Family Business

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Stefansquire88
Occasional poster

Re: Family Business — an interactive short novel

Post by Stefansquire88 »

Janey,

This is a delicious piece of writing. You have succeeded in your goal of putting each of us inside the minds of your characters. Each chapter clearly has a woman's touch and a creative writer's passion. Guys trying to develop such a storyline would have probably finished (so to speak) in half the time, and missed the opportunity to make us feel Lyra's conflicted emotions.

You said it took many writing sessions to fully detail Lyra's building desire and ultimately succumbing to Tori's masterful love making. The words you use are so descriptive that we can envision all of it. Really powerful. Pages and pages of marvelous description of their beautiful night together. Any reader who takes the time to savor each word is going to be transported along with Lyra. As her climax builds you brilliantly let us know what Lyra feels emotionally and physically. That is a true turn on.

Each of your characters are so different. I am hoping Priya injects herself back into the story by making a rubber gloved pursuit of Lyra. Now that Lyra's glove fetishism has been released, she will never turn back. Latex could lead to a new appreciation of long, tight household gloves with their textured fingertips and soft long cuffs.

Please continue sharing your writer's gift. We thank you.

Stefan
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

Thank you, Stefan! :-*
You just made my day, my week, my month! I would never have expected to get such detailed and positive feedback from anyone. I hope the rest of the forum members read your post and decide to check out the novel. The more readers, the more fun!

All,
I'm on purpose not responding to your many ideas (like what's going to be Priya's role in the future, what other glovely stuff will happen to Tori and Lyra) because I don't want to give away any secrets. But be sure that I'm acknowledging them, and all your feedback and ideas are very much appreciated.

Big kiss,
Janey

PS: Will take some time this weekend to write the second half of the next chapter. Sorry for the wait time, but I've been travelling a bit the past few weeks.
Stefansquire88
Occasional poster

Post by Stefansquire88 »

Thank you Janey!
Just knowing you are at work conjuring up the imagery for the next chapter is exciting.
I am sure we all are anxious to see what your creative mind comes up with. Have a glovely time finding sweet inspiration.
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

Hi All,

thank you for bearing with me. The past weeks have been crazy because I'm moving to Switzerland, so I first spent a lot of time preparing for and attending job interviews, and now preparing my relocation. I wanted to finish Chapter Five before the big relocation, and I'm happy to announce that I've been successful!

You must not miss Chapter Five, where we will get to know Priya a little better.

Please enjoy the read here:

and don't forget to vote (http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=53 ... 2ff83c4a48) and to comment! All critique is highly appreciated.

Janey
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

Thanks for updating Janey!

I think my expectations were a little high, mostly because Chapter 4 was SO good! But some tension is building, I'm curious to see where it goes.

I'm not really sure which answer to go with. I think Priya, quite clearly, is showing that she has feelings for Lyra, so maybe she'll tell her to leave Tori.
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

Hi Someguy, thanks for your comments.
Someguy wrote:I think my expectations were a little high, mostly because Chapter 4 was SO good!
:hmm: Thanks for saying that Chapter 4 was "SO good"; I really put a lot of effort into it, and I'm happy that you enjoyed it. But does that mean that Chapter 5 is not good enough? What kind of expectations were you having? What would you have done differently? Why? Don't be afraid to hurt my feelings. I'm genuinely interested in a serious discussion.

Cheers,
Janey
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

Well I guess I was hoping for some more gloved action! ;)
And certainly it's not that Chapter 5 wasn't good enough, it just went in a different direction than I expected it to. I guess I was hoping that Lyra and Tori would start to connect more on a romantic level, and Lyra would start accepting her glove fetish, Tori being more supportive of her. And then I was hoping for some gloved action between her and Priya. But I get the feeling it will all come together in the end. Maybe all three of our glovely ladies will end up gloved together...
glovefetish

Post by glovefetish »

Dear JaneyE,

I read the new chapter last night and it made my entire evening marvellous! You made us so happy with the new chapter -despite your moving-, so I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU again -on behalf of everyone-, for all your efforts what you have been putting into writing these breath-takingly delightful stories with copious style! As I told you before, I love the soft, feminine words, the phrases and all its details. :luv: I can see the whole story in front of me and it is really turning me on!
About chapter 05:
If I want to be honest, personally I better prefer the previous episode, because of the fetish latex gloves and the sex scene. Satin gloves is not my favourites, but it is decidedly feminine.
My vote:
I would try to put them in touch together, I mean three of them…
I know Priya hates Tori and maybe they will never have sexual contact with one another but I would willingly read about a lesbian orgy with all the girls in latex gloves…
Anyway, this is only my opinion and I am going to read the following chapters, however it will be continued… It is your story and you are the writer, Miss JaneyE
Keep up the good work! :up: :8up: :whoop:
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

Guys, I can imagine that you would like to have "gloved action" in every chapter, but we need a bit of story as well. Please bear with me through the "slow" chapters. Don't miss them, because they contain crucial information intended to let you know my beautiful girls better and understand what's going on in their heads. I promise, I have a lot of gloved action in store for these ladies. Just vote wisely and you will be rewarded with the "good stuff" sooner! ;-)

Having said this, I'm happy to announce that the first "Swiss" chapter is finally online. Relocating and "setting up" my new home has kept me very busy these past few weeks, but I managed to write Chapter Six of Family Business.

Enjoy the read:

and don't forget to vote:

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=54 ... 49347e05fd

And as usual, let me remind you that all your comments are highly appreciated. Keep them coming!

:-*
Janey
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

Another spectacular update!

I liked this chapter a lot. You're right, the gloved action is much appreciated, and this chapter's gloved action was awesome! Great to see Priya and Lyra in gloves together.

Once again, I'm not sure which direction to go with, but for the sake of variety, I'd say go with Pip. We've certainly spent enough time with Priya and it's time to get back to Tori, Lyra's love. Plus, I've got a feeling that even if Lyra chooses Pip, it won't actually be the last time we see Priya. She'll be back.

Return to “Glove Stories”