Stories from the original Rubber Glove Mansion site

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

majkic
Regular poster

Stories from the original Rubber Glove Mansion site

Post by majkic »

Some of you may remember the forerunner of this site, the original Rubber Glove Mansion set up by a guy called Daniel - I think he was in Sweden. No idea what happened to him (it seemed he just disappeared somehow) but before it was finally taken down I did manage to save a full set of the rubber glove stories from the old site. I just found these again on an old back-up CD and thought it would be good to post these here so that others can enjoy them again.

Rather than re-posting them one-by-one (Bleachman has already done this with a few of them, e.g. the fabulously horny Turquoise Gloves story by Azale) I'm attaching the whole lot as a zip file. I hope re-publishing them in this way doesn't go against any wishes of the original authors (who deserve all the credit for these great stories) -- would seem a great shame not to share them again. My own favourites are Mark's story of discovering the unlined Ansell "Dumor" gloves which has great resonance for me, also Rubber Ron's story of discovering surgical gloves "From My Sickbed". And Azale's turquoise experience... Enjoy!

Majkic
rgm.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bleachman
Regular poster

Re: Stories from the original Rubber Glove Mansion site

Post by bleachman »

Yeah... I only had a few of the stories so I posted what I had.
I am glad someone had a copy of them. Great going :up:
nachthoorn
Occasional poster

Post by nachthoorn »

Thanks a lot! Do you have the stories of the old Delphin Forum too?
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

I think the Delphi forum stories were mostly the same -- in fact, now that you ask, I'm not sure whether this archive came from the first ever RGM, or whether they were in fact copied across from the Delphi forum. Glad you like them, regardless.
mrbassman101
Occasional poster

Post by mrbassman101 »

@majkic Thank you so much for posting these stories.
I particularly enjoyed the From my Sickbed stories.
This took me back to the 1970's when my girlfriend Sharon (who was a nurse)
used some of the Ansell's Dumor unlined flesh-coloured rubber gloves to colour
her hair. One rainy afternoon she asked me "do you want to see my rubber gloves?"
and produced these golden gloves and slipped them on.
I jokingly said "You should turn them inside-out and toss me off " To my surprise
and delight she did just that, and gave me one of the best hand-jobs I have ever had.
The soft supple smoothness of those gloves (which she bought from Boots The Chemist BTW)
around my cock had me in ecstasy and the afternoon passed far too quickly.
Unforgettable Gloves .
Regards mrbassman101
majkic
Regular poster

Re: Dumor gloves

Post by majkic »

@mrbassman101

Yes, those stories - and Mark's description of his first experiences with the unlined Ansell Dumor gloves - are my favourites too.

Thinking back, I'd liked the feel of rubber gloves from quite an early age (long before I had any sexual awareness - although it's strange that I somehow knew this was something I couldn't/shouldn't talk about). But still remember the shock (in a good way) of slipping my hand inside my Gran's creamy white gloves (they were Dumors of course, from Boots high street pharmacy) and feeling for the first time their soft cool smoothness. I must have been about nine or ten years old, and from that point on I was hooked! It was so-oo frustrating that my mum would always buy boring flock-lined Marigolds, and never ever a pair of Ansell.

One time, however, a year or so later, my older brother's girlfriend was helping him clean his car outside our house wearing - guess what! My mouth was dry and I felt slightly shaky as I explored our kitchen later that evening (when she and my brother had gone out, and mum & dad were safely absorbed watching Saturday night TV). Sure enough, glory be... ...there was not just one but TWO pairs of Dumors with the stuff in the cleaning cupboard! Of course I immediately sneaked a pair upstairs and had a very happy hour or two playing with them, taking them on and off and stroking my belly and legs. I didn't realise at that time that my feelings were sexual in nature, but I soon did of course, and once I'd discovered how utterly UNBELIEVABLE it felt to stroke my balls with the inside-out Dumors, I was seldom without a clandestine pair.

Forty years on and they're still my favourite gloves, although Marigold G31H (Featherweight Plus) come close if they're chlorinated, ditto some arm-length fetish gloves I bought on line from Lustre-X which may just be the smoothest gloves I've ever owned. And although Boots don't sell them any more :-( Ansell do still make a very similar glove called Duzmor Plus - you can find these easily on Ebay and also from UK industrial safety suppliers, many of whom have on-line shops. The texture and smoothness varies a bit, in my experience, but some are just as good as I remember! I'm enjoying an exceptional pair of size medium at the moment (tho' not as I type!) The grip is slightly different, a sort of fish-scale design instead of the roughened exterior of the old Dumor. In Italy they sell "Ansell Supersottile" - you can see these on Ebay's Italian site although so far I've been unable to buy any directly. See my other post under experiences for a true story about these whilst I was on holiday last summer. And Ali Express lists suppliers in China who will sell you an Ansell "Just Natural" glove which looks IDENTICAL to the old Dumor, yet to be investigated! Keep on gloving...
mrbassman101
Occasional poster

Post by mrbassman101 »

@majkic
Thank you for your reply about Ansell's Dumor rubber gloves. It was great to read and it brought back a lots of memories. I will have to investigate some of the types of gloves that you mentioned, as they sound very exciting.
One particular glove that I have discovered is marketed as BusyBee sensitive gloves, which are flesh coloured latex and unlined and feel very similar to unlined Dumor gloves when tuned inside out.
I wonder if you also came across another Ansell glove sold by Boots The Chemist which was also unlined but made of thin blue rubber. They both felt and smelled amazing and gave me hours of pleasure in my bedroom at night.
I found it interesting that you bemoaned the fact that your mother continued to buy Marigold flock-lined rubber gloves and not the Dumors that you preferred. My mother only bought Dumor gloves but I loved Marigolds and still do , particularly the longer green Bathroom Gloves.
Regards mrbassman101
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

Hmm - don't remember Boots selling a blue unlined glove, but I do remember them selling a range of unlined gloves with a beaded (roll) cuff, in contrast to the Ansell/Dumor with its wavy cut edge. The ones I remember were yellow and quite thin, although I recall they didn't quite have the silky feel of the Ansells. They may well have offered this glove in a blue colour as well? Speaking of colours I also remember Boots selling an orange variant of the Dumor at one time. Not sure what was supposed to be different other than the colour, but I do remember the orange version had a curious sort of antiseptic/naphtha sort of smell, not very pleasant, and I also think i found them a bit irritating to the skin. Maybe a "sanitary" version with some sort of antiseptic in the rubber mix?

What a wonderful store it was for rubber gloves in the 1970's and early 80's!

Incidentally, the unlined Marigold G31H glove is presently available in all three sizes on EBay at the moment - just type "Marigold G31H" into the search.
mrbassman101
Occasional poster

Post by mrbassman101 »

Hi Majkic , as I'm signed off from work for two weeks and bored I thought I'd catch up with WWGFA.
Yes Boots the Chemist was amazing for rubber gloves in the 70's & 80's .
I well remember to blue gloves that they sold - they had a kind of chequered grip pattern on the fingers
and the palm and were totally smooth inside and they had a really rubbery smell especially when they were warm.
The cuffs weren't beaded but kind of wavy edged like a lot of little triangles. They were definitely made by Ansell too.
There was another pair of rubber gloves that I remember but not well enough to recall the name. They were not
sold by Boots but by an upmarket Department Store near where I lived.
They were made of cream coloured rubber and flock lined with longer cuffs and they had six pleats on the back of the hand/wrist.
They were labelled as "the breathing rubber glove" and as you moved your hands when you were wearing them the pleats
moved and sent little draughts of air up towards your fingers. I recall they were quite a lot more expensive than normal
rubber gloves and they came in a box too - most unusual, and they had the most amazing rubbery smell too.
I wonder if anyone can remember these gloves and can tell what they were called.
Regards mrbassman101
Kelliejayne
Occasional poster

Post by Kelliejayne »

I tried to download those files but unfortunately on an Acer tablet it just says can't open file. I don't know if there's a way round it does anyone know?

Return to “Glove Stories”