The Unloving Wife

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sexyglove
Occasional poster

The Unloving Wife

Post by sexyglove »

"Harold, we are going to be late if you do not hurry up" Stephanie shouted up to her husband,"I want to be at the party before the Quinns get there."
"Coming honey" He came out the bedroom in his suit and tie and...
"Honey why are you wearing those gloves again?" Stephanie hated those leather gloves of his he wore them all the time.
"Well I like them, darling is that such a bad thing?" Harold asked.
"Gahhh, just get in the car"
At the party there was plenty of places for Stephanie to avoid her husband and his hideous gloves.
"You've got to tell him who's boss here you or those gloves" said Stephanies best friend Jenny.
"But how?"
"Tonight, when you get home show him how you feel about those gloves, soil them make them yours, and make him yours."
"Oh, that's perfect that will teach him"
As soon as they got home Stephanie took her husband to there room and locked the door. She took the gloves off her husband and slapped him hard across the face with them.
"Owe, honey what are you doing, this is not like you," Harold was shocked by his wife new persona.
"Shut up," she put on his gloves and slowly unbuttoned his shirt and pants.
Tell me how it is so far, I'm not that good of a writer, so tell me if its any good yet. Will make part two.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: The Unloving Wife

Post by Ceramic »

seems good,carry on ;)
sandyd

Post by sandyd »

Hi Sexy,

Looks like a good start!

And, to answer your question that you put on my post (I don't want to answer there because I'm planning on something with that thread and answering will mess up what I'm trying to do), you just need to write and write some more. I don't think I'm all that good, but I like writing so I play around a lot, trying to see if I can write what I dream up in my mind.

So, keep at this story. Let's see where it goes. :tongue:
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

Hi, the idea doesn't sound bad at all. I think you can tell a very interesting story with what you've got there! But may I suggest that you give us more information? The scenes are very short and we know very little about these people. What kind of gloves is he wearing? Why? Does he always wear only those gloves, or has he got other pairs his wife hates less? What kind of relationship do they generally have? Tell us more about the party. Reading it the way it is now, it's like they went to the party only so that Stephanie can complain about the gloves and Jenny can tell her to show him who's boss. If you tell us more, we will be able to identify with the characters, and the reading experience will be more vivid and enjoyable.
Keep working on it! I'm sure many forum members will enjoy your story.
sexyglove
Occasional poster

Post by sexyglove »

Thanks all I am going to start working on a more detailed and edited price and hopefully will have it submitted by the end of the week

Return to “Glove Stories”