A Gloved Friendship part 5

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

ForeverGloved
Regular poster

A Gloved Friendship part 5

Post by ForeverGloved »

"You know, that was really embarrassing for me last week, I can't believe that happened." Kira complains to me.

"I should have mentioned it earlier but I didn't think he was going to be there" I reply.

Last week, Kira and I went for a drive to one of the offices I visit on a regular basis as there had to be some paper work finalized. In the office there is a guy who is rather perverse and will hit on any woman in front of him shamelessly. Unfortunately for Kira, she wasn't wearing any underpants underneath her skirt and so when he walked by, he happened to flip it up and get an eyeful of her nether regions.

What I also discovered was that she was a bit of an exhibitionist and while his actions were uncalled for, she did get a kick out of flashing everyone in the office at the time.

The next day was much better, although given the lack of creepy old guys it was easy to top the previous. The next day was very windy and Kira wanted to do some shopping while wearing a skirt with no underpants. She also wore blue driving gloves, we took my '68 Mustang convertible and she drove which was fine by me.

"Bare ass on leather seats, a secret guilty pleasure of mine" she said to me as we got in. Hey whatever made her happy i suppose.

Throughout the day the wind caught her dress occasionally and she managed to catch it "just in time" every time but she was having fun doing it and getting a little turned on at the same time. Around mid afternoon she decided to treat the both of us to some ice cream and there was a truck nearby outside, selling soft serve and choc top ice creams. As she turns around with ice creams in hand, a huge gust of wind blows through and everyone in the area catches an eyeful of what she looked like underneath the dress, with a couple smaller gusts for added measure. Thoroughly embarrased she dashed off to find me and we made our way to another area, with Kira making sure with her free hand that no one would see her pussy.

After eating the ice cream she admitted that she was very horny and had to masturbate and not just anywhere either. It had to be in public.

"Where the hell are we going to manage that?" I asked her, wondering if she was certified insane.

"The cinema? It's dark enough. Just go into a movie that's just starting." she replies.

"Paying to masturbate? that's a new one"

"Don't worry, i'll buy your ticket too!"

I shrug my shoulders and follow her to the nearby cinema. As luck would have it, an action movie was 5 minutes in. At least the noises would cover up any Kira would make. The first action scene didn't end up being for another 20 minutes but she was already two fingers deep by the time we sat down. An hour later there was the obvious smell and wet sounds if i listened close enough and by that point I counted her having an orgasm at least 10 times.

Kira places her hand on the crotch of my pants and fumbles around for the zipper, I helped undo the zipper as by now I was getting horny myself. I don't remember much but I came rather quickly, unfortunately I couldn't clean anything up if i made a mess. Fortunately I had quickly grabbed my popcorn and came into what was left of it. After that we both left shortly after even though the movie was in its final scenes, we didnt care as i'm sure any lingering smell may have made it more obvious to those who were there and we didnt want to see them in any kind of light, walk of shame and all.

-----------------------------------------

Kira leans forward on the couch, playing with a pair of rubber gloves after she had just done the dusting for me. Snapping them back after stretching them a few times she suddenly has an idea.

"Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?" she asks me, hinting at something given the way she sounded.

I shake my head, "Nothing for the next couple of days, actually"

"Great!" she bounces up.

I go back to my iPad and keep reading.

A little while later I hear footsteps behind me but I pay no attention to it. Shortly I start to hear heavy breathing and a few suspect sounds.
Turning around and Kira has one hand up against the wall leaning in, the other hand fingering herself. Wearing nothing but yellow rubber gloves, cat ears and the cat tail plug, she is deep into herself.

"Kira?" I say, wondering why exactly she is doing what she is doing.

Without turning her head she says in a cute but sexy, almost horny kind of tone "Kitty. Horny."

Her stance is wide, her breaths are deep and her motions are rhythmic.

To be honest i was very confused, as it's not like I had told her to do anything like that and we were just hanging out moments before. Well if she wanted to have some fun,I wasn't going to stop her.

"mmeeeOWwww!" she shouts, suddenly stopping and then leaving the room. A few minutes later she comes back wearing a golf shirt and one golf glove, places one foot on the coffee table as to spread her legs out facing me and begins fingering herself while staring intently at me.

"Going to take off that shirt?" I joke.

She frowns and keeps going. I stare back at her for what feels like half an hour, nothing said. Just staring into her eyes while her motions are in my peripheral vision. Eventually her legs give out for a quick moment and she leaves the room. When she appears back in the room she is wearing the cat ears and tail again, a black and white pair of motorcross gloves and hands me one glove of the same type.

Kira puts it on for me, making sure the fingers are in tight and gets me to flex a few times to make sure. she forces my arm onto the armrest and turns my hand palm side up.

"Fingers out straight. Don't move" she commands.

She begins straddling the arm rest/my hand the best she could and starts humping it, sliding back and forth from the base of the palm to the tips of my fingers. Both her hands are actually holding my arm down as she does this so I have no choice. It's not exactly painful but not the most comfortable position either.
This goes on for 10 minutes or so, her breathing getting heavier again. I try to adjust myself but she puts pressure back down on my arm and frowns at me.

"Still!" she demands.

A few minutes later my hand starts to cramp up and without thinking I move my hand and in doing so I accidentally finger her briefly which somehow causes her to have an orgasm. Not an intense one but.

*SMACK*

She slaps me, although not quite as hard as last time but she suddenly jumps back and apologizes. Getting up on the couch she faces it backwards and points her bottom out as she leans over the back of it.

"Smack kitty" she says.

I do as she asks and smack her, about as hard as I would to stop someone from doing something.

"Harder!" she shouts.

Next hit I do about half strength.

"HARDER! IF YOU DON'T I'LL SLAP YOU AGAIN!" She shouts louder.

I go to use as much as all I can muster but my aim is off and so only the tips of the fingers graze her cheek.
She jumps off the couch and slaps me on the other side of the face, not too hard but enough to shock me.

"When this kitty says harder, I don't mean smack me like the girl you are"

She smacks me in the face again, this time a little harder and frankly I'm starting to get pissed off.

"That hurt? Getting angry? Gunna cry about it? This Kitty wants it" she growls, the look in her eyes is almost scary. She jumps back on the couch and goes back into the same position.

"If you don't hit me as hard as you can, i'll beat your ass into submission! Which should be easy for a little girl like you!" she yells, leaning over the back of the couch.

I take the glove off and gather up as much strength and go all in for it.

"If you don't hurry up, i'll pull down your pants and-" she doesn't get to finish that sentence as my hand lands square on her bare arse cheek

*WHACK!*

"MEEEEAAAAAAHHH!" she screams out.

she doesn't move from her position although i can tell that hurt her as my hand was stinging as well. As my hand print quickly begins to show I go in for another strike.

*SMACK!!!*

I managed to go a little harder but in the same spot as before.

"EEEOOOWWW!!" she shouts but she doesn't move from her position, wiggling her arse and tail. I switch hands and arse cheek and do the same again but this time in quick succession.

Now i'm starting to get into this roleplay a lot more than i expected. I find a pair of driving gloves and give her another strike on each side but lower down, readjust the gloves and do the same once more but just a little less than full strength.

Her arse is red raw but she still continues to wiggle it. I pull on the tail to try and get her to come back but she doesn't move

"Get up or i'll pull this out." I demand.

*wiggle*

I tug on it hard but not enough for it to come out.

"So you want another smack? It's looking pretty red you know"

Not a word but she just wiggles.

I remember that there's a riding crop just by the fireplace that Marcia had left behind a long time ago, so i quickly go over and retrieve it.

"Last warning. This is going to hurt pretty bad"

*wiggle*

If only she knew what she was about to get.

*WHIP* *WHACK*

"NYEAAAAAAAHHH!"

"Gunna get up?"

*wiggle*

*WHIP* *WHACK*

"RAAAAAAHHHH!"

I throw the riding crop down beside her on the couch but she doesnt budge or move.

"Collar" she wimpers. "Kitty. Collar."

Right, i had forgotten about that. I had a collar for the cat girl maid outfit but I never had a reason to use it. It had a loop on it for a chain as well. I go to the wardrobe where it was originally kept and pull it out and attach a small link chain to it. I tighten the collar around "Miss Kitty's" neck and pull back on the chain to get her to stand back up.

She refuses.

I didn't want to whip her again as I felt that would be too cruel, the collar was tight enough on her that it was still safe for her to breath even if i pulled on it enough. I notice a rubber glove on the ground, probably one from earlier when she was dusting. So i put it on and start to finger her from behind.

"Does kitty want that instead?" I ask nicely. I don't get a response. I look around and find a driving glove on a side table. I let go of the chain and put it on my other hand and I go up to "Miss Kitty" and place my hand over her mouth from behind

"Is MIss Kitty going to listen now?" I say, sounding slightly forceful. I pull on the chain hard for a moment and she finally starts to move back, my hand still on her mouth. I stand right behind her, and whisper in her ear in much the same way she did to me.

"Kitty has been bad. Kitty needs to be punished."

I look for any signs that she wanted to stop and while she had tears coming down her cheeks, I could tell she wanted more.

I had the rubber gloved hand slowly fingering her while the other gloved hand was still over her mouth and I directed her to the bedroom near mine where I knew she had a vibrator with remote along with her belongings. While we slowly walked over she was actually directing my hand as to how she wanted me to place it. While the occasional tear still dropped this was all a part of the roleplay still as I had made it clear on many occasions before hand that if we ever got too into something and she wasn't comfortable she could break it off in that moment.

Once we get to the room I tell her to wear some panties and insert the vibrator. I go to move away from her but she holds my hand over her mouth still so I go back in close and she gets herself ready as I asked and hands me the remote. Before we leave she picks up a pair of handcuffs and hands them to me. I lead her down back to the couch and handcuff her hands behind her back.

She's had this planned out from the start I figure, or at the very least been ahead of me as to how this was to play out. I get her to sit on the couch and I turn on the vibrator to high and leave it there on the coffee table away from her but she can still see it while I go sit in a seat across from her.
Watching her wriggle and squirm on the couch while the vibrator hummed away and she couldn't do anything about it was making me very horny. She looks over at me and somewhat motions for me to come over.

Now the whole time she's been able to speak but refuses to. From the gist of what she was getting at, she wanted me to stand over her, i'm still wearing the gloves and there's only one thought and that is to masturbate while she is left to continually orgasm until the battery runs out. Given that i'm highly aroused, it's not long before I climax myself but I position so that it lands on her chest. Noticing that i got a little bit on the glove she attempts to lick it but doesn't quite reach as she cant sit up very well.
I prop her up and sit behind her and place my hand over her mouth again, with my other gloved hand placed on her crotch, moving the vibrator around somewhat.

She suddenly arches her back and the rest of her goes stiff for a few moments while the orgasm runs through her body.

I turn off the vibrator and uncuff her hands, she collects up my essence that i had left behind on her breasts and licks it off, getting any that ends up on her gloves as well

(that doesn't appeal to me at all so I look away momentarily as its a turn off)

"What now?" I ask.

"Shower time?" she replies with a question.

"I'll get the rubber gloves"

"That's my line!" she jokes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very fun part 5, i enjoyed writing this one. I wonder where this relationship will go next?
GloveLover1

Re: A Gloved Friendship part 5

Post by GloveLover1 »

Awesome!! And I'm wanna know where it goes from here bad!!!!
ishnebidish

Re: A Gloved Friendship part 5

Post by ishnebidish »

Really good, she really is a smart cookie. Nice chapter

Return to “Glove Stories”