Pop Rocks (Some Glove Fetish content)

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

JaneC09
Regular poster

Pop Rocks (Some Glove Fetish content)

Post by JaneC09 »

Okay, this isn't exactly a glove fetish story, but there are quite a few glove scenes in it. It's a new original yuri story I collaborated with Glee-Chan called “Pop Rocks.” First two chapters are up now:

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3263231/1/Pop-Rocks

It’s basically about a group of high-school girls from the late 90s who form a band, as well as crushes on each other, which is very very slightly based on what I did in high school. The character Katie is almost an avatar for myself.

Now like I mentioned, this story does have some glove-fetish moments (the characters wear gloves everytime they perform) but it’s not really a glove-fetish story. It’s more about how the band works out, lesbian romance, and teen issues. So keep that in mind.

With that being said, I’m personally very proud of this work and Glee-Chan did an amazing job collaborating with me (Love ya girl!) If you enjoy it, show her some love by liking her and commenting. And be sure to check out some of her other stories as well. “Love Letter Lovelies” is one of my absolute favorite stories at the moment.

Return to “Glove Stories”