My Daughter's Addictions (Chapter 5 online now)

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

My Daughter's Addictions — Chapter 4

Postby JaneyE » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:09 pm

jump to previous | next chapter

My Daughter's Addictions — Chapter 4 (on Tumblr)

After the revelation that Willa might have lesbian tendencies, Erika openly flirted with her all the time. Willa seemed to take Erika’s flirtations like a game she was willing to play every once in a while, which was not the same as flirting back, but it was more than Erika had dreamed of.

Erika also started to hang out with Willa after school hours. However, she had to limit that to once per week because the only way she could do it was if she skipped track-and-field training and hung out with Willa while her parents thought she was exercising. When her coach eventually asked why she was being sick for only one day, but regularly every week, Erika took the risk and told him the truth. Her coach, who was an experienced teacher and knew that teenagers need to be happy in order to perform well at school and in sports, allowed Erika to skip training once per week so that she could spend time with Willa, but only on the condition that her markers evolved as planned.

Most of the time, Erika hung out with Willa and Mhairi at Mhairi’s house. Later I learnt that she also used to visit Willa at our house sometimes. I don’t know whether by chance or because Willa actually planned it, but Erika only visited Willa at our house when I was not around, which is why I had no idea what was going on between the girls.

Anyway, every time they were at Mhairi’s house, the three girls wore latex gloves all the time. Mhairi and Willa also liked to wear other latex garments in addition to gloves, but Erika was happy enough wearing a pair of shoulder-length latex gloves she had got from Mhairi. Gloves were her true love.

However, as much as Erika loved to spend whole afternoons with Willa, she didn’t understand why they always had to stay at home all the time.

Mhairi agreed. “Other kids spend their afternoons shopping, or at the gaming arcade, or —”

“First of all, you’re the only one of us three with enough money to go shopping every day,” protested Willa. “Secondly, I’d love to go somewhere, but you know that my mum doesn’t want me to wear my latex clothes outside. And I’m not going to spend a whole afternoon without my gloves.”

“Me neither,” said Erika. “The one afternoon per week I hang out with you is the only time I ever get to wear these beauties.” She caressed her own latex-covered arms to make her point. “But why can’t we go outside? Let’s go to the ice-cream parlour. It’s not far. Or are you afraid to be seen in latex?” She made chicken sounds.

“Shut up!” said Willa. (Mhairi giggled in the background.) “I love to be seen in latex, but what if my mum sees me? She’s just waiting for an excuse —”

“I’ve got it!” triumphed Erika. “How did I not think about this before? And how didn’t you? Aren’t you supposed to be the best student in our class?”

Willa shrugged.

“Do tell!” said Mhairi.

Erika pointed out that Mhairi lived in a residential area that was connected to the rest of the city by only one main road. “Don’t you see? Nobody drives through these streets to go somewhere. People do it to get here. You don’t live in this parish. If we stay within its limits, what are the odds that your mum walks or drives by and sees you? Zero! Literally zero!”

“Actually, it needs to be physically impossible for the odds to be zero, like a dog hatching out of an egg,” said Willa. “But you are right anyway. What’s the probability that my mum will find out? Not literally zero, but —”

“Low enough for you to risk it?” interjected Mhairi.

Willa nodded.

“Yay!” Mhairi and Erika stood up and did a little dance, like cheerleaders — cheerleaders wearing long latex gloves.

And I had no idea!

After the Halloween party at Mhairi’s house, I had told Willa not to introduce Erika to latex. And since I didn’t get to meet Erika, I thought Willa didn’t invite her to our house to make wear latex gloves, so I assumed that Willa was obeying my order. But she wasn’t. She was making Erika wear latex gloves, but at Mhairi’s house.

And as several weeks passed and I thought my daughter was behaving especially well, Willa was taking strolls along the canal, going to the ice-cream parlour, hanging out in the park with Mhairi and Erika — wearing long latex gloves and other latex garments.

And while I was in London buying a special Christmas present for my well-behaved daughter, she was seducing Erika.

It happened on the last day of class before the Christmas holidays. It was a Friday, and I was not at home. I was visiting my sister in London because that was the last chance to wish my sister happy Christmas before she and her children went on holiday to Zakopane. (That’s what my mum’s lottery win got them — a ski trip in the Tatra! My daughter got herself a Latexella outfit.)

That Friday, Erika and Willa went to our house after school. As usual, they put their latex gloves on as soon as they arrived. Willa chose a pair of purple shoulder-length latex gloves, and she lent a pair of pink gloves to Erika, also shoulder-length.

First they had lunch, and they didn’t talk about anything out of the ordinary while they ate. But Erika wanted to ask Willa for a special favour, and she became increasingly nervous as they finished their food.

“I’ve been meaning to talk to you about something,” said Erika shyly. “Do you remember that day, you were probably just teasing me, but...”

“What is it?” asked Willa, pulling a pair of rubber gloves over her other gloves to clean the kitchen.

“You mentioned... you said something about touching yourself with gloves on.”

“I was not teasing you.” Willa took the dirty plates to the sink. “I do touch myself with gloves on. I will never masturbate with bare hands.”

“It is true, then. Because I must confess that I do it, too. I have a pair of satin gloves at home. I always put them on when... Can I help you with that?” she asked, pointing at the sink filled with hot, soapy water.

“No, just give me that pot, please,” said Willa. “I’ll be done in a minute.”

Erika passed Willa the empty pot that was on the table. “You see, my parents... Those gloves Mhairi gave me — I always leave those gloves at Mhairi’s. I can’t risk my parents finding them,” explained Erika. She took a kitchen cloth, held it under the running tap, wrung it out and cleaned the dining table with it. “What I want to say is... I have never had the chance to masturbate with latex gloves on.”

Willa turned off the water tap and took her rubber gloves off. The shoulder-length latex gloves she was wearing underneath were clean and dry.

She waited while Erika washed her gloved hands. Then, she put her latex-clad fingers under Erika’s chin and lifted her face so they could look each other in the eyes. “You want to masturbate here, in my house, today. Am I right?”

“That’s the idea,” said Erika with a sheepish smile.

“You dirty, little Erika!” exclaimed Willa. She put on the sweet smug smile her face got when Erika flirted with her in front of other people, and she answered things like: “Wow, Erika, I didn’t know you felt that way! I’m flattered, but already taken. But I do have a very cute second cousin.”

“I know it’s a strange request.” Erika sat down. “I’m sorry for even —”

“No, don’t be sorry! Let’s do it!” Willa walked around Erika’s chair. She placed her gloved hands on Erika’s shoulders, bent forward and whispered. “We’re going to spend the whole afternoon masturbating in our long latex gloves.”

“Isn’t masturbating kind of a personal thing? What I was asking for is actually —”

“Of course it is personal! You touch your own pussy, I touch mine. But we still can do it next to each other. Boys do it all the time. It’s like watching the telly or playing a game together.”

“How do you know boys do it all the time?”

“I don’t know, but I saw a film about a summer camp. And there were three boys who shared a bedroom and they did it together all the time. They even bet who came first, or who would shoot the farthest, or —”

“Eew, that’s disgusting,” said Erika. “You don’t want to bet who has the most orgasms, do you?”

“Come on, it will be fun.” Willa, still standing behind Erika, pulled Erika’s head backwards and kissed her on the tip of the nose. Then she took Erika by the hand and led her to her bedroom. “Sit down,” said Willa, patting lightly on the foot of her bed. “Just let me make us some space...” She took the three large stuffed bears that were at the top of her bed, grabbing them by the ears with little care, and threw them out to the corridor. “You can start taking your clothes off.” Willa stood and looked at Erika for a second. She made an L-shape with her thumb and index finger and her chin on it. “Hmm.”

Erika thought how sexy that pensive gesture looked with purple latex gloves on.

“On second thought, stand up, stand up,” said Willa, tapping Erika on the shoulder. “And start taking those clothes off.”

Erika stood up, and Willa grabbed the duvet, threw it out to the corridor like she had done with the bears. But unlike the bears, half of it landed in the room; so Willa kicked it out and closed the door. Then she closed the curtains and turned on the lamp on her bedside table. “What else?” she thought aloud. “Oh, yes, that.” Then she got a large red headscarf out of her closet and threw it over the lamp. The mood in the room changed instantly. Finally, she took a bottle of perfume that was on her dressing table and sprayed the flowery scent on her bed and a couple of times into the air.

“Did the boys do that, too, in that movie you allegedly watched?” chuckled Erika.

“I did watch it! And instead of babbling nonsense, get naked. You haven’t taken one thing off. You’re not getting this chance again soon. We can’t do this when my mum’s here... or at Mhairi’s.”

Willa turned up the heating and removed her clothes unceremoniously. It took her only twenty seconds, and she was standing fully naked in front of Erika — except for her purple shoulder-length latex gloves.

The care-free, child-like innocence of Willa, standing there completely naked as if that was the most normal thing to do, was disarming to Erika. “Perhaps I should wash myself,” said Erika, lowering her gaze.

“Oh, yes! I should do that, too,” said Willa. She took Erika by the hand and lead the way to the bathroom. There she took two small white towels out of a wardrobe, handed one to Erika, and soaked the other in warm water. Then she cleaned her private parts as casually as she had taken off her clothes, hung the towel to dry on the edge of the bath and washed her gloved hands thoroughly. “Hurry up!” she shouted while she ran back to her bedroom.

Erika was left alone in the bathroom. She removed her clothes slowly, and eventually she was also wearing nothing except for a pair of shoulder-length latex gloves. Like Willa, she cleaned herself, but she did it slowly and examined every inch of her body, making sure that there were no imperfections that Willa would find horrible.

“Relax, just relax,” she said quietly to herself.. “It’s not sex, just masturbating. Besides, she said she liked your athletic body, so what’s there to care about?” She looked in the mirror and struck a bodybuilding pose (sort of). She grinned. That was too silly!

But then she flexed her biceps, and seeing the round bulges of muscle form inside the cuffs of her shoulder-length gloves was strangely satisfying. She made a few more poses and was oddly aroused by how the pink latex seemed to enhance the form of the muscles underneath.

Motivated by that surge of self-confidence, Erika went back to Willa’s room, closed the door and jumped onto the bed.

“I already turned up the heating,” said Willa, “but you can turn it higher if you need it.”

“Thanks.”

“I won’t need it, lying next to your hot body,” snickered Willa, softly caressing Erika’s bottom.

“Shut up,” said Erika. She was secretly bursting with joy. “Now what?”

“Now you touch yourself,” said Willa. “Do you need me to show you how?”

“Let’s just lie for a while,” proposed Erika. “Let me enjoy the simple pleasure of being naked with only gloves on. It’s my first time.”

Willa agreed. And thus, the girls did what teenage friends do on free afternoons — they lay flat on their backs and talked about things only teenagers care about. Except these two teenagers were naked and had shoulder-length latex gloves on.

“The day you told us you were a lesbian you said you had a crush on somebody,” said Willa.

“Hmm.”

“Who is it? I didn’t want to ask you in front of Mhairi, because she would tease the hell out of you... and probably go and tell the girl that you like her.”

“I’d rather not talk about that,” said Erika.

“Come on! We’ve seen each other naked. There should be no more secrets between us. Do I know her?”

“You don’t,” said Erika. She wanted to scream to the world that it was Willa.

“Tell me more about her,” insisted Willa. “Is she your girlfriend?”

“She doesn’t know that I’m in love with her,” said Erika.

“Then tell her. What are you waiting for?”

Erika didn’t respond. She moved her hands and placed them on her crotch, like little children that think that you don’t see them when they close their eyes.

“I read something interesting not long ago,” said Willa. “Apparently, it’s natural for women to wait for the man to make the first move. Even now that we’re all emancipated and stuff, most women who are in love wait for the man to make the first move; many prefer to risk being alone rather than making the first move.”

“Of course! Because making the first move is awful. You bare yourself letting the other person know that your happiness depends on their willingness to love you back. Making the first move is literally giving yourself to the other person, and then you are theirs, and they can throw you —”

“Don’t dramatise!” said Willa. “My point was that lesbians have the same natural tendency to wait for the other one to make the first move. But they are both women, so they both wait. I bet there are tons of lesbian couples not getting together because they are both waiting.”

“So you’re suggesting I make the first move?”

“Think about it. Perhaps she already loves you, but she’s waiting for you to take the first step. And you will never find it out because you’re too chicken to tell her that you love her.”

“Then tell her to make the first move,” Erika scoffed. “If she’s too chicken to make the first move, she will never have my love.”

Willa grinned. “No worries. Just tell me her name and I will let her know.”

Erika didn’t reply. She just followed Willa’s movements with her eyes as Willa got off the bed, approached her bookshelf and took a long look at a row of music CDs. Willa put her gloved finger on the CD case on the far left, and then slid it across the spines of her CDs. Finally, she chose a CD and inserted it into the player.

Soft jazzy music came out of the speakers. Erika couldn’t even see where the speakers where mounted, but the sound filled the room. Erika felt like floating on the sound waves of the clarinet.

“It’s Gershwin,” explained Willa as she lay down again. “A special jazzy version — perfect for intimate moments. Come here,” she said, turning towards Erika.

Erika gave Willa a quick glance, then turned her back towards her and pushed her naked bottom against Willa’s crotch. “Be my big spoon,” she said.

Willa hugged Erika from behind, and Erika purred with delight as the girl she loved cuddled her. Both girls were warm and happy, close together and comfortable, and they eventually fell asleep, submerged in an endless pool of joy.
I love gloves! Ich liebe Handschuhe! Ik hou van handschoenen! Io amo i guanti! Eu amo luvas! Amo los guantes! Я люблю перчатки! Kocham rękawiczki! मैं दस्ताने प्यार
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Reputation point: 109
Glove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove Superhero

Re: My Daughter's Addictions (Chapter 4 online now)

Postby lglove » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:34 am

Awesome! Can't wait for the next installment!!
lglove
Regular poster

Reputation point: 67
Glove HeroGlove HeroGlove HeroGlove Hero

My Daughter's Addictions — Chapter 5

Postby JaneyE » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:40 am

jump to previous chapter

My Daughter's Addictions — Chapter 5 (on Tumblr)

When they woke up, Willa was lying on her back, hugging Erika like a stuffed bear. Erika, lying partly on top of Willa, felt the latex of Willa’s gloves clinging to her upper body. Their legs were intertwined and Erika became aware that her mons pubis was in full contact with Willa’s leg. It almost felt like having sex.

They looked each other in the eyes, and Erika thought she saw real tenderness in Willa’s eyes. It was a long shot, but...

“Have you watched ‘The Golden Compass’?” asked Erika.

Willa stared into the distance for a second. “Yeah, I think I did, at the cinema. Was it about a girl and a talking polar bear?”

“It was,” said Erika, caressing the side of Willa’s torso with her gloved hand. “Do you remember that everybody in that world had a personal animal companion?”

“Oh yeah, the girl had a furry rat thingy —”

“Her name was Lyra, and that thingy was her dæmon. And it was actually her soul in animal form.”

“And you’re telling me this why again?” asked Willa.

“You will see. Be patient,” said Erika, putting her latex-covered finger to Willa’s lips. “The books the film is based on never actually say that the dæmon is the soul. but it’s pretty clear, because the dæmon’s animal form always reflects the person’s character. For example, servants have dog dæmons, while strong, powerful people have tigers or lions or raptors, and one of the most evil characters had a serpent. And if the person is sick, the dæmon is as well. And it hurts both the human and the dæmon if they try to walk away from each other.”

Erika looked at Willa to make sure that she was still listening.

Willa nodded silently.

“Throughout the books,” continued Erika, “they explain how the dæmon, despite being outside and visible to everybody else, is fundamentally private. Touching somebody else’s dæmon is a taboo, and if someone actually does touch your dæmon, you feel deeply humiliated and violated. It’s the worst transgression of all...”

“Don’t tell me so many details,” complained Willa. “I haven’t read the books.”

“I’m getting to my point,” said Erika. She wound out of Willa’s embrace and sat up. “The thing is, it is actually possible to touch someone’s dæmon without it being an aggression, and Lyra finds it out by accident towards the end of the last book.”

“I can imagine what situation that is.” Willa smirked. “You have a dirty mind, Erika!”

“Shut up! This is not a joke,” Erika scolded Willa. “It’s one of the most beautiful pieces of writing I’ve ever read.”

“OK. Go on,” said Willa, giggling.

“Thank you,” said Erika. “At the beginning of the second book, the second protagonist of the trilogy is introduced. He and Lyra meet by chance, but from then on, they are inseparable and go together through a gigantic journey. Towards the end of the third book, they end up falling in love with each other, but they are actually not aware of it because they are only thirteen and it’s their first time falling in love. But then, they kiss and they feel the most wonderful and intense pleasure, and that’s how they know that they are in love.”

“And I assume they touch each other’s dæmons while they kiss.” said Willa.

“Yes, they do. And the way the author describes what they feel is genius. They are both very young, so they only kiss. But their feelings when they touch each other’s dæmons are intimate and intense in a sexual way. Pullman never actually writes that word, but he is so good at describing things without ever saying the actual words! Those books made some conservative American mums go berserk.” She tried to imitate a whiny American accent: “My children are not gonna be reading that smut!”

Willa laughed. “Yeah, Americans! But British mothers also go berserk for no reason.”

“Don’t I know it!” exclaimed Erika. She lay down again.

“Do you still want to masturbate?” asked Willa. “Because I’m getting hungry.”

“No, don’t go,” said Erika. “I want you here.” And then she started rubbing herself with her gloved hand. Her movements were clumsy and shy, more like a first-timer’s. “Can I ask you something?”

“Ask,” said Willa. She started fondling her own breasts.

“When you got naked, you didn’t hesitate once. How is —”

“I didn’t eat the apple,” said Willa. She licked her right middle finger and started circling her nipple with the wet latex finger.

“I don’t get it,” said Erika. She stopped rubbing herself.

“I’m not religious, and I haven’t read the real bible,” explained Willa. “But when I was little, I had an illustrated children’s version, and the way they drew it, Adam and Eve didn’t wear the fig leaf until they had eaten the snake’s apple. The apple is what made them self-conscious. Before that, they didn’t give a toss about their nudity.”

“So you’re like Adam and Eve before they ate the apple.”

“I like to think that,” said Willa. “Why should I be ashamed of showing my naked body to you? Am I ugly or what?”

“You are beautiful,” said Erika.

Neither of them said anything for a while.

But then Willa said something that echoed like a choir of angels: “Do you wanna touch my dæmon?”

“What?” Erika felt an extremely hot flow of energy run down her spine.

“I mean, why else did you tell me that random story?” Willa put her right hand on Erika’s stomach. “Here, let me pet your dæmon’s head,” she said, resting her thumb on Erika’s navel and softly moving the rubbery tips of her gloved fingers towards Erika’s vulva.

“Oh!” Erika gasped. “You understood!”

Willa turned her head to look at Erika. “You are so easy to read!” She smiled. “How does it feel? Is it a transgression, or is it intimate and intense?”

“I’m not feeling particularly transgressed yet,” moaned Erika. “Why don’t you keep doing that for a little while?”

Willa’s gloved hand was suddenly gone, and Erika thought for a second that she had spoilt it all. But Willa’s hand returned shortly after, moist with saliva, and went straight for Erika’s most sacred parts.

“Yeah, that’s what I was talking about!” exclaimed Erika as Willa’s fingertips massaged her labia with great delicacy. “And it’s the best feeling in the world.”

“Now you touch my dæmon,” said Willa.

“OK. But don’t stop petting mine. We can do it at the same time.”

And so it happened that both girls simultaneously gratified each other sexually with their latex-gloved hands. It was not the first time that gloved fingertips played with either girl’s throbbing clitoris; it was not the first time that gloved fingers entered their wet vaginae and explored them from the inside; it was not the first time that a gloved hand made the girls moan and squeak with delight. But it was the first time that the gloved hand in question was not their own.

“Does this count as sex?” asked Erika.

“It does!” said Willa. “A part of me is in your pussy. Does it not count just because it’s my hand and not a body part I don’t have? You’re allowing my gloved hands to touch your dæmon, and you’re enjoying it. Hell, my gloves are fucking you! Of course it’s sex!”

“It’s my first time,” said Erika, breathing heavily. “You have to teach me.”

“We’re discovering this together. It’s my first time, too,” said Willa. She took her hand off Erika’s vulva and propped herself up on her elbow. “Do you want to taste me? I want to feel your lips on my clit and your tongue in my pussy.”

“And what about my gloved hands?”

“There’s plenty for them to fondle while you lick me — my tits, my heaps, my behind...”

“Kiss me first. You’ve never kissed me. I’m not going to lick your genitals if you —”

Willa licked her lips and kissed Erika’s. It was a loud and wet kiss, tingling and satisfying, but too short.

“More,” said Erika, puckering her lips.

Willa smiled brightly, but she didn’t move.

Erika remembered how Willa had said that she liked her athletic body. It was time to show Willa her physical strength. Erika put one of her gloved hands on Willa’s bottom, and the other one behind Willa’s head. Then she pulled Willa closer and held her firmly in her latex-covered arms. Willa tried to yank away, but Erika’s strong arms pulled her even closer.

Conquered by Erika’s impetus, Willa hugged Erika firmly. They twisted and turned for a second, rubbing each other, belly against belly, breasts against breasts, and they giggled at their own silliness. Willa kissed Erika again, but now for real. She pressed her lips against Erika’s. Erika opened her mouth, just slightly, and Willa squeezed her upper lip through the narrow opening. She first bit Erika’s lower lip very lightly and then sucked on it. Erika opened her mouth a bit more, and Willa repeated the same motion as before, but penetrating the gap between Erika’s lips more deeply. And then both girls tilted their heads slightly to the side and their open mouths melted, and they kissed and kissed until their lips started to go numb from the exercise and they didn’t know any more whose tongue was whose, and the only thing they cared about in the world was being as close to each other as physically possible. They became one body wrapped in four latex-encased arms.

“That was my first kiss, and it was wonderful!” said Erika. “And yours?”

“Not my first,” said Willa. “But the best by far!”

“And who —”

“Shh! Who cares?” Willa kissed Erika to shut her up. “Live in the here-and-now. All you need to know is that I am with you here and now. Also, I’m losing my virginity to you. That should count for something.”

“Now kiss my dæmon,” whispered Erika.

“Gladly,” replied Willa. “But you kiss mine first.”

“No. You first,” said Erika.

“I have an idea,” said Willa. She made Erika stand on her knees on one end of the bed. “Now wait there for a second.” Then she walked around the bed and lay down on her back, positioning her head between Erika’s legs. “Now you go down on me. Just don’t sit on my face.”

Erika understood Willa’s idea, bent forward, and planted a delicate kiss on Willa’s mons pubis, just above her clitoris, at the same time wiggling her wet vagina just above Erika’s face.

And so it happened that both girls simultaneously gratified each other sexually with their tongues, and it was definitely the first time that any tongue touched their private parts.

While the doings of Willa’s tongue were very pleasurable to Erika, nothing compared to what Erika felt when she had Willa’s vulva in front of her. She was overwhelmed by the sheer beauty of it. Willa’s clitoris was magnificent like a young rosebud, surrounded by the pink folds of virginal flesh. Perfectly symmetrical and delicate, they looked like designed by an artful master. The wetness on them reminded Erika of the tiny droplets of dew that you can see on single blades of grass if you get very close to them.

Erika touched the little button of pleasure with the tip of her tongue, and she felt how it immediately retreated — it was so sensitive! But then Willa relaxed and Erika could see it throb like a tiny heart. Then she kissed it with the tenderness with which one kisses the head of a newborn, and she could see Willa’s sexual organ shudder with delight.

Then Erika pulled Willa’s labia apart with her latex-covered fingers, as if unwrapping a precious gift, and introduced her tongue into the honey pot. She elongated her tongue as far as she could and pushed it into Willa’s vagina until her nose was buried in Willa’s flesh, and she was surprised when she felt how the inner tissue of Willa’s vagina wrapped itself softly around her tongue, as if hugging it.

And the taste! Erika had read and heard so many different descriptions that mostly involved fish, and not in a good way. All lies! Nothing could describe how good Willa tasted. Yes, there was a little saltiness to it, but the smell was glorious and sweet and fresh and clean. A bit of salty and a bit of sweet and a lot of fragrance — like good black liquorice or French anise sweets.

Willa was the first to reach an orgasm. Erika didn’t quite know how she did it. All she knew was that pleasuring Willa orally was the best she had ever done. She was so fascinated by the taste, the smell and the texture of Willa’s soft body that she forgot everything else. She was actually surprised when Willa started to tremble uncontrollably and to scream.

Erika, who had just inserted three latex-gloved fingers deep into Willa’s vagina, startled. “Oh, God, Willa! Did I do something wrong?”

“No!” yelled Willa, breathing heavily. “Don’t... stop... please...”

Erika got one more finger into Willa’s vagina and went back to licking her clitoris. She could feel it throbbing violently under the tip of her tongue. She licked and she slurped until Willa’s legs went into spasms and Willa gave a final scream that sounded like her heart was being ripped out of her chest.

“Stop now,” cried Willa. “That’s too much!”

“Did I hurt you?” asked Erika, stopping immediately. Her fingers were still inside Willa’s body.

Willa’s gloved hand grabbed Erika’s and pulled it out of her vagina. “No. Yes. I mean, what’s the difference between the most intense pain and the most intense orgasm?” said Willa, panting. “Turn around, please. I want to kiss you.”

Erika turned around and sat down next to Willa. She helped Willa sit up. “So are we done now?” she asked. She was disappointed that she hadn’t had an orgasm.

“No, Honey! I will finish you off afterwards, I swear. Just give me some time to recover,” said Willa, still breathing with difficulty. “Come on, kiss me.”

Erika grinned. “This hand was in your pussy a minute ago,” she said, showing Willa the stains on her glove. “Will you want to kiss me after I do this?” Then she licked her latex-covered fingers, one by one. Willa’s unique taste wasn’t really on her gloves, but Erika did enjoy licking her own fingers. Lost in the intoxicating aroma of the latex, she wrapped her lips around her soft and slippery fingers, and she sucked on them with genuine enjoyment.

“Give me those fingers,” said Willa and grabbed Erika’s hand. “They must be delicious, judging by how you’re purring.” Then she proceeded to lick Erika’s fingers. She put Erika’s long middle finger in her mouth and fellated it, all the while looking Erika intensely in the eyes. And Erika felt her vagina become extremely wet, despite the fact that the action was taking place so far away from her pubic region.

With her free hand, Erika grabbed one of Willa’s hands and kissed it all over while Willa continued to lick her hand. And so the two girls spent a long time kissing and licking each other’s latex-gloved hands, and this with great pleasure because, after all, their love of latex gloves is what had brought them together.

“I’m so wet right now,” said Erika after a while. “Will you please go down on me?”

Willa smiled. “OK, you slut! If you can’t wait.” She kissed Erika on the lips, then pushed her back onto a pile of pillows, gave her inner thighs a slap so that Erika opened her legs, and finally buried her face in Erika’s crotch while her gloved hands clung to Erika’s buttocks.

The orgasm came to Erika with a force that nearly knocked her out. Afterwards she thought, if her life was made into a comic book, they would need to draw a nuclear blast wave wiping out a city to represent what she had felt.

“Oh, bloody... fuck... oh!” yelled Erika as the waves of pleasure wrecked her body. “Willa, I love you!”

Willa sat up and wiped her lips with the back of her gloved hand. “That was a delicious pussy, it was!” Then she laid down next to Erika and kissed her once more.

“Did you hear what I just said?” asked Erika. “I love you.”

“I loved it, too. That was my first time, but I’m sure, of all first times in the world, ours was the best.” She gave one of Erika’s nipples a final playful kiss and jumped off the bed. “But now you have to go home. Have you seen what time it is? I hope you don’t get in trouble with your parents for going home so late.” She extended her gloved arms towards Erika. “Please help me get these gloves off. I’ll have a shower.”

Erika grabbed one of Willa’s gloves by the cuff and pulled it off Willa’s arm. She had red pressure marks around the elbow.

“Oof! That feels good,” exclaimed Willa, wiggling the fingers of her naked hand. “I sweated so much in these gloves! Now the other.”

Erika pulled off Willa’s other glove. “Can I shower with you?”

“Better not, or we’ll end up fucking in the shower.” Willa blew Erika an air kiss. “And you don’t have time for that. It’s really late.”

Willa went to the bathroom and returned to the bedroom ten minutes later. She opened her wardrobe to get fresh underwear, which she put on without a word. Then she slipped into a pair of soft fleece trousers and a t-shirt. She didn’t put any gloves on.

“Willa, I love you,” said Erika again, but Willa was already on her way to the kitchen.

“Hurry up, Erika!” shouted Willa from the kitchen. “I’ll make us something to eat while you have a shower. Sex makes hungry!”
I love gloves! Ich liebe Handschuhe! Ik hou van handschoenen! Io amo i guanti! Eu amo luvas! Amo los guantes! Я люблю перчатки! Kocham rękawiczki! मैं दस्ताने प्यार
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Reputation point: 109
Glove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove Superhero

Re: My Daughter's Addictions (Chapter 5 online now)

Postby Kelliejayne » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:20 pm

Thats the best chapter so far I'm so wet after that. Lol
Kelliejayne
Occasional poster

Reputation point: 1
Glove User

Re: My Daughter's Addictions (Chapter 5 online now)

Postby Someguy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:10 am

Another great chapter. This one was definitely worth the wait. I'm very curious what's going to happen to these two.
Someguy
VIP

Reputation point: 132
Glove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove Superhero

Previous

Return to Glove Stories