The Live-in-Maid - Japanese maid with satin & rubber gloves

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Someguy
VIP

The Live-in-Maid - Japanese maid with satin & rubber gloves

Post by Someguy »

I got this idea and decided to write out a first chapter. It's about an attractive young brunette who takes in a young Japanese college student as her live-in-maid, who she forces to wear a maid uniform, long boots, and especially a pair of long white satin gloves (and you can bet she will frequently be wearing household rubber gloves throughout this story). Let me know what you think

CHAPTER 1

The buzzer rang. Rebecca got up from her computer desk. Her air-conditioner was on full blast, doing it’s best to cool down her large one-bedroom apartment in this humid New York summer. The place was in disarray with Rebecca’s clothes all over the place, a sink full of dirty dishes, dirty wood floors, it was time to do something about this.

Rebecca was wearing a tank-top and short-shorts. She had long brown hair, blue eyes, high cheekbones, a slim-athletic figure, somewhat tall around 5’7, light complexion that was getting tanned from the sun outside, and a look on her face that said “Don’t mess with me.” She was in her mid 20s.

“Yeah?” She answered the buzzer in a dark-toned voice.

“Hello,” a higher voice answered, “This is Keiko.”

Rebecca simply buzzed her in and opened the door. She walked towards her couch, pushing a bunch of her clothes out of the way.

Keiko walked into the door. She was Japanese, looked really young. In an earlier conversation, she admitted she was a college student in her early 20s. Covered by a white hat, her long black hair ran down the sides of her skinny cheeks. Her teeth were not perfect, but her cute smile made up for it. She was not very tall, probably 5’3. She was very skinny, even under her semi-formal wear. A medium black skirt still showed off her slender legs, but her formal looking white shirt, with black straps over it, left much to the imagination. She carried a silver leather purse.

What really stuck out were the long white satin gloves that covered her arms. They went past her elbow; they weren’t even fingerless. Who wore long white gloves in this kind of weather?

Rebecca found herself strangely attracted by this.

“Nice to meet you Rebecca,” Keiko wandered into the room slowly and intimidated. She was looking around, and seemed very pleased with what she saw, “This is a beautiful apartment. Thank you so much for taking me in.”

For a Japanese student, her English was very good, though her Japanese accent was noticeable.

“You’re certainly dressed to impress,” Rebecca smiled raising her arms to rest on the top of the couch, “I like your gloves.”

“Oh,” Keiko looked at her hands, “Thank you. Sometimes I wear them to protect my hands from the sun.” She raised her gloved hands to remove her hat, “The hat too.”

“You have a parasol?” Rebecca’s voice was kind, yet not without a hint of intimidation.

Keiko laughed, “No, I don’t have that. Anyway, how’s everything been?” She looked like she was about to take the gloves off.

“Keep the gloves on,” Rebecca commanded. She didn’t raise her voice or anything, but she didn’t have a kidding tone either.

The Japanese girl looked a little puzzled as she stopped removing her glove. She had barely pulled one finger off as she looked at the accessory. This woman sitting before her was her ticket to staying off the streets and continuing her education, so she pulled the glove back on as she was told. “Okay.”

“Come sit,” Rebecca patted the couch.

Keiko walked to the couch and sat down next to her and held onto her purse. She still seemed a little uneasy.

Rebecca stared at her for a while before patting the couch, “This is a foldout couch. This is where you’ll sleep. The bed is actually pretty comfortable.”

“Ah!” Keiko smiled again, “Thank you so much!”

“Polite little girl, aren’t you?” Rebecca laughed.

Laughter escaped the glove-wearing girl, “I try.”

“Okay let me backtrack for a second,” Rebecca pointed to her computer, “I wrote up a contract for you to sign.”

“Okay,” Keiko complied.

“So you need a place to stay. Going to college, can’t afford housing, so you will stay here rent free, room and board, I’ll give you an allowance each month to help pay for tuition, books, that sort of thing.”

“I’d very much appreciate it.”

“And in return,” Rebecca said, “You will be my live-in maid. You’ll keep the apartment clean, do the dishes, laundry, go grocery shopping, and you said you can cook?”

Keiko smiled and nodded, “I used to cook for my family back in Japan. I’ll make some great delicacies.”

“Yeah whatever. It’ll help me focus on my work.”

“You work in Public Relations right?” Keiko asked.

“Yeah. Now, I won’t be a total snob of a boss, you don’t have to call me master or anything stupid like that. I will let you work around your school schedule in the fall and set aside time for your studies. But I will require you to wear a maid uniform. I got one for you somewhere-“ She got up to go in the bedroom.

“A maid uniform?” Keiko seemed unsure about this.

Rebecca returned with a kinky looking black and white maid uniform on a hanger. It was the kind one would expect out of an anime or even some fetish videos. The skirt looked very short, and there were no sleeves. There was also a pair of tight-looking yellow rubber gloves on the hanger and Rebecca was also holding a pair of long black high-heeled boots. Keiko didn’t expect to wear that, although it made sense as to why Rebecca had taken down her measurements in an earlier phone conversation. “It should fit you perfectly.”

“Do I have to wear that?” Keiko didn’t sound enthusiastic.

“If you wanna live here you do,” Rebecca threw it on the couch. Keiko stared at it. “You’ll have to wear it at home when you’re cleaning. You can take it off when you go to bed, but I want you wearing it the rest of the time.”

Keiko picked up the uniform in her gloved hands. There were those gloves again. Rebecca acted impulsively.

“And while I’m at it,” Rebecca went back to the computer and typed something new.

“What?” Keiko asked.

“You are going to wear those gloves as well.” She finished typing and printed out a contract.

Keiko picked up the rubber gloves from the hanger.

“No no no,” Rebecca explained, “The ones you’re wearing, the white ones.”

“You want me to wear these gloves with the uniform?” Keiko confirmed.

“Not just with the uniform,” Rebecca said, “All the time.”

Keiko laughed, “You’re joking right?”

“No,” Rebecca turned stern and stared down at her, “I want your hands always covered by those gloves. You’re gonna wear them all the time, you’re gonna sleep with them, eat with them, you’re not going to take them off, unless you need to change into another pair of gloves. I’ll get you some more just like those. And even then I don’t want to see you changing them. If I ever see you without your gloves on, you’re out of here!”

“What?” Keiko was shocked by this new addition to the agreement, “I can’t wear these all the time. How am I supposed to clean with them on?” She was still holding the rubber gloves, “I can wear these rubber gloves with the uniform, that will make more sense.”

“Yes,” Rebecca said, “You will wear those and I have different colors for different jobs.”

“Okay,” Keiko felt like she was helping her new boss see reason, “So I’ll wear rubber gloves as part of my uniform and then I don’t have to wear these white ones.”

“No,” Rebecca corrected her, “You’re going to keep the white gloves on and put rubber gloves over them when needed.” She saw that the contract had finished printing out. She bent over showing off her tight ass in her tight shorts to Keiko. Picking up the contract, Rebecca took up a pen and signed her parts of the contract.

The young Japanese girl looked at her gloves, looked at this uniform the woman wanted her to wear. She must be crazy. Keiko muttered something in Japanese to herself. Her tone of voice did not sound enthusiastic.

“Something wrong?” Rebecca asked.

“Look,” Keiko stood up, her Japanese accent was more noticeable this time, “I did not agree to this. If you want me to keep the place clean for sharing your apartment, I gladly do it. But I’m not going to be your slave for this weird uniform thing you have going on.”

Rebecca nodded her head and even smiled a little, “I totally understand. Well, thank you for coming by, I guess this isn’t going to work out.” She put the contract down on her messy stack of papers. “Best of luck trying to find a cheap place in this city, let alone a job that will work around your school schedule.”

Keiko stared at the apartment considering all that Rebecca had just said. Rebecca was standing by her almost smiling. It was as if she knew Keiko was about to change her mind. The Japanese girl looked down at her gloved hands as she sat back down on the couch.

“Why do you want me to wear gloves all the time?” She looked up to the taller girl standing over her. Her eyes were sympathetic.

Rebecca moved the maid uniform out of the way on the couch, “Don’t know,” She sat down and rubbed her finger along Keiko’s gloved hand, “Maybe it’s because you look cute in them.”

What the, Keiko thought. Is this girl a lesbian? She didn’t say anything and allowed the girl to continued stroking her covered hand.

“I don’t understand,” Keiko stared down at Rebecca’s hand running up and down her gloved arm. She figured this was some kind of game. Maybe Rebecca just wanted to toy with her wearing the uniform and gloves. Keiko figured that within a day, her new roomate would forget all about it. Not to mention that some sort of reward system would be given if she did a good job cleaning up the place. She sighed and spoke up reluctantly, “I want to stay here Rebecca. I’ll be your maid, I’ll wear the uniform.”

“And the gloves?” Rebecca added.

“And the gloves,” Keiko agreed closing her eyes.

Rebecca pulled a fold-out table closer to the couch and placed the contract on it. She signed her name in a very professional looking signature and date. With a smile on her face, the brunette handed the pen to her new Japanese roommate. Keiko picked up the pen with her white satin gloved hand. Her eyes scanned the contract. There was nothing too complicated about it. It was verification of Keiko’s agreement to be Rebecca’s live-in-maid, to do what she said, wear the maid costume, and the gloves:

Tenant shall be required to wear long white satin gloves at all times, taking them off only to bath or change gloves, which shall not be done in Employer’s presence.

In return, the maid would stay at the apartment rent-free and be compensated for room, board and money for school supplies. It also guaranteed that Rebecca would respect Keiko’s school schedule and give her time for her studies. Aside from the uniform and gloves, everything else looked fair. So Keiko slowly signed her name. She had very good penmanship, even signing her name in English.

Rebecca snatched the contract away with a smile on her face, “Excellent.” She got up and walked to the printer to copy the document. “All right, go change into your uniform.” She pointed to the door past the entrance, “The bathroom’s right there.”

Keiko got up and picked up the uniform.

“Don’t forget the boots,” Rebecca turned around, “And make sure you keep your gloves on!”

“Yes Rebecca-sama,” The Japanese student agreed as she picked up the boots with her other gloved hand.

Rebecca looked a little confused as she placed the signed contract on the printer’s scanner. “Rebecca-Sama?”

Keiko hesitated as she walked by her, “Oh, sorry it’s Japanese, it’s like a term of respect.”

Rebecca looked amused by the name, “I like it. Rebecca-sama it is.” She gave her friend a smack on the behind, which Keiko yelped at and turned in shock. “We’re gonna have fun,” Rebecca smiled, “You and I!”

Keiko disappeared into the bathroom.
Leyr
Occasional poster

Re: The Live-in-Maid - Japanese maid with satin & rubber glo

Post by Leyr »

Wow,I really like this! Best story I've seen on here. Would love to see chapter 2!
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

Same! Love to hear the next chapter :)
JaneC09
Regular poster

Post by JaneC09 »

I like it so far, can I contribute some ideas?
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

JaneC09 wrote:I like it so far, can I contribute some ideas?
Oh yes please :w00t:
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

nothing like a good femdom story :) like like like!
gloveloverDK
Occasional poster

Post by gloveloverDK »

Really good Lezdom story, looking forward to the next chapter. :-)
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

Special thanks to JaneC09 who gave me ideas for this one. Glad people like this story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER 2

The bathroom door opened. Rebecca turned away from her computer and saw her Japanese maid step out from the Bathroom. Rebecca’s eyes widened. Standing before her was a lingerie fetishist’s dream. Keiko’s maid uniform fit her body perfectly. The black top revealed Keiko’s cleavage, her breasts were bigger than Rebecca thought. The skirt showed the outline of the Japanese girl’s tight abdomen and was just barely covering her panties. Keiko’s white gloved hands, with the yellow pair held in her left, were constantly trying to pull the skirt down to cover herself. Her legs were covered by a pair of stockings, connected to straps of an unseen girdle, along with the black high-heeled boots that fit her legs perfectly. They seemed a little uncomfortable for her to be walking in. Rebecca got up with a smile on her face.

“It’s a little tight,” Keiko was not smiling.

“It’s perfect!” Rebecca walked over to her. She was standing right in front of her, “Actually those white gloves go perfectly with the outfit.

“But this skirt,” Keiko looked down, “It’s too short!”

“I know,” Rebecca looked down chuckling, “You can totally see your panties.”

Suddenly Rebecca brought her right hand to touch her Japanese maid’s panties, just outside her private area. Keiko could feel her clit being tickled immediately.

“Ah!” Keiko stepped back and covered her panties with her hands, “Rebecca-san, what are you doing?”

Rebecca laughed looking up to the ceiling, “Relax! I’m just having some fun with you. We’re gonna be living together, after all.”

Keiko was suspicious of Rebecca’s smile. This time she didn’t beat around the bush, no pun intended, “Are you a lesbian?”

Short laughter escaped the brunette. She hesitated before commanding: “Put your rubber gloves on.”

That doesn’t answer my question, Keiko thought. She assumed her new roommate was indeed a lesbian, or maybe bi, but decided not to press the issue. Rebecca moved towards the desk checking her purse. Keiko looked at her small-sized yellow rubber gloves. They weren’t anything new to her; she had worn rubber gloves before to do her own chores. Wearing them over satin gloves was going to be strange, but Keiko slowly pulled the rubber gloves on. They were a little tight over the satin gloves, but still a good fit and grip. In fact, they actually fit better than any other rubber gloves she had ever used. Keiko inexplicably rubbed her cheeks with the yellow gloves, feeling the rough texture of the rubber palms. Rebecca caught a glimpse of this and smiled.

“Nice,” she turned around and held Keiko’s double-gloved hands in her own, “Those look cute on you.”

Keiko chuckled slightly.

“What’s so funny?” Rebecca smiled.

“Sorry Rebecca-san,” The maid looked at the floor. She was now convinced that this girl was nuts. Who found rubber gloves cute?

“Anyway,” Rebecca let go of her hands. She gestured for her Japanese roommate to follower her to the kitchen. “Those yellow rubber gloves you’re wearing are for just for general cleanup stuff. Putting things away, vacuuming, whatever.”

Keiko noted the small dust-buster on the kitchen counter, which was probably the vacuum her roommate was talking about. She also noted a few more pairs of gloves on the counter. Rebecca picked a pair of pink ones up.

“These pink ones,” She explained, “Are for washing dishes.” She put them down and picked up a pair of blue rubber gloves, “Blue ones are for taking out the trash or anything you gotta do outside.” She put them down and pointed towards the bathroom, “There’s a pair of purple rubber gloves in the bathroom for cleaning the toilet or whatever.” She knelt down under the sink and pulled out a box of disposable latex gloves, nitrite gloves, and masks. “Masks here if you need them.”

“Actually,” Keiko interrupted, “That I will need.”

“Have fun,” Rebecca handed one to her, but Keiko didn’t put it on right away. “The nitrile gloves you’ll put on for cooking. And these latex gloves are for any other kind of job you can think of,” She hesitated looking right at her roommate, “Or if you wanna have some fun.” Rebecca raised her eyebrows in a sadistic fashion.

Keiko looked confused. She didn’t say anything.

“Anyway,” Rebecca moved back to the living room and grabbed her purse, “Get going on cleaning this place up. There’s a set of keys on the table there if you need to go out.” She slipped into a pair of sandals. “I’m gonna go run some errands.”

“Okay,” Keiko complied holding her double-gloved hands together.

“Uh,” Rebecca looked to her hesitating, “Do you have any other long white gloves?”

Once again Rebecca’s obsession with gloves was disconcerting to Keiko, “No, just winter gloves,” She explained.

“Gotcha,” Rebecca answered as she swung her purse across her shoulder, “I’ll see you in a few. Make sure you keep your uniform and the gloves on.”

“Rebecca-san,” Keiko called out just as her roommate opened the door, “Thank you for letting me stay here.” She bowed, “Domo Arigato!”

“De Nada,” Rebecca responded as she disappeared out the door.

--------------------------------------------------

It was night-time when Rebecca returned to the apartment. By now, her tank-top was covered by a light maroon-colored cardigan. She still had her short-shorts and sandals and was carrying two shopping bags. She stopped in her tracks after opening the door. The whiff of detergent was the first thing to ignite her senses, but the sight of her barely-recognizable apartment almost caused her to drop the bags. It was so clean. Not a shirt, nor a sock was on the floor. In fact, the old floorboards almost looked brand new. She could see out her window. The computer desk was cleaned meticulously.

Keiko was in the kitchen cooking. Her uniform was still on, her white satin gloves remained as promised, covered by a pair of the blue nitrile gloves. She had spent the entire afternoon cleaning. It wasn’t an easy job. With her yellow rubber gloves on, she put everything away in the living room and bedroom, figuring out which clothes were laundry and what wasn’t. The yellow gloves had also cleaned the living room floor and windows. She had swapped for the purple gloves in the bathroom. She had even put on another pair of latex gloves OVER the purple rubber gloves to clean the toilet. She left the purple gloves in the Bathroom and pulled the blue gloves on to take care of the trash she had picked up during cleaning. It was very strange walking outside to the trashcans in a maid uniform. She was certainly attracting attention. Fortunately, she wasn’t out long and returned to tackle the sink of dishes with pink rubber gloves on. By now, she had placed the nitrile gloves on to cook.

Rebecca was walking through the apartment like she had just discovered the lost city of Atlantis. The owner looked to her kitchen, also completely cleaned. The dishes and silver-wear that overflowed her sink were now neatly arranged on the dish-wrack.

“Oh my God!” Rebecca smiled, “This place looks amazing.”

“Thank you Rebecca-san,” Keiko smiled still trying to focus on cooking, “Dinner will be served soon.”

“Hey,” Rebecca asked. Her index finger was raised. Keiko noticed it was covered by a black glove, satin most likely, “How do I say good job in Japanese?”

“Otsukaresama desu!” Keiko explained. She was very happy that Rebecca was taking an interest in her foreign language.

“Yeah that,” Was all Rebecca said.

Keiko looked disappointed turning away from her master.

“And you still have your uniform and gloves on,” Rebecca chuckled, “Good girl.” The brunette lifted her maid’s skirt and slapped her ass. Recoiling and letting out a low yelp, Keiko watched her roommate walk away slowly stripping off her cardigan.

With the top off, Keiko could now see, in plain sight, the black gloves she was wearing. They were opera-length, the same as hers, and most likely satin. Why was Rebecca wearing them? Wasn’t she planning to buy more white gloves for her to wear?

“So,” Rebecca picked up her bag, “I got more long white gloves for you,” She pulled one white pair out from the bag and laid it on the back of the chair from her desk. Then Rebecca showed off the gloves she was wearing, “I also got these for me. Cute huh?”

Keiko didn’t know how to react, “Yes, cute.”

“And,” Rebecca looked into the bag. She smiled back at the Asian girl without taking anything else, “I got some… other things.”

What other things was she talking about?

“Okay,” Keiko was now placing the food in bowls and plates, “Dinner’s ready now.”

“Awesome!” Rebecca smiled. She pulled up a couple of fold side tables in the corner in front of the couch. She quickly turned on the TV.

Keiko came in holding a plate, napkin and chopsticks in her double-gloved hands. “Here you are Rebecca-san.” She placed the food on the table. “Is it okay if I dine next to you?”

“Knock yourself out,” Rebecca looked curiously at her food. Keiko went to retrieve the rest of the meal, “Interesting.”

“What would like to drink?” Keiko opened the fridge.

“Beer!” Rebecca replied. She picked up the chopsticks with her black gloved hand and curiously stared at them.

Keiko by now had sat down with her meal and brought her roommate a beer. By now, she had removed her blue nitrile gloves, only the white satin ones still covering her hands. She held them in the air about to ask her master about them, but Rebecca got up and moved towards the kitchen. The Asian maid watched her curiously. Rebecca returned with a fork, which she playfully waved at Keiko.

“Oh,” The maid replied, “Sumi Masen, I didn’t know you wanted a fork.”

“It’s fine,” Rebecca sat back down, “I can’t use chopsticks to save my life.” Rebecca’s black-covered hand plunged her fork into the Curry Keiko had prepared. She took a bite. Keiko watched for her roommate’s reaction. “Mmm,” Rebecca complied with her mouth still full, “It’s good.” She picked up her beer bottle in her black-gloved hands. “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome,” Keiko replied. She put her gloves back up, “Can I take my gloves off to eat?”

Rebecca hesitated and looked at Keiko like she was crazy.

“I- I Just,” The Asian maid stuttered, “I’ve been wearing them… all day and, and I just don’t want to get them dirty while eating. They’re also kinda sweaty and dirty-“

Rebecca looked back to her meal, “You can take them off with the maid uniform later, after you wash the dishes. You can replace them with one of the new pairs I got.” She took another bite, “I’m glad you know how to cook, this is very good.”

Keiko would have thanked Rebecca for the compliment, but she looked at her gloves in confusion. Why did she have to eat with her gloves on? What was the point? She looked back to Rebecca in confusion.

Rebecca looked back at her. Obviously, the maid was not comfortable wearing her long white gloves to dine. The brunette put her fork down and wiggled her gloved fingers, “I’m wearing mine. In fact I’m gonna keep them on for the rest of the night.” She rubbed her cheeks with them, “They feel so soft and sensual.” She then brought her hands to Keiko’s cheeks. “Here feel them.”

Slightly recoiling, Keiko did allow Rebecca to rub her black satin gloves across her cheeks. Much to her surprise, the material did feel very sensual on her skin. Keiko closed her eyes falling into a trance. She had never really touched herself with gloves on like this. Since she was young, Keiko had gotten into a habit of wearing long white gloves in the summer to protect her hands and arms from getting burned. She also wore them for one or two formal occasions. Keiko never felt her gloves so seductively like this. The new roommate began to sigh. She was getting turned on.

“You know,” Rebecca explained as she continued to rub her gloves across Keiko’s cheeks, “The last time I wore gloves like this was my high school Prom. They were black just like these. I went with my friend Jane, cause my stupid boyfriend at the time thought Prom was ‘Gay.’ Fuckin’ moron.” By now Rebecca’s gloves were flowing down to Keiko’s neck, reaching under her collar; her beautiful maid sighing more heavily now. “Anyway, Jane wore long gloves too. Hers were white, just like yours.” By now Rebecca’s gloved hands were making their way to Keiko’s cleavage. “That night, after prom, we were alone together. And-“

Rebecca hesitated. Five seconds later, She moved her hands away and picked up her fork, “Meh, I’ll tell you the rest of the other story some other time. Let’s eat!”

Keiko opened her eyes. She was so turned on by Rebecca’s story and the touch of her gloves, she wanted more. Wait, why did she want more? Was she actually turned on by this girl? Was she turned on by the gloves? Maybe it was best to forget this ever happened. So Keiko picked up her chopsticks in her gloved hands and carried on as if nothing ever happened.

What Keiko didn’t know was this was only the beginning…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you think, and tell me what you would like to see happen with these two...
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

Ahhhh why did you have to stop at the good part!!? Lol thank you for the next chapter. It was great!

Some glove worshipping would be nice :D
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Nice work so far, Someguy. You seem to be a dab hand at storytelling!

Return to “Glove Stories”