A Gloved Friendship part 4.5

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

ForeverGloved
Regular poster

A Gloved Friendship part 4.5

Post by ForeverGloved »

Kira, or rather Miss Kitty i guess, was bent over slightly with her rear facing directly to me at eye level as I sat on the couch. Looking over I saw the black driving gloves on the side coffee table and quickly slipped them on.

Just resting my hands on her cheeks I began to wonder what should I do first.

*SMACK!*

Kira had quickly turned around and slapped me in the face, I stared at her in shock. I had no idea what was going on.

"I said look!" she growled, forehead filling with angry wrinkles.

I placed my hand on her crotch and attempted to slide a finger into her pussy.

*SMACK!*

Straight on the same part of my face, this time it really stung and her gloves weren't making it any softer.

"Are you deaf or legitimately stupid?" she asks me, still frowning.

I had no idea what was going on or the sudden change in attitude. Was she still playing as Miss Kitty or was she genuinely pissed off? Either way she put her shirt back on and quickly tore the gloves off and threw them in my face.
She had a smirk on her face, so now i knew she was playing around. I tell her to stay where she is as I go up to my bedroom to retrieve a vibrator that I wanted her to use.

A remote controlled vibrator.

I tell her to insert it and get it placed, put on enough clothes over the top so that she can't easily access it and then come back to me. Kira does as she's told and heads up into "her" room which is next to mine. A short while later she slowly comes out, looking a little nervous, wearing a track suit outfit.

"There's a one piece swimsuit and a few layers as well underneath. It's quite warm so if you could lower the temp inside, that'd be nice" she says to me.

I do as she requested and turn it down a few degrees, for now.

The vibrator itself was made by a friend who was experimenting to see how strong he could make a vibrator in a relatively small device. It was basically a pocket vibrator that could easily be carried in a clutch purse should the person ever consider using it outside of their own home. It had 8 levels of intensity on the remote, the first 4 were pretty mild and would do the job for most girls, or i would assume so at least. the last 4 were actually pretty intense. Level 5 wasn't just a step up from 4, it was more like going to an 8 instantly.

I put it on 2

"Oh? this is pretty nice, never really used one before but vibrators don't really do it for me" she comments.

I tell her to put on some rubber gloves and head into the kitchen to clean the dishes and the kitchen itself, if she could do it without reaching orgasm. She just smiles at me mockingly.

"Piece of cake" she says with an air of confidence.

For the next 5 or so minutes while she does the dishes I turn it on and off, cycling between level 2 and 3 just to have fun. It appeared to be working for her to some degree as she would jump a little every time i turned it on and I even became regular as to when it would turn on and off only to stop for a bit and she almost braced herself for what would be the next wave in the pattern that never came.

"You know, I bet you snuck into the kitchen or laundry as a kid and stole a pair from time to time." she says to me, simulating a wanking gesture.

I buzz her with level 4

"I take it that's correct? That was also a little higher than the others, still nice but it'll take a long time to get me off. An easy challenge"

I buzz her again.

"I bet you fantasized girls giving you a handjob as well"

Buzz

"Maybe even your mother or sister" she smirked

No response from me.

"Well, i guess i was wrong"

Buzz

"I see how it is" she smiles.

"Want me to give you a handjob after i finish with these gloves?"

No response

"Another pair?"

Buzz

"well i guess i should continue"

I turn on level 4 and leave it going for a few minutes while she finishes the dishes and starts cleaning the stove top.

"Have you ever used these gloves or any other in here for abit of "alone time" before?"

I turn off the vibrator.

"I guess not, that would actually be pretty bad."

I motion for her to continue. I watch her intently as she almost caresses the stove top with those yellow rubber gloves of hers, it's like she's giving it a massage.

"You know, i'm going to have to punish you for slapping me earlier" I say, touching the side of my face to see if it's still tender.

"Sorry about that, I didn't mean to do it that hard, i just got too into it" she apologizes

"it's a good thing that there are 4 more levels on this vibrator" I reply with an evil grin.

She doesn't react to it much, only shrugging as if to say "Whatever, doesn't bother me"

I hit level 5 and turn it on for a few seconds.

"Oh!" she exclaims, almost surprised by how strong it was.

"That was 10 right?"

"There's only 8 levels, that was 5. Please, continue"

Kira makes her way around the kitchen and I occasionally turn on the vibrator at 5, she gasps audibly each time. I start to get into a rhythm and she appears to be getting into it so I stop.

"That's cruel" she says, almost whining.

"I thought it didn't affect you?" I smirk.

"Crap" she says.

"Well I guess you'll have to stop what you're doing and give me a hand job. There's a green and yellow pair underneath the sink, the Ansell Super Gloves. Put those on and come over."

As instructed she goes to the sink and retrieves the gloves, slipping the first pair off and the new pair going on like nothing as the sizing was for me and not her so they were a couple sizes larger.

"This feels a bit awkward using these, they don't really fit."

"should make it fun then" i smile. I kind of like the awkwardly big gloves on a girl and with her trying to give me a handjob, well that may enhance things a little.

Kira fishes out my penis from my pants and slowly starts stroking with one hand and supporting it with the other while i start to harden. As she is working on me, the controller slips out of my hand and as i try to snatch it in my grip I accidentally turn on at level 8. Unfortunately i still manage to drop it and it hits the tiled floor right on the corner, leaving a small crack in the plastic but otherwise intact.

She has stopped working me and trying to gather herself as the vibrator is at its max. Unfortunately for her the remote stops responding to my button presses so now the remote is permanently on. I remember my friend telling me that vibrator should last 10 minutes at max intensity which for anyone would be more than enough.

"Wow" she says, gasping and trying to get a hold of herself.

"I didn't say stop, continue!" I urge her.

"Ok" she says gingerly.

Kira doesn't continue for long as she is too distracted by the vibrator. It's actually loud enough that I can hear it from inside those layers of clothing. For some reason she stands up and starts pacing the kitchen, like if she is trying to walk it off. Soon she is on the ground, sitting on her legs rocking back and forth.

"That bad?" I ask her

She shakes her head but i'm confused as to what she means. I take it that she's trying not to speak but its been about a minute and im pretty sure she must be close to coming.

I walk on her and get her to stand up, which she does so gingerly, holding onto my hand. As soon as she is up I apply pressure to where the vibrator is and hold my hand there. This is the tipping point for her and collapses to the ground essentially and her whole body stiffens, back arching.

Kira moans loudly and writhes on the ground in what seems like ecstasy for a few moments before she attempts to undress herself to remove the vibrator.

"oh." she says suddenly, looking confused. "It stopped"

"Stopped?" I ask.

"Yeah, like it just ran out of battery"

"A shame, i was hoping to keep using it but the remote is broken so i'll have to take it back and get it fixed."

"I hope you can, I actually liked that" she says, smiling.

"Now get changed, we're going for a drive. bring the small suit case by my bedside table." I tell her.

"Sure" she replies.

Once she manages to recover from that little episode, she stands up and awkwardly walks to the bedroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Not so sure about that one but it's going to get better in Part 5 :)
GloveLover1

Re: A Gloved Friendship part 4.5

Post by GloveLover1 »

Great part another awesome one can't wait for more!!!!!
ishnebidish

Post by ishnebidish »

Still awesome, no need to doubt. Loving it, I like that she's getting into it more than she was, love it.
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

I'm loving this story. I wish I was in his shoes. Keep it up!
ForeverGloved
Regular poster

Post by ForeverGloved »

ishnebidish wrote:Still awesome, no need to doubt. Loving it, I like that she's getting into it more than she was, love it.
Yeah, she's slowly getting used to it all considering it's her daily life. And thanks, I wasn't 100% on this part but if people like it then that's all that matters.
Someguy wrote:I'm loving this story. I wish I was in his shoes. Keep it up!
I'm sure a lot of people would ;)

Return to “Glove Stories”