Welcome to the Center Part 2

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

kooldude749
Regular poster

Welcome to the Center Part 2

Post by kooldude749 »

Part 2
I struggled at my restraints. "you have to let me go there is no way you will do anything to me without my consent" she looks at me with a smirk on her face. "does it look like you have a choice?" Right now I'm panicking and trying figure out how to get out of the restraints or to prevent whatever she wants to do to me. "well there is no way that you will use that thing on me!" I say indicating to the spider gag in her hand. She laughs making me feel even more vulnerable "your so cute newbie, this will be even more fun for me than I imagined. That thing that I am holding is a spider gag and it will hold your mouth open for me whether you like it or not." Now that I knew what it did i could try and stop her. "you have to first get it my mouth" i said closing my mouth knowing that she wouldn't be able to open it no matter how hard she tried. I feel her gloved hand on my balls and she twists and pulls sharply, i can't muffle the scream and i open my mouth. Then she shoves the spider gag into my mouth. I grunt in disapproval but know that there is nothing I can do but lay there and wait for what ever is coming. The spider gag was made of two pieces of metal which attached to the head rest, making the gag not only open my mouth but also restrain my head to the head rest limiting my movement and sight even more. The gag was rather large and opening my mouth a good amount. "isn't it funny what I can do to you so quickly to your protest, there is absolutely nothing that you can do to stop me from fulfilling my wishes, now you wont have a say as to anything that I do and I think that a little extra punishment will have to happen for you not being a good newbie. Now where was I aww yes the gag, I hope you didn't think that the gag was this small." I must have had a panicked look on my face "you will see what I mean" she then turns a little bolt that kept the two pieces of the gag together, making the gag expand. As she is turning the she is right over me and I have the chance to truely admire her beauty, i got a wif of her feminine smell and it turned me on. Had i not been restrained I would have tried to kiss her. My mouth was being forced open to the point where it looks like I'm in a constant yawn. "now that better, i wont have to listen to your little disrespectful remarks any more. Let's procede with the exam"

She turns and walks to the many cabinets and drawers, I cannot see this any more because by head is not fastened to the head rest by the gag. "let me explain to you some of the things that this exam will entail, i wont tell you any of the juicy details of course because then it would be no fun. This exam will entail testing your reactions to different stimuli, you may feel pleasure, tickling, and pain. So get ready" she laughed to herself uttering that last sentence. Like i could get ready there was nothing i could do by wait to endure what awaited me.

I heard her foot steps making their way back to the table. "lets start with some of the more superficial stimuli" all of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my right nipple and then shortly another one in my left. "these are industrial nipple clamps they aren't your ordinary clamps and these are used through out the center. They are nice, they have little spikes where the clamp comes together to give you a nice sharp pain" She said sounding like a sales rep trying to sell me product. "now for the fun part" she attached a hook that was hanging over me that I had not noticed prior to this moment. She pressed a button and the hook raised up pulling the chain connecting the nipple clamps. I tried to say no but just let out some grunts. My nipples were now stretched and on fire. I did not know how the clamps did not rip them off. "ohh it looks like someone has gotten a little excited through the proceedings we cant have that, that's for later." I had gotten a full erection even though my nipples were burning, she was after all a very attractive doctor and I would have loved to do her on the table. She walked to the cabinets and took something metal because i heard it clink as she took it from the cabinet. She was walking back and all of a sudden I felt something cold touch my scrotum and testicles. My erection was dying down. Then I felt the extreme cold leave to be replaced by some cold metal that encased my now shrunken shaft leaving my bare head exposed, a cold ring was placed around the entirety of my man hood and then both were secured. "hope your nice and comfy" she said with a little giggle. "I think those balls of yours look a little cold" she then dangled these two rubber hollow balls connected my a thin rubber rope in front of my face "I think these will help." She stretched one with two of her gloved fingers "this should make them nice and snug" she reached down and placed the stretched one on my left testicle, she let is snap around it. I grunted in pain because it had trapped my left testicle and squeezed tightly. She proceeded to drape the rubber connected between the two over the contraption around my shaft and the she stretched the other one and snap. I grunted in pain again. This time the pain did not come from the testicle but is also came from the fact that the rubber connected was spreading my balls sack horizontally. She then have the testicles a nice little smack. My whole body jumped. "you see newbie usually i let my patients have their erections stay put but since you were nice and difficult at the beginning i figure you wouldn't mind" she said in an evil tone. "now lets move on to the internal part of this exam since you are all nice a comfortable" she went the a drawer and came back with something in her hand, all i could see in my peripheral vision was a gleam of metal.

To Be Continued...

*hope you guys enjoyed part 2 there will be more to come. sorry for the delay but i was on vacation. please comment and leave suggestions for other potential stories for the center. I have an idea for the next story of the center after the exam is finished. please let me know how you like it so far or if anything didn't tickle your fancy.
GloveLover1

Re: Welcome to the Center Part 2

Post by GloveLover1 »

Awesome 2nd part, just awesome!!!! Cant wait to see more of what happens!!
kooldude749
Regular poster

Re: Welcome to the Center Part 2

Post by kooldude749 »

Part 3

"lets see how you handle this!" she said with an evil tone in her voice. I jumped as I felt something cold touching my anus. "its a little cold I hope you don't mind and I made it nice and slippery for you" Then I felt her push the object into me and I felt it filling me up. I grunted in discomfort nothing had ever been put there before. "Look at you, taking this buttplug on the first try! you must have done this before." she came over to me and looked me in the face. "have you done dirty things to your butthole before when you were alone?" I grunted and tried to shake my head left and right but it could only move a little because of the restraints. "dont lie to me you know what happens when someone doesn't play by my rules" she darted her eyes to my testicles and shaft that were still restrained. I felt her lubed covered gloved hand go around my thigh. Then a sudden slap, my whole body shot up but the restraints held me down. "I'll ask you again, do you play with that butthole when no one is looking newbie?" This time i didn't try to shake my head but i let out a muffled "no". "Seems like you don't think I'm serious about punishing you. Don't think that I haven't forgot about the punishment that you are getting later. I guess ill really have to hit home the message to you" she walked back to the foot of the table and stopped between my legs. Smack! Smack! Smack! I am screaming through my gag, my balls are on fire from the violent abuse. "do you want it to stop?" I whimper through my gag. She turns around, SMACK! SMACK! I strain at the restraints and yell through my gag. "that was for you to remember not to ever lie to me again!" She goes over to the cabinets and I hear her gathering things from the different cabinets. I hear a cart being wheeled over.

"Alright lets attend to that ass of yours" I hear a metallic clink and something is being shoved in my anus again. I grunt trying to stop it. "now now if you resist I will have no choice but to shove it in harder and it will hurt." I relaxed a little bit. "thats a good patient, see when you listen everything will be all better" she said as if talking to a little child. "now if you think this is big wait one more second when i turn this nice little screw" I felt the object that was in my anus expand. "ohh silly me you dont know whats in your ass you little whore, its an anal speculum and I'm going to spread that little ass of your until i feel like it where it should be. Time for another screw" I felt the speculum expand again to the point where I thought that my ass would tear open. Then she spread it more, im grunting a struggling at the bonds 'that's better now we can progress with my favorite part of the exam. Are you ready to cum for me? well regardless of your answer you will whether you like it or not." I felt her fingers enter my anal cavity and start touching something in there. Whatever it was i felt a tingly sensation that felt good. It made my cock strain at the metal cage that it had been put in. She kept rubbing "I know that you like the feeling" I felt something building up inside of me. I felt like I was going to come. "ohh look at you all excited, that cock of yours is trying to break through that metal cage of mine but don't worry it wont break out" she laughed. Suddenly she stopped rubbing and the sensation subsided. "it wont be that easy to cum especially after how difficult you were for me" She stood up and picked something off the tray next to her and walked over to my face so that I could see her beautiful masked face and scrubs. She showed me the instrument in her hand. "see this its called a wartenberg wheel, this will start that punishment that I have been talking about" she said with a sly grin. To me it just looked like a pinwheel with spikes. "that cock of yours has been encased in that cock cage and your head is nice and exposed. At this moment since i was nice enough to stimulate your prostate your head is nice and excited I wonder how this will feel" as she uttered this last sentence she reached over and placed the pin wheel on my head and pressed down while running it all around the head. "I had never felt this kind of sensation before, it was between pain and pleasure and not at all comfortable. I wiggled around but it was no use her left hand was holding my cock and the right hand was using the pinwheel. I struggled against the bonds trying to make her stop. She just looked at my agony and smiled through her mask. "seems like you had enough for now, we will come back to that later." She walked back to the end of the table between my legs. Lets see how long you can go without cumming. I doubt you will last very long, If you last 5 minutes of my stimulation then I will let you out of the bonds" my eyes perked up when she said this " but if you don't last that long, I get to have even more fun with you" she said in an evil menacing tone. She inserted her fingers and almost immediately I felt the building sensation to start. There was no way I was going to last two minutes let alone 5 minutes. I was trying to think of anything to get my mind off of what was happening but nothing worked my body had its own agenda. I suddenly felt my cum go through my encased shaft. "I guess you failed newbie, don't worry all do" She laugh. she took her gloved hand and cleaned up the cum from around my cock cage. "we need that cage to gleam can;t have that cum all over it. She walked to the cabinets to dispose of the cum that I had shot. Then when she returned I noticed new latex black gloves in her scrub pocket. "I don't remember letting you cum newbie, your supposed to ask for it!" she said in a dominating tone of disapproval. I tried to say Sorry but could only grunt. "because of that here's what we are going to do" She raised her hand which was covered in my cum "your going to lick this cum like the pathetic newbie you are!" she commanded. Then she placed the gloved hand into my mouth through the spider gag making it almost impossible for me not to take it in my mouth. She proceeded to wipe it in my mouth and tongue. You look so cute all cum covered like that" she giggled. I felt humiliated being made to eat my own cum.

She removed the soiled gloves from her fingers and then proceeded to put on the new ones. "ive been waiting to give you this punishment for a while" She laugh and walked back to the foot of the table where she removed the cock cage from my penis which was still hard. "its time for you to feel the agony of pleasure" She wheeled over some sort of machine that was behind me on the other side of the room. There was a long arm at one end which had a vagina model on the end of a cylinder. "don't think this is going to be pleasurable by any means you will want out very quickly she said. She took some rope and tied a tie in between my legs. Then through the anal speculum she placed a vibrator. "the rope I placed here is to secure the vibrator that will stimulate prostate to keep you hard. Then that machine will make you penetrate the pleasuring cylinder" she pause " a while" she said with a grin on her face. "let the final part of your exam begin!" She lubed up my cock with a lot of lube and started the vibrator. Then she went over to the machine positioned it over my cock and it slowly engulfed my cock and shaft. It was a very tight fit and it felt like there were ripples inside of it. I couldn't imagine what she meant that I wouldn't enjoy this. "you see this remote, I can control the speed of the thrusting. It started slowly thrusting. I felt the rising feeling again from my prostate but it was accelerated by the stimulation i was getting on my cock. I was feeling the orgasm building and boom it hit me in such a wave of pleasure that I had never experienced. The head of my cock was very sensitive and it made my body involuntarily move and shake from over stimulation. I grunted through me gag. "Noo! Stop!" "isnt it so hot newbie" I heard the doctor say. I saw she was in a chair to my left with her scrub pants off fingering herself. "I love this part, Just you wait to the second orgasm." I felt it come over me and I felt a little dizzy. I heard the doctor scream in orgasm and saw her get up. "I really love seeing newbies in this state it really turns me on" she said breathing hard. "dont worry your not done just yet you have another hour to go" she said "have fun" she started walking towards the door behind me then stopped. "I almost for got" she came over to me "it was a pleasure having you as a patient feel free to request to have me a your doctor any time, welcome to the center." she said with a smile "hope to see you soon, now have fun with those orgasms" She then took the cloves she had masturbated with and took then off and shoved them in my mouth and then she stuck her wet panties along with them. She finished the move with a piece of duck tape. "There you go now you know exactly how big of a turn on that exam was for me, See ya!"

I was left to my own devices literally. The moment I heard the door close I felt the machine accelerate rapidly it was pumping my cock like a sex starved housewife. I felt a thrid and fourth orgasm flood my senses. But when I felt the fifth one come everything went dark.

**Thanks so much for reading my adventures in the center. I have a few more ideas for the center along with some side stories however if there is anything you guys and girls want to see happen to me or anything just leave a reply.

Enjoy the next Center Stories that are to come.

Return to “Glove Stories”