A Gloved Friendship part 4

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

ForeverGloved
Regular poster

A Gloved Friendship part 4

Post by ForeverGloved »

Six months have passed and things have worked out pretty well for the most part. At certain times of the day she gets changed into whatever outfit and does the "job part" of things and then goes back and changes into normal clothes and we hang out like best friends.
The lines have blurred a little, as sometimes I might suggest something kinky when the mood strikes and we're just hanging out, while other times I'll have her in a particular outfit and just sit with me, gloves and all.

It's hugely different from Marcia, where I was basically paying her to hang out with me and basically give me a handjob half the time. I had to find the boundaries of this friendship as I was beginning to get confused as to where we both stood.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, have you ever had sex in the time that i've been here?" She asks while standing next to me as I eat breakfast.

I try not to choke on my cereal, after that unexpected question.

"sorry, I was just curious. I mean you have me, the sexy, big breasted cat-girl maid that's around 24/7 and I haven't even so much seen you as make some kind of request for sex." She adds.

"Is that what you want to do?" I ask her, raising an eyebrow.

"Well...uh...i don't know" Kira blushes, tugging at her dress.

"Would you feel bad if I brought someone home with me one night?" I ask.

"No, not at all." she answers quickly. "I don't mean to bring my personal life into it but I've had a guy over a few times for sex. Though he was weirded out by all the gloves I had, I figured it was something he might like but it wasn't to be."

"Did he have a big dick?"

"Bigger than he knew what to do with. He was bisexual though, so I guess if a girl didnt work out, there was always guys. I was hoping to have a dirty three way but that never happened." she continues.

"Ok, i'm eating breakfast. Can we save it for another time?" I say to her, getting annoyed.

She apologizes and waits quietly while I finish my breakfast. She dons a pair of yellow rubber gloves and does the morning dishes in her cat-girl maid outfit. I go up to her and give her tail a slight tug and she jumps.

"Did that hurt?" I ask sincerely.

"No, just surprised. Not something i've ever really expected." she replies.

An idea strikes me, I decide to test out if tugging on the tail plug does anything for arousal as it seems that she has been more sensitive to that area than any where else.
A minute later I tug it again and she jumps slightly. Kira turns her head and gives me a look, almost like that she knows what I have planned.
Every so often I tug at the tail, once or twice she lets out a "nya" or "meow" probably to cover the slight pain but this just turns me on a little more.

Kira seems to be fighting a losing battle as she appears to be struggling to do the dishes but I make sure not to do it when she has something breakable in hand. I notice her change in breathing, the last tug was a couple minutes ago.

Tug.

Her knees buckle but she catches herself on the sink, the rubber gloves giving extra grip. She collects and adjusts herself and drains the sink.

One more tug and she collapses on the ground, landing on her plug in the process. She furiously reaches under her dress and starts masturbating on the floor, I can hear her continued orgasms as she fingers herself. Kira gets on her hands and knees and face her rear end towards me and tells me to pull out the plug but not too quickly. I notice one hand is sliding back and forth, fingering herself still.

I give the tail enough pull to get rid of any slack and increase the strength gradually. Once it finally comes out, she has one final, big orgasm with the dining and living areas filling with her moans. After she calms down and gathers herself up she frowns at me.

"That was cheap and dirty" she says, slightly angry.

"Would you like it to last longer? I have an idea."

Her expression changes to one of interest.

"Go on." she says.

"Put on a one piece swimsuit or two and then some track pants and top. Underneath all this will be a vibrator that will be remote controlled by me. Though i'll do that later, as for now, find a skirt that is barely long enough and just a t-shirt of your choice."

Kira goes off to the second bedroom where some clothes of hers are kept. 10 minutes later she comes out in a blue pleated skirt, a white collared shirt and wearing a pair of white golf gloves.

"nice choice on the gloves" I comment, "Never gave it a thought but it works with that outfit."

"I just love how they feel while wearing them, i've been wanting to do so around you for a while and see what you thought. I wear them all the time at home practically." she replies.

"Well worn in then" I say to her

"In more ways than one" she winks.

She was showing me the gloves as she wore them and i noticed the definite wear creases in the fingers and palms as she turned her hands over, I place my hands on them and she grabs hold for a few moments.

Blissful.

"Ok, so you can do whatever you want as I'm just going to watch some TV, or you, which ever is more interesting." I tell her

To be honest, that collared shirt was getting stretched by her breasts, i swear they had gotten bigger since she first started. She was walking around and bending over purposefully to pick up something, with her arse facing towards me. That skirt was not very long at all, pussy and all was in full view. She even grabbed herself a few times almost playing with me.

Some time passes and without even realising, i've got a raging boner. This hasn't really happened too often without some kind of visual stimulation and what she is doing is not too much at all as i'm used to seeing her walk around with gloves on.

"No women's golf on today?" She asks from somewhere behind me.

"Isn't that in the summer?" I ask "It's spring now isn't it?"

I don't get a reply

I feel a gloved hand slide over my mouth, covering it.

"Meow, little kitty wants to play" Kira whispers into my ear, sounding almost orgasmic. "Take your pants off, big boy. This kitten is ready"

I start to slide my shorts off but this isn't quick enough as her grip tightens,

"A little faster, I haven't got all day" she growls.

I'm breathing just through my nose and my nostrils fill with the scent of leather off the golf gloves plus maybe a slight scent of Kira too.

"Going commando? This little kitty is pleased" she whispers as she reaches down to my hard cock. Gripping slightly she slides her hand up and down, the leather somewhat grabbing the skin

"Now big boy, you are going to feel every inch of this little kitty's glove, meow" Kira says to me softly.

Kira runs her fingers up and down the length but paying particular focus to the head where she would run a finger along the length from the palm to the tip and then around to the top. I could feel every crease, seam and bump. All the while her tight grip on my mouth stayed. Down near the cuff was a little harsher but just as pleasurable. She turned her hand over and ran the top of her hand across the underside of my penis. The button felt cold for a moment and I liked it.

After a few minutes of "foreplay" she began stroking slowly, I watched as the skin moved back and forth with my foreskin contracting and retracting I was building to orgasm pretty quickly.

"Meow, this little kitty is happy" she whispers, sounding much like she was starting to get off on it as well.

I manage a "Mmmfffmmfph" before the inevitable happens.

As I let everything flow, she continues pumping, giving me the most intense orgasm I've had in my life. The smell of the leather along with the gripping on my cock was something I hadn't experienced just yet. As i sit there, she quickly cleans everything up so as to not to leave any stains that may appear. I notice she's wiping off her glove with a tissue and walking over to me.

"You!" she says, pointing the glove directly in my face, "You are the best that this little kitten has played with. Your reward is to watch this" she smirks.

Kira turns around, bends over slightly and flips up the skirt.

"This is your view for the next half an hour" she says to me.

I quickly look around to see if i've left any gloves laying around and just my luck, there's a pair of black driving gloves on the small coffee table next to the couch.

"Don't move, it's my turn" I say, grinning.

My turn indeed.

----------------------------------------------

To be continued in part 4.5
GloveLover1

Re: A Gloved Friendship part 4

Post by GloveLover1 »

Wow love the little twist in roles in this part!! Can't wait for more!
ishnebidish

Post by ishnebidish »

I love this, its like everything I expected and more. She is getting tougher and I love it. You are awesome for writing it.
ForeverGloved
Regular poster

Post by ForeverGloved »

Thanks, I do what I like :D

It's going to get even better (well i think so at least)
GloveLover1 wrote:Wow love the little twist in roles in this part!! Can't wait for more!
I thought that was rather fun :D

Return to “Glove Stories”