Daniella and Ashley (lesbian story suggestion part one)

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

kooldude749
Regular poster

Daniella and Ashley (lesbian story suggestion part one)

Post by kooldude749 »

Daniella and Ashley had been dating for a few weeks now. Daniella was fresh on the lesbian scene ever since her ass of a boyfriend cheated on her about a month ago. Ashley had met Daniella at a bar crying. After consoling her for a few minutes she said that she thought that she knew how to cheer up Daniella. So Ashley invited Daniella over to her place. Daniella gladly took the offer of having a female companion to help her through this tough time. Daniella is a brunette around 5`4 with a slim figure and long light brown hair, she has a medium sized chest and an ass that most her would kill for. Ashely is a blonde around 5`6 with a curvy figure, a figure that made guys drool around her. Ashley was well endowed in in both the chest and ass department.

Daniella found herself on Ashley's couch in her nice downtown studio apartment sipping on a glass of wine. Daniella was finding herself getting rather tipsy because at the bar she had already had two mixed drinks. Ashley sat down next to her.

"isnt this much better than that bar?" Ashley said

"yea i guess" responded Daniella

"C'mon you have beautiful girl next two you that can understand your problems and your holding a glass of wine. what more could a girl ask for?" said ashley

"I very thankful for you rescuing me, but this whole situation with my BF has just got..." Daniella stopped dead in her sentence becase she found that Ashleys hand was on her thigh. Daniella looked at Ashley and Ashley smiled back at her.

"What are you doing?!?" exclaimed daniella

"I just want to get to know you better" said ashley with a little wink.

"no, no, no your very nice but I dont role that way, im soory if you thought I led you on" Daniella said standing up from the couch. She couldn't get up because Ashley had forced her pack down with the hand that was on her thigh.

"listen I know that you arent sure about being with another girl I was the same way. I heard you at the bar complaining about how guys always don't understand you and that they don't know what you need. I can help you fix that" said Ashley.

"I really dont feel comfortable with this" said daniella looking into ashleys beautiful blue eyes.

"I have a proposition, we will kiss a simple 1 second kiss. if you dont like it I will stop persuing you immediately" Ashley said looking into Daniellas brown eyes.

"Alright I guess it couldnt hurt" replied Daniella

Before Daniella could do anything she came in for the kiss. Daniella could not believe how soft her lips were and how softly she kissed. I felt liek the best kiss she had ever experienced. Ashley's had wondered onto Daniella's breast and squeezed. Daniella could not stifle the moan that escaped her lips. Ashley's tongue charged into her mouth, not in an uncomfortable fashion but in a way to show who was in charge. Daniella slid down on the couch and Ashley laid on top of her. They made out of another few minutes. Finally Ashley broke the kiss and looking into Daniella's eyes.

"not bad huh" she said with e grin.

"that was amazing, I have never though that a kiss could be that intimate!" replied Danielle

"Well then lets have our first date on Friday of this week I will send you the particulars on wednesday, and I am not taking no as an answer" said Ashley

"Ok I will be there. I better go before it gets too dark" said Daniella

Daniella got up and so did Ashley showing her to the door. Right before they reached the door Daniella was spun around by Ashley and Ashley planted another kiss on Daniella's lips, she also rubbed Daniella between her thighs which made Daniella week at the knees. Ashley broke the kiss and said "see you on Friday."

Now the lets fast forward to today. Ashley had invited Daniella over to her place for a special treat. On their last date Daniella had spilled that she always wanted to be tied up but she never trusted any of her boyfriends to allow it. She showed up at Ashley's place and knocked on the door. Ashley answered almost immediately "Hey there you!" Ashley look as beautiful as always. She was wearing a skirt and stalkings with a low cut shirt. Daniella was disappointed with skirt because she could not see Ashley's nice ass. Ashley ushered her in and pointed toward a drink that was already made for Daniella. She sat down and started sipping her drink.

Over the past few weeks they had made out some more and played with a vibrator but there really was nothing else that they had done which disappointed Daniella because she wanted her pussy penetrated.

After talking, sipping on their drinks, and watching TV. Ashley said "you ready for something special tonight?!?"

Daniella said "Sure what is this something special?"

Ashleys replied "dont you worry but I want to make sure that you trust me fully and that I would never do anything that I do not believe you would not like."

Daniella looked at Ashley "Its silly to think that I have only known you are a few weeks but that I don't trust anyone else more than you."

Ashley smiled and took Daniella's hand and led her to the bedroom. On the way there, she stripped off Daniella's Shirt and unhooked her bra which fell to the floor. Daniella turned around at the foot of the bed, where she locking with Ashley in a kiss. Ashley ran her hands all over Daniella's toplss body. Daniella was getting so turned on. Then Ashley pushed daniella onto the bed straddling her and kissing her. Ashley grabbed Deaniella's wrists and slid them all the way above her head. Daniella could feel Ashley's warm body inviting her to touch it. Ashley slid her hands to Daniella's breasts and started to suck on her nipples. Daniella wanted to do nothing but touch Ashley's great ass. Daniella moved her hand but it was being held back by something. She exclaimed when she saw a leather cuff on each wrist. She looked at Ashley and Ashley just smirked and took a soft bite on Daniella's nipple which sent pleasure sensations down her whole body. "I thought you would like those, I picked them up along with of a couple of other things right before you came" She said with a evil grin. Ashley moved to Daniella's legs and stripped off her leggings and panties to reveal a cleanly shaven pussy. "aww now I know you like me if you shaved it so clean for me. How did you know clean shaven was my favorite?" said Ashley reaching for something on the side of the bed. She had reached for another cuff that was meant for Daniella's ankle and quickly put it on her ankle. Daniella tried to move her ankle out of the way but it was too late. Then Ashley grabbed the other ankle to put the cuff on it but Daniella moved and tried to do everything in her power not to be completely bound. Ashley managed to cuff her other ankle " its cute how you struggle." Ashley then took a strap and led it across Daniella's chest.

Daniella was completely spread eagle and she could not move. Ashley then ran her hand all the from Danliella's face to her cleanly shaven pussy "I can now do whatever I like to you and there is nothing you can do about it. " She said. Ashley turned around and took off her shirt and skirt to reveal a garter attached to her stockings with no panties. He beautiful breasts where then freed from her bra. Daniella's pussy had been wet from being tied down now it was near orgasm from the sight of her beautiful girlfriend in front of her. Ashley opened a drawer under the bed to a box of black latex long cuff disposable gloves. She slipped them on one at a time, each one fit her hand beautifully.
"What are those for" Daniella asked as her pussy pulsed from the gloves she saw Ashley don.
"They are to enhance your pleasure because of how smooth they are. Also you could say i have an intense glove fetish." responded ashley

Lets have some fun!
GloveLover1

Re: Daniella and Ashley (lesbian story suggestion part one)

Post by GloveLover1 »

Awesome story can't wait to hear more!!!!
kooldude749
Regular poster

Post by kooldude749 »

Part two will becoming in a couple of days. Be on the lookout! glad you guys liked the first part. suggest any kind of topic you wish me to write a story about. If I feel like I can pull it off then I will write about it!!
kooldude749
Regular poster

Post by kooldude749 »

Would you guys rather part 2 be in a separate thread or would you like it to be in the same thread?? I plan to write it soon!
sims
WWGFA donor

Post by sims »

Same Thread ok!
kooldude749
Regular poster

Post by kooldude749 »

Daniella was having second thoughts about her being tied up because she had never relinquished control like this for anyone, but she thought "Ashley is the only person I have trusted so much so i guess its ok" While Daniella was immersed in her thoughts Ashley had moved to Daniella's Panties that had been removed earlier.

"looks like someone was very turned on prior to the special night" Ashley said in a smirk "it also looks like we have a closet glove fetishist because I have never seen you this wet. Have you ever wondered what your own pussy tastes like?"

Daniella looked at her quizzically "I know you have because every lesbian has wanted to but doesn't realize it until the idea pops into their head" Ashley said while sticking in a gloved finger into Daniella's tight pussy. "Do you want to taste this?" Ashley asked lifting up her finger with the shimmering pussy juice on her perfectly fitted glove.

Daniella said "now that you mention it I do want to see what I taste like"

"your not going to get it that easily, beg me for it" respond Ashley licking the gloved finger ever so softly. A surge of horniness rushed through Daniella. "Can I taste it?" asked Daniella

"I said beg not ask" responded Ashley sternly

"Please Ashley let me taste it" begged Daniella getting hornier and hornier

"taste what? I want to hear you say it" replied Ashley

Daniella begged " please Ashley let me taste my cum"

Ashley smiled "now that's better." she put her pussy juice covered finger into Daniella's open mouth.

"mmmm eat it up thats a good girl" said Ashley with a devilish smile "you love that don't you, well there is more where that came from."

Ashley took Daniella's panties and ran them all over Daniella's pussy soaking them in her cum. Daniella let out a small moan.

"I think that is enough out of you" said Ashley catching Daniella off guard and shoving her now cum soaked panties into Daniella's mouth. "now that I don't have to carry a conversation with you we can continue this fun night. I have a lot of things in store for you." Said Ashley looking down at Daniella while holding her cum covered panties in Daniella's mouth with her gloved hand. Ashley then reached down and took what looked like a blind fold and wrapped it around Daniella's head. "This is so those tasty panties stay in your mouth and I don't have to worry about them."

"let's see what else we will play with today" said Ashley while looking through the drawer beneath the bed. "ah there it is" She took out a large pink butt plug. "do you know what this is Daniella?" She asked Daniella. Daniella tried to mutter Dildo but it came out as a mumble because of her gag. "I think what you were trying to say was Dildo and you would be wrong, I love how naive you are. This is not for your pussy" said Ashley walking to the bureau across the room. Daniella's eyes widened, she had never had anything in her ass before. She tried to protest but again the gag stopped her from saying anything recognizable to English.

"I think you were trying to protest, I just want to remind you that you are in no position honey" Ashley smirked as she headed over from her bureau with a bottle of clear liquid. she leaned in a cupped Daniella's face with her gloved hand. Daniella loved the feeling that the gloved gave her, she felt her pussy spasm again. Ashley kissed her on the cheek. "don't worry I wouldn't do anything to you that I did not think you would enjoy or need."

Ashley took the bottle and uncapped the bottle. "this is lube and it will allot for this butt plug here to slid in nice and easy into your ass." Daniella had resigned all attempts to protest since the bond with not budge. Ashley then tipped the bottle and squeezed the lube on her gloved hand making the glove shimmer. This made Daniella's pussy spasm again. Ashley then rubbed her lube covered black gloves around the pink butt plug coating it with lube. "lets see how tight that ass is that we are working with" said Ashley, she reached down with her gloved hand and touched Daniella's asshole. Daniella's whole body jumped. "relax otherwise this will hurt." she slid a finger into her ass. "hmm for someone who is supposedly an anal virgin this is a pretty loose ass i have a finger in. She stuck another finger into Daniella's ass and Daniella's pussy spasmed " I can see your loving this said Ashley with a smile. "time for the toy" Ashley took the pink butt plug and slid it into Daniella's ass. "now that wasn't so bad was it there dear" said Ashley taking her gloves off. Daniella let out a moan, the butt plug was filling up her ass and it felt amazing to her to have such a different feeling.

"alright you had the chance to get some pleasure now it is my turn." said Ashley pulling on two gloves so that Daniella could see. Ashley smiled as she watched Daniella gaze at her as she put on another pair of black gloves. Daniella's pussy spasmed again. Ashley undid the blindfold panty gag with her freshly gloved hands. "I think its time for you to lick my pussy some" said ashley pulling out a vibrator from her bed drawer. Ashley then climbed on top of Daniella's head and straddled her face. "stick that tongue out and go to work" Ashley ordered as she turned the vibrator on. Daniella set to work and stared licking her pussy. Daniella's was licking Ashely's pussy furiously and the combination of her hard work and the vibrator sent Ashley into a huge orgasm the ripped through her and made legs numb.

breathing heavily Ashley said "I guess that kind of effort deserves and award doesn't it" Ashley leapt off the bed and turned her focus on to Daniella's pussy. She placed the vibrator which was on high on her clit and then with her other gloved hand she started fingering her pussy. Daniella just felt a whirlwind of pleasure shake through her body, Her back arched and she strained at her bonds as the orgasm ripped through her. It was the best orgasm she had ever felt. Ashley put the vibrator away and untied Daniella.

"Can I make a request Ash?" asked Daniella

"What"s that?" replied Ashley

"I just wanted to say that I loved that and I trust you even more completely now. Also, please don't take your gloves off just yet I love the way you look in them" Daniella said turning a litter red.

Ashley got into bed and Daniella grabbed her cum covered glove and started to suck it.

"dont you want to take the butt plug out there Daniella?" Ashley asked

"I kinda like it there for now" responded Daniella

Ashley laughed and they cuddled for the rest of the night. This was just one of their first sexual adventures.
kooldude749
Regular poster

Post by kooldude749 »

Thanks for the great comment. Glad you enjoyed it. Does anyone have any suggestions on another subject to write about and or things that they want to hear happen in the story?

Return to “Glove Stories”