Sweet Submission

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sandyd

Sweet Submission

Post by sandyd »

You come into my room. It's late at night and dark outside. The room is only lit by a small lamp on a table beside a chair. I'm sitting in the chair, wearing my satin silver dress and long, silky black gloves. I'm quietly smoking a cigarette.

My long legs, shaved smooth just this morning, can be seen through a slit in the dress. You notice that they're covered in tight, black stockings. You see my white skin poking out the top of the stockings.

I look over and notice you, standing at the door and motion for you to come over to me.

When you get to me, I speak softly, yet firmly.

"Get undressed, then kneel before me with your hands behind your back."

When you do, I see that your cock is hard and sticking straight into the air. I smile when I see that you are already dripping pre-cum from the tip.

I take a long drag from my cigarette and grab your mouth with my hand. I press against your cheeks, forcing your mouth open a little, and blow the smoke deep inside you.

I put my cigarette down and take a large, red ballgag from the table beside my chair.

"I can't have you making a lot of noise tonight. There are people next door and I don't want to bother them."

I run my satin fingers across your lips and slowly...slowly...stick a finger in your mouth to pry your lips open. I hear you moan softly.

"Oh, you like that do you?" I smile and hold my finger in front of your lips.

"Suck my gloved finger!" I order.

You open your mouth wide and place your warm lips around my finger. I start to finger-fuck your mouth. Starting very slow, I push my finger as far into your mouth as I can. Your tongue laps at my satin glove. You can feel it's slippery, smooth texture as it glides to the back of your mouth. You close your eyes and open your mouth wider.

"OH! So, you *really* like this!"

I carefully put two fingers in your mouth. Then, three. Four. Your mouth is straining at trying to take my hand as I start to fist-fuck your mouth.

Then, I stop.

"This is moving much too fast. We have all night, and I intend to make full use of all the time we have! We can't have you cumming when you just get here. It ruins all the fun!"

I reach both hands around your head. You can feel my gloves run across your cheeks and through your hair. I wedge the ballgag in your mouth and secure it tightly around your head. You can feel your lips stretching to take the ball into your mouth.

You can't make any sound now, except moaning in delight.

"Good. Good. You look so beautiful with your mouth open and a big ball inside."

"We're just getting started now."
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
GloveMe
Occasional poster

Re: Sweet Submission

Post by GloveMe »

More please thx
sandyd

Post by sandyd »

“There is only one rule tonight.”

“You must do what I tell you to do. Understand?”

You nod your head yes.

“Very good! And, if you make me happy, I’ll make sure you are happy, too.”

I sit back in the chair and cross my legs, lifting my foot close to your face. I dangle my black patent leather stiletto right under your nose. You see it’s shiny surface glinting in the light. I slowly wave my foot in front of you. Back and forth. Back and forth. Your eyes can’t help but to follow the 5-inch spiked heel as it goes by. What is it about the shape that’s so enticing? Is it the sharp point of the heel? Maybe the graceful curve of the sole? Or is it my perfectly shaped calf and perfect foot, covered in sheer black nylon, that’s the appeal?

I notice your stare, put my foot down, and lean forward. My eyes gaze directly into yours.

“Well, now. You seem to have taken an interest in my heels. Do you like them? Do you want to take a closer look?”

I place my foot out in front of me. You gaze at my shoe, starting at the sharp heel standing firm on the floor, and you slowly move your eyes up to see my foot, perched gracefully on the shoe, arched in a perfect curve leading down to toes painted with blood red polish.

“Bend over and get a real good look at my beautiful shoes.”

You lean down on your hands and knees, doggy-style, and get a look at the black heels in front of you. You can smell the sweet, sexy scent of the leather as you get close. The smell is enough to make you lust for more. You put your nose right next to my foot and inhale deeply. You start to feel dizzy with excitement. Your cock starts to strain at the blood rushing in. You are fully erect and can feel the sensations begin to build deep inside your body. You moan slightly.

You gently brush up against my leg. The slick, smooth nylon feels cool and comforting against your warm cheek. You close your eyes and lean in, running your face up and down my calf, enjoying the cool, slippery feel of the stockings. You feel a satin finger glide lightly down your back, making the hairs on your neck tingle in anticipation. Goosebumps rise on your back as my hand travels down towards your ass. I give your butt a good smack with my hand as I get there.

“Oh, I have a lot of plans for this!”
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
sandyd

Post by sandyd »

"As much as I like looking at your naked body. I think it would be much more interesting if you were dressed up. And, judging by the way you love my stockings and gloves, I'm sure you'll love what I have planned for you."

I put a gloved finger under your chin and lift your head up so you could look directly into my eyes. I reach down and feel your hard cock with my other hand. I can feel it getting slick with pre-cum already.

"Yes, I can tell that you will love the outfit I have picked out for you."

I give your cock a long, slow stroke as I release it and motion for you to stand and follow me into the next room. Your body shivers from the feeling of satin on your cock.

As you enter the room, you see a bed with some clothes lying on top of it. You stare at them, trying to make out what they are. You see a frilly pink bustier and matching garter belt with sheer, white stockings. There is a pair of shiny white shoes with 6 inch heels and satin white elbow gloves. Most noticeably, you see a white patent leather collar with a long leash attached. You didn't think it was possible, but you feel your cock get even harder and your heart beating even faster. You feel a large stream of pre-cum build and start to drip out from the tip of your penis.

"Yes, I can tell that I have chosen you well, if just the sight of these clothes produces that kind of reaction! Now, my slave, it's time for you to get dressed for the occasion."

You sit down on the edge of the bed and start putting on the clothes. You take your time, fully enjoying the feel of the bustier tightly binding your chest and stomach, holding it in and giving you a small, shapely waist. Your heart skips a beat as you slide your foot into the silky stocking and your eyes widen as you see your leg transform into a perfectly smooth, white color, as shapely as any woman's leg in a magazine. You slide your feet into the shoes and stare at how sexy your legs look, balancing on the sharp heels. You almost cum as you pull the satin gloves onto your hands and smooth them tight over your fingers. You reach down between your legs and feel a warm glow as you grab your cock and feel the cool fabric slide up and down your slick shaft.

"Now, now. Don't be doing that right now! It's much too early for you to even think about cumming!"

I walk over and look you over.

"Oh yes, you look absolutely lovely in that outfit. But, you forgot the most important thing!"

I reach down to the bed and pick up the collar. I tilt your head down and fit the collar around your neck. You can feel the leather pull tight, but it feels soft, warm, and comforting. I click the leash into place and pull you up with it. I lead you to a full length mirror where you can see yourself and you are stunned. In the reflection, you see a beautiful woman staring back at you. You see the perfect vision of a sexy woman with her long, lean legs and fuck-me heels. Her slender arms encased in shimmering white satin.

"Now that I have made you into the perfect object of desirability, are you willing to do anything that I ask of you?"

You nod your head.

Yes.
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
GloveMe
Occasional poster

Post by GloveMe »

More more more

Return to “Glove Stories”