" business and landed a few people in therapy. Oops? :$

Great for those that find it rewarding, not so good when you're a misanthropic, opinionated, antisocial git. I'm actually more than little impressed by your level of tolerance! :o

@Rommeltje: 18 out of 20 people are just arseholes, the 19th simply hasn't proved it yet. The 20th is generally a decent person but has issues with the fact that their view of the universe is not the same as everyone else's. About 1 in 1,000 of those may ask the simple question of "Why?", less than 1 in 10,000 will ask "Why not?" - in most cases the latter are the ones we ought to treasure (there are limits way beyond socially acceptable, the previous comment does not apply to paedophiles, psychopaths or socio paths for example but in general it holds true - just had to add that there because if I didn't I just know you would sooner or later :D) BTW, I'm neither negative nor cynical, I merely have a more realistic view of the world and the people in it than most :tongue:
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Grim wrote:... the "great Grim Facebook debacle of 2009" (I haven't logged in for a looong time but I reckon I set some kind of record for the highest number of "ignores" issued in a single hour!)...
Oh, come on now, now you're making us curious! :)
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Grim »

Rommeltje wrote:
Grim wrote:... the "great Grim Facebook debacle of 2009" (I haven't logged in for a looong time but I reckon I set some kind of record for the highest number of "ignores" issued in a single hour!)...
Oh, come on now, now you're making us curious! :)
Let's just say that I have a rather large problem with paper activists and when someone I know to be totally homophobic chose to copy and paste a gay rights topic I went a touch apeshit. Homosexuality occurs throughout the animal kingdom, it's not something that's a positive survival trait but it is as natural as the birds and the bees. Stop persecuting people for following their genetic urges, end of. It shouldn't need every bugger and his cousin chipping in about something they know nothing of. Personally, I know very little. I can definitely understand a woman preferring other women as they are much easier on the eye, there's the odd bloke I find seriously sexy and a TS ticks many boxes for me (but not all - lips, tits, dick but no pussy. A woman with a strapon is preferable). It's about mutual attraction and trust, not gender.

Should I be asked about my fetishes I'll answer but I don't volunteer information - it isn't hiding per se, simply keeping a low profile :D I object strongly to being branded a pervert and ranked alongside child molesters (which is what, unfortunately, occurred) after I delivered a rant about how the fetish and BDSM community were marginalised and branded outcasts by a homophobic hypocrite who didn't have any belief in the shite that they were spouting. I did mention that I was trying to keep a low profile, didn't I? I fucked that up properly! Outed as a fetishist switch? Just a touch. Ignores from every fucker and his cousin except for one of my brothers where it was more a case of "Fuck yes! It does run in the family!"

Suffice to say that me and social media don't get on as I don't censor what I say, it's exactly what I think at the time (and generally the same afterwards but I might be a touch more diplomatic) and if anyone doesn't like it I suggest that they repeat the words "golf lock use elf" faster and faster until they get the message. Oddly enough that appears to offend many people, who'd have thought that would happen?

@Rommeltje: You ask, I answer. When are you going to learn to stop asking for details dude? I can always provide and it's generally messy (as well as a wall of text) :D
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
AlexLady
Glovely Diva

Post by AlexLady »

Grim wrote:

Great for those that find it rewarding, not so good when you're a misanthropic, opinionated, antisocial git. I'm actually more than little impressed by your level of tolerance! :o

I understand what you mean for sure. I may not be misanthropic, but I am very sexist against other females and was mute for a long time (very anti-social, to say the least.) Twitter isn't just about socialization, it's about letting people who are curious about you know about your day and what you think. Like yourself I'm very opinionated--especially about things I'm getting a degree for--yet a follower count based on people who think you are wrong isn't going to happen. You can speak your views and worst case scenario less people who "hate" what you think will listen to you, and there is no harm in that, right? :)

Twitter really isn't for everyone though. It's a great way to share what's up with your family/friends/fans, talk about politics, or to follow people you're a fan of but I don't understand the use of it outside of that.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Grim wrote:@Rommeltje: You ask, I answer. When are you going to learn to stop asking for details dude? I can always provide and it's generally messy (as well as a wall of text) :D
When I ask, I expect to be answered, so that works out fine then. ;)

Haha, it's a shame you're off facebook. I'd love to add you (on my anonymous account, obviously). I think it'd be hilarious to see you go off at people. :p
AlexLady wrote:Twitter really isn't for everyone though. It's a great way to share what's up with your family/friends/fans, talk about politics, or to follow people you're a fan of but I don't understand the use of it outside of that.
Heh, those are exactly the parts of Twitter that actually aren't very useful at all. :) (Well, except the keeping in touch with fans if you're an adult performer, of course.) As a journalist, I can tell you it's a great help in discovering stories and tracking down useful people/information. There's no easier way to keep up with what's happening in the world. Yes, it's shallow, but that's because it's just a starting point. If anything catches your interest, you investigate to find out more. You do have to follow the right people to use it in such a way, though.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

I have it, but not for anything sex-related :P
Digits
Regular poster

Post by Digits »

Danny wrote:My twitter is just my normal everyday life twitter.
Just like mine. It's also a place to rant. :x
“I think, you thought, who confirm?”

Return to “Talk Forum”