A Gloved Friendship part 1

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

ForeverGloved
Regular poster

A Gloved Friendship part 1

Post by ForeverGloved »

Trying my hand at creative writing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what is it today?" Marcia asks me, walking through my front door.

"I was thinking about those brown driving gloves from the other day." I replied, staring at the TV.

Marcia peels off her high heels and softly walks into the loungeroom, still in her business top and dress outfit from work.

"I don't have time to go for a drive today" She says, sighing.

Marcia and I met in a bar a couple years ago and while we hit it off briefly, we decided on an unusual "friendship", if it were to be referred as such. No strings attached, no information other than what was necessary. She was basically my glove mistress. We usually met two to three times a week, on those days she would cut time at work by a little bit and to make up for it I would give her $50 a session to make up for it, not that she needed the money I just felt it was one way to thank her and she could use that money however she pleased, more often than not she would buy me something in return.

"But it's tuesday. I thought you normally had some extra time?" I queried.

"Change of plans" she said.

I didn't question any further, as her life was none of my business and vice versa. She didn't know what I did in the hours before and after, just for those few hours a week is what we were both privvy to, and even then its what we did together.

"Can you still wear them though? If you have some work on your laptop to do, I wouldn't mind watching you type away for a little while" I ask her.

She ponders for a moment or two.

"Sure, I can manage that. Though I'm going to have to keep my clothes on this time" she replies as I hand her the gloves.

She looks at the time on her watch.

"Oh, well I have about half an hour before I have to leave, is that enough?" she asks me.

I was hoping to have her finish me today, as it had been a while since she had done it.

"On second thought, can we watch TV while you fondle and stroke me?"

She hesitates to answer, this worries me as she always is quick to reply.

"I should have rang you earlier last week but today is the last day i'm doing this for you. I'm married and while our relationship is pretty open for the most part, I can't keep this a secret any longer and it's hard if I have another guy's scent on me" she tells me, clutching the gloves still.

"But we've been doing this for two years, why the sudden change?" i ask.

"I would always come home long before he did but a recent job change saw us finishing within an hour of each other so it's harder to get around it. I just want to make a clean break and be over with it."

I could understand where she was coming from, though I was still single I didn't want her marriage to suffer and I felt that it was indeed the best way to go about it.

"Don't worry about today then" I tell her "Go to your husband, i'm sure you'd appreciate it more than servicing some guy." I say, with some slight dejection.

"Hun, don't get upset about it. I had fun while it lasted and I learned a thing or two in the process. It was the best non-committal relationship i've had. If we see each other again, it will be under different circumstances, I promise." She assures me

Feeling like I had to do something, I offer a cup of coffee as a parting gesture. Without my asking, she dons the gloves and I bring out the biscuits and coffee.

"it's not much but at least you'll have something to remember me on my last visit."

"Only if you feed me a biscuit or two" I joke.

She laughs and agrees. Once the coffee is ready and poured, we chat over the little things while she feeds me biscuits in her gloved hands till I can absolutely eat no more.

We say our goodbyes as she hands the gloves back to me and I watch her drive down the road, knowing that I won't see her again.

----------------------------------

A little while later I decide to put up a vague but suggestive ad online on one of the local classifieds, hoping someone would respond eventually. It wouldn't matter if it took weeks or months to find someone else, I knew eventually i'd have to fill that hole.

I didn't have to wait long at all, not even a couple hours after putting it up, I get a message:

"Hey, responding to your ad, what kind of "friends with extra benefits" did you mean exactly?"

I honestly had forgotten what i put up, I just rushed something without thinking too much and posted it.
I send a message back.

"I don't want to scare you off, but it's fetish related"

She replies back moments later.

"I'm a girl, I can handle it."

A short but sweet message

"Gloves"

"A glove fetish?!"

I wasn't sure if she was surprised, disgusted or what.

"Uh, yeah. Glove fetish"

The next reply takes a while.

"Sorry, was busy. When can I come around? I'm free anytime."

"How's 9am sound?"

"Sounds great! I'm up at 6am anyway. What's the address?"

"121 Ascent Drive"

"No problem, I'll be there 9am on the dot!"

She sounded really enthusiastic. A little too enthusiastic.
I had to think of a way to make sure she was committed to this new found "Friendship"
GloveLover1

Re: A Gloved Friendship part 1

Post by GloveLover1 »

What happens next :) please continue
ishnebidish

Re: A Gloved Friendship part 1

Post by ishnebidish »

This is great, I so want more!

Return to “Glove Stories”