A Gloved Friendship part 3

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

ForeverGloved
Regular poster

A Gloved Friendship part 3

Post by ForeverGloved »

The first couple of weeks started pretty smoothly, the cat-girl maid outfit was her favourite and the only one she wore for the most part. It was like a french maid's dress but slightly modified to be a little more practical. Most duties she did around the house was in that outfit and I didn't mind at all, in fact she did the whole typical cat girl thing with the "meow" speech patterns at times and holding her hand up like a paw.

Most days she would come over to me so I could watch her put in the tail plug while she wore latex gloves, to be honest I think she enjoyed it more than I did.

The maid outfit didn't have any sleeves beyond the shoulders so it was always bare, though one day she had the idea to use her Sailor Moon gloves. She took off the rings at the top of the glove which according to her was rather easy. With the oversized cuffs, it actually looked a lot better, although my preference is the short gloves I did like these just as much.

As far as the living arrangement went she slept in the spare bedroom for a couple days while I gave her a chance to get everything from where she was living previously.

"You don't happen to know anyone that would be taking in a tenant would you?" she asked me one day over serving me lunch.

I didn't really like talking about personal things, as i preferred to keep it to what we had between each other but seeing as her situation was rather difficult i decided to help her out.

"Actually just behind this house, there is a 3 bedroom villa that is currently vacant that I own. You can live in there" I tell her, sipping my coffee.

She pauses for a moment.

"But even with how much you pay me now, I couldn't possibly afford to live there given this area is in a wealthy part of the city. Your house is huge so I don't mind staying in here, I can keep out of your way when need be." she replies, looking anxious.

"Not going to happen with living in this house. I didn't mention anything about paying rent, it will be a part of your contract. You can cover your own utilities and any minor repair costs. Your current wage is just a trial period wage, it'll go up at the end of it."

"By how much?" she asks, trying not to seem too eager.

Setting down the coffee, I look her in the eyes and smile, "Well that'll be up to me to decide."

She wanders over to the sliding glass door to the backyard to try and see the villa.

"There's an access gate near the corner that leads into the back yard and into the back of the house. That's how you'll get in to the house each day. I'll arrange for a truck to take your things over today to get everything sorted."

Her face lights up with joy and goes to hug me only to stop herself immediately. I stand up and open my arms to her.

"This is the friendship part of the deal, it's not just strict employer/employee deal." I tell her warmly.

Kira doesn't say anything, her joy is thanks enough.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A month later and everything is working out well. I send her a message for her to come over and do something for me and she's moments away. For the most part its been mostly maid stuff and I've enjoyed it as it's different than what it was with Marcia, however there hasn't been any actual physical contact which is what a lot of it was with Marcia.

I'm sure something will be figured out soon enough.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

One morning I wake up feeling not the best as I ended up at a party the night before and drank way more than i had planned and with the little food I ate during that day, i was definitely feeling it.

10am and i'm still not even out of bed. I send a message to Kira for her to help me into the shower, while i could have easily done it myself this is what she's here for, right?

For what seems like hours later as I fell back asleep, was only 5 minutes later and she's waking me up, gently brushing that cotton glove against my cheek.

"Time to get up, Master." she say sweetly

Master? I don't recall her mentioning that before. Eh, i'll go with it.

"ERughigh" i mumble, trying to form some kind of english dialect.

She grabs my hands and pulls me out of bed.

"Oh, i guess that makes things easier then" she comments.

I look down and notice that i have no clothes on, whatsoever. I look around and notice my clothes just tossed haphazardly around, I must have been rather drunk.

"Can you manage to wash yourself?" she asks as she turns on the shower.

I nod and mumble something incoherently, dragging my feet as i walk into the bathroom. The hot steamy shower felt so good and helps me sober up a little. It takes me about 15 minutes to wash myself as I do it rather slowly because of my hangover. After getting out I realise that there is no towels in the bathroom.

"Hey Kira, can you bring a towel." I call out to her.

"Just a second!" I hear her shout from the hallway.

Within moments she's in the bathroom with a towel.

"Lift your arms" she says to me.

I do as she tells me and she begins drying me off, vigorously too might i add.

"Now lets check if i've missed anywhere." she says with a slight chuckle.

My eyes are closed as i'm trying to avoid any light as much as possible, the next moment I feel her gloved cotton hands running all over my body.

"So soft" i say to myself.

"Oh! I missed your legs somehow" she says with surprise.

Kira places one hand on my stomach for support and kneels down with towel in the other hand and dries off my legs with a smaller towel. Her hand slowly slides down towards my genitals where i'm getting harder with each passing centimetre her hand draws closer. Once complete she goes to stand up only to be greeted with an erect penis in her face.

"I see it worked the way I wanted it to" she smirked.

The soft gloves were like a cloud of comfort caressing my testicles and penis and very quickly I came.

"That was a little quicker than i expected, good thing I still had this small towel still. I'll go put it in the wash" she says

"Ok, once you are done, you can take off the outfit and join me in bed, I feel like watching TV in bed all day." I tell her as i stumble back into bed.

"Uh, sir?" she queries.

"Don't forget, this isn't just a straight job, there's the friendship side to it which is what i was after. Sorry if i'm being a little too forward" I reply.

She smiles back, "Sure, sorry i forgot about that part. I've actually enjoyed your company over this time, you're a nice guy I'm surprised you don't have a partner." she tells me.

"Eh, kinda difficult at my age, mid 30s and while I have the money to support a family, i just haven't found the right one" I reply.

"One day you will" she says, "i'll be back shortly to join you in bed."

"Bring whatever you want as well" I call out to her as she leaves the bedroom.

Hmmm, maybe she is right. But i also wonder if I can push this relationship further. I wouldn't want her to do this forever, just seems kind of selfish. Maybe another month and i'll see how things go.
GloveLover1

Re: A Gloved Friendship part 3

Post by GloveLover1 »

Awesome part 3 can't wait to see another part!!! They keep getting better and better!!!
ishnebidish

Post by ishnebidish »

This part was better than the last, it appears this is building to somewhere, I expected a bit more detail on that handjob portion but your choice. Liked the descriptive words about the feelings of gloves on the skin, nice touch. Looking forward to the next part.
ForeverGloved
Regular poster

Post by ForeverGloved »

GloveLover1 wrote:Awesome part 3 can't wait to see another part!!! They keep getting better and better!!!
ishnebidish wrote:This part was better than the last, it appears this is building to somewhere,
Hopefully they keep getting better. It is building to something, I just haven't decided yet.
ishnebidish wrote:I expected a bit more detail on that handjob portion but your choice.
Yeah I thought about that but I also wanted it to be one of those quick "Oh, well that happened" moments. That and it was rather late when I was writing it up so I just wanted to get through the type up.
ishnebidish wrote:Liked the descriptive words about the feelings of gloves on the skin, nice touch. Looking forward to the next part.
Thanks, I do try my best at times.

Return to “Glove Stories”