Recurrent dreams

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

davidrf
Occasional poster

Recurrent dreams

Post by davidrf »

Few days ago that i have recurring dreams about a situation that makes me excited to imagine it. I am in a bed in a hospital. I'm naked and i will only cover a bed sheet. I am alone in the room. Enter the room four women and one of them carries a cart with several objects such as containers, gauze, bottles and also see red rubber gloves of the type washing dishes. I don't know anything about. They don't tell me nothing and only talk to each other. One of them is about and lifted the bed sheet that covers me. My penis is exposed and i feel somewhat ashamed. The girls grab some aprons that there is at the bottom of the cart and put. The aprons are made of rubber and white. Then begin to put the rubber gloves. I can't do anything for my penis to have an erection. The four girls are placed on the sides of the bed. The four girls grabbing some sponges that first wet in a few containers with water. I think that they intend to wash my body but they don't tell me nothing. The four begin to rub my body. I see all these gloves in women's hands touching my body and i'm starting to feel something very intense. One of the girls caresses my face with their gloved hands with sweetness. Then I feel the roughness and the smell of her rubber gloves. Another of the girl starts rubbing my penis with the sponge and with her own gloves. In the room only hear the noise of their wet rubber gloves by rubbing my body. I begin to moan and it seems that my groanings are beginning to be heard outside the room. At that time enters the room another woman that seems to be the head of the girls. She tells them that I make too much noise. One of the girls cover my mouth with one of her gloved hands while she holding my head. The chief tells them that she need a large amount of semen samples and she says them to achieve a strong ejaculation. They punished my penis and my glans becomes intense red. I squirm of pleasure on the bed and two of girls hold me. One of girls hold a container while the other girls rubs my glans. Finally i can't stand more and a strong orgasm occurs and a strong ejaculation. My penis starts to shoot semen to the container that holds the girl. In each contraction of my penis they hold me strongly. Once I finished to ejaculate they cleaned my body again and they cover with the bed sheet and they allow me to rest. One of the girls gives me a kiss on the forehead and tells me that they will repeat the same procedure every 12 hours during a week. She tell me they need a large amount of my semen.

David from Barcelona

Return to “Glove Stories”