Me, my neighbour and... gloves

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Latexglover01
Occasional poster

Re: Me, my neighbour and... gloves

Post by Latexglover01 »

The next morning we woke up and realized we had still our catsuits and gloves on. We looked at each other with a happy smile, which was followed by a good morning kiss. Nathalie said “Last night was really fantastic! I had the best sex ever! Thank you for that! But now I really need a shower”. As she said that, I looked at our bodies. Sweat was literally dripping out our suits and the wrists our gloves were no longer in place under the sleeves of our catsuit. In order to avoid too much sweat dripping on the ground, we both made our way to the bathroom very slowly and carefully. “Would you mind taking a shower together?” I asked. Nathalie said without hesitation and a smile “Of course not… I had nothing else in mind!” We both step into the shower and I let the water stream on our latex catsuits. The sound and sensation of water running on a latex covered body is unique. Also Nathalie clearly enjoyed it. The first thing we took off were our gloves. We throw them down and then Nathalie asked “Would you help me unzipping my suit?” I did as she asked. She slowly step out from the castuit, after releasing first her body and arms. For the first time I now saw Nathalie’s nude body… It was really perfect! I felt a new erection building up. Now it was my turn to undress. Nathalie unzipped my suit and I freed my body and arms. Then the lower part followed and dropped my catsuit in the shower on top of Nathalie’s suit. My erection was now clearly visible. Nathalie’s reaction was completely unexpected. She grabbed one of the wet gloves from the floor in the shower and pulled it over my cock. Then she took my gloved cock in her mouth and started to give me a blow job. This I never experienced and felt really good! After a while she stopped and whispered in my ear: “The finishing touch we’ll do later!”, followed by a smile and kiss. We finished our shower, step out and dried ourselves. Nathalie proposed that she would make breakfast and that I cleaned our suits. I agreed. Nathalie left the bathroom for the kitchen and I started to clean up things. Once ready I put on my clothes and joined Nathalie in the kitchen. I saw Nathalie was also dressed up. She was standing at the hot plate with her back towards me. From the crackling sound, I conclude she was baking eggs. I moved behind her, put my arms around her belly and kissed her neck. It was then I noticed Nathalie had put on a pair of disposable latex gloves. I lightly caressed her hand and said “So nice and…. so sexy!”. She replied with a wink “I told you that I cannot do anything in the kitchen ungloved… even cooking!” Breakfast was ready. I put everything we needed on the table in the dining room, made some coffee and finally we set down to eat. I hoped Nathalie would keep her gloves on, but apparently not this time! Before she joined the table, she gently pulled of the gloves and put them nonchalantly on the dining table. During breakfast the gloves were clearly in our sight. I could not help glancing regularly at them and noticed Nathalie was doing the same. All at a sudden she said: “You know about the household gloves we put on yesterday… they are quite interesting and I think I like them too or at least my pussy likes them too!” she said with a naughty smile. I looked puzzled and Nathalie explained herself: “This morning when I wanted to put on my clothes, I came across the yellow rubber gloves and they reminded me of the pleasure they gave us last night. So I decided to put one these gloves in my briefs, just as you do with a sanitary pad, and I must admit… it is feels amazing!” With these words I felt an erection building up again. “Would you like to check it out?” Nathalie asked and without waiting for my response Nathalie stood up, came towards me, and pulled down her jeans. There she was standing in front of me in her white semi-transparent briefs. You could clearly see the yellow colour and shape of the rubber glove through her briefs. She took my hand and guided me to her briefs. I could feel the rubber glove sliding over her private parts, clearly a result of her sweat and juices. “Have you ever tried?” she asked. I said “No… not really… I have no need for sanitary pads, you know”, I replied with a grin. “Don’t be silly, it has nothing to do at all with sanitary pads… it is just the way you place the glove in your pants. That’s all. The feeling and pleasure of a glove in your pants is completely incomparable!”, she said, trying to convince me and added: “You really should try this out… you will not regret at all!” . She pulled up her jeans and walked to the kitchen without saying anything. A few seconds later, she returned with the corresponding yellow rubber glove and handed it over to me with the words “Come on try it!” After some hesitation, I took the glove, stood up and unzipped my pants. I pulled down my briefs and placed the glove between my legs over my already lightly erected penis. I then pulled up my briefs. The feeling of the rubber glove touching my cock did indeed not miss its effect. Nathalie was right: this felt really good. We finished our breakfast enjoying each other’s presence. Now it was time to clean the table. When I stood up, I felt my cock sliding against the rubber glove. It was sensational. I asked Nathalie if she had plans for that day. She said “Except for some daily shopping in the supermarket not really”. Since I had also to go to the supermarket, I proposed to go together. She said “Sounds good, but on one condition… we both keep the rubber glove in our briefs… This will make us bound in some way, you know… you the left handed glove and me the right handed glove of the same pair of gloves. And… I bet we will be the only persons wearing a glove in our briefs… I love it… this will be our little secret!” she said with a naughty smile on her face in all her enthusiasm. “This sounds really exciting” I replied. A few moments later, Nathalie and I were heading for the supermarket. It was really fun. When passing the rack of cleaning goods, Nathalie pointed at some yellow and pink rubber gloves and asked in a teasing mode “You fancy some, my dear?” and discretely touched my crotch with her hand. Needless to say that I had some difficulties to control myself. I replied with a smile “I think I still have what I need, but if you want some…”. Nathalie did not hesitate and took a pair (small size) pink gloves form the shelf. “Better be fully equipped when doing dirty chores, no?”, she said. We finished our shopping and returned home. After having dropped off my bags at my apartment, I helped Nathalie with hers. We entered her apartment and the first thing she said to me was “I am really wet now with that glove in my briefs. You?” I replied and said “Same here!” A passionate French kiss followed. “I want to see you again this evening” I said to Nathalie. She replied “Me too… come to my place around 8?” I agreed. “Maybe just one thing” she said “would you mind I borrow the red latex catsuit I have worn yesterday?” I said “Of course not, you can even keep it! I will bring it tonight.” Nathalie immediately replied with a smile “That would be great. Thank you so much!” I was about to leave Nathalie’s apartment when she added “See you then around 8 then and… I expect you are still wearing the rubber glove in your pants… No tricks… You leave it in the whole day except for going to the toilet and …. no masturbation!” I turned around to Nathalie and said with a teasing smile “It’s a deal, but you will have to do the same!”. I closed the door behind me and thought, “This can’t be… this is my dream girl!”

Needless to say that I had extreme difficulties the rest of the day not to come with that rubber glove in my briefs, certainly the wetter the glove became due to my pre-cum and sweat. The hardest moment was when I was preparing Nathalie’s latex catsuit with talcum powder. The smell and touch of the latex, knowing Nathalie had worn it the night before and would wear it in the future, on the one hand, and the feeling of the rubber glove in my briefs, on the other hand, made me extremely horny. However, I managed to resist, thinking of Nathalie’s words and what that same night would bring.

It was nearly 8 PM. I decided not to dress in any latex as we did not say anything about it, except for the glove in our pants. I put the red latex catsuit in a dark plastic bag, closed the door behind me and left for Nathalie’s apartment. I rang at Nathalie’s place and she immediately opened door with a big smile on her face. The expression on her face did not only reveal she was glad to see me again, but also she was horny. I entered and immediately gave Nathalie her “present”. She smiled and said “Thank you so much!” and pulled the catsuit out of the bag. She unfolded it and held it in front of her. “So beautiful” she exclaimed with some excitement in her voice! I explained her that the best way to preserve the suit was to fold it up and put in in a dark plastic bag and that each time she would use it, she had to clean it in water with a mild soap, let it dry and put some talcum powder in it before storing it in the bag. She said “That’s clear!”. She folded up the catsuit and put it back in the plastic bag. “Anyway, you are always there to help!”, she added with a with a lovely smile on her face. She continued and said with a wink “But now it’s time to inspect whether you have been a good boy today”. I immediately replied “No objection, but what about you? Have you been a good girl also?” She smiled and said “Who knows… maybe I have been naughty today… If you want to know, you will have to check it out!”. I said “I will certainly do!”, while bending over to Nathalie for kissing her and moving my right hand in the direction of her crotch to unbutton and unzip her jeans. Before I could kiss her and undo Nathalie from her jeans, she pulled me gently away and said “Stop!” I looked at her and was surprised. I did not know what to think, certainly not when she left for the kitchen without saying another word. After a few moments, she returned. I saw she was gloved now. She had put on some latex disposable gloves and held another pair in her hands. She handed them over to me and said with a naughty smile “Protection is essential!”. I laughed and put on the gloves immediately. We first caressed each other’s face with our gloves and smelled each other’s gloved hands. Then we kissed passionately. I felt Nathalie’s right gloved hand going down and she started caressing my erecting penis through my pants. I felt my penis pressing against and sliding over the yellow rubber glove in my briefs. Nathalie had of course noticed this as said “It seems you have been a good boy… I can feel the glove is still there and it’s very slippery in your briefs!”. In the meantime I also had lowered my right hand into the direction of Nathalie’s private parts and started to unzip en unbutton her jeans. Once done, I stripped down her jeans and rubbed her pussy with my gloved hand through her briefs. I could feel Nathalie was also still wearing the rubber glove in her briefs and the glove was sliding smoothly over her wet pussy. Subsequently I slipped my gloved hand into her briefs and started fingering her. She softly moaned. The feeling of the wet yellow rubber glove in her briefs smoothly gliding over the back of my gloved hand, while fingering Nathalie, was sensational. Also Nathalie had in the meantime managed to pull down my trousers to my ankles and was rubbing my rubber glove covered penis trough my briefs. I could feel I would explode soon. It seemed Nathalie must have noticed because all at a sudden she stopped. We looked each other in the eyes and nearly at the same moment we both said “You make me so horny!”. We laughed. “I have an idea”, Nathalie said. “Let’s switch gloves” she explained. I looked at our hands and noticed we were both indeed already lightly sweating in our gloves, more than likely as a result of our intensive activities. At the moment I wanted to proceed taking of my gloves, Nathalie put her gloved hands on mine in order to stop me and said “Not these gloves, you silly!... I meant the gloves we have in our briefs. I am dying to feel your sweat and pre-cum on my pussy!”. More or less surprised by Nathalie’s creativity, the only thing I could bring out was: “Excellent… let’s do that! We both removed the yellow rubber glove from our briefs and exchanged them. I could see now how wet, sticky and shiny Nathalie’s glove was and I could not resist smelling it. The scent of Nathalie’s juices and sweat were overwhelming. I placed the wet glove between my legs over my cock. Then I pulled up my briefs in order to keep the glove in place. All these actions and the idea I had a glove in my briefs that had been worn by Nathalie in her briefs all day long and that was covered with her juices and sweat, made me extremely horny. Now Nathalie had taken the yellow rubber glove I had worn all day and studied its shiny, sticky and wet look. Before putting the glove between her legs over her pussy, I saw Nathalie slightly passing two gloved fingers over the wet part of the glove and subsequently admiring my pre-cum on her gloved fingers. Then she put the same two fingers in her mouth and licked them clean. “The combination of rubber, sweat and pre-cum tastes so good!” she said with a deep moan. Then Nathalie pulled up her briefs, adjusting first the rubber glove between her legs over her pussy. “Now our sweat and juices can mingle”, Nathalie said and added “So horny not?” I only could confirm what she said… and added “You are really hot and kinky, you know that”! She smiled and replied “You have no idea!”.
BLHunter
WWGFA donor

Post by BLHunter »

Wow, that's beautiful.

It seems you transformed my erotic dreams in a fan fiction.

Please, feed us more!! :)
Medfet69
Occasional poster

Post by Medfet69 »

Oh my god that was amazing! I really wish I was in this guys shoes! Please don’t end it here! Please keep going!
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

I love this story and was just going to ask if they could use the household gloves when I realised this story if from 2014. :-(
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
simpli
Newcomer

Post by simpli »

excellent sharing!

Return to “Glove Stories”