Stories of David: The household rubber gloves Part 1

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

ForeverGloved
Regular poster

Stories of David: The household rubber gloves Part 1

Post by ForeverGloved »

This is a new fictional series while I take a break from writing the Gloved Friendship ones until more ideas come to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I can remember it pretty well from an early age, i've always had a "thing" for gloves. Didn't matter what they were as long as they were gloves. My parents couldn't understand it but eventually just put it down to one of my quirks. For a short while myself I wasn't sure, i just knew i wanted them.

When I was 8, I had my first experience with rubber gloves. I was at school and we all had them on for a school clean up day and being kids, some of us did as little as possible while looking like we were doing something.
At one point I had to go to the toilet and seeing as we were close by, I asked the teacher if I could go quickly. I was allowed and made my way to a stall and dropped my pants as it was the easiest for me to not get pee on my pants at that age.

The rubber gloves were big and awkward on my hands so managing to direct my pee was hard enough but it worked. I also had a funny tingling sensation while i did this, as if it was to say "hey this is good, it feels nice" but i couldn't explore that feeling as the teacher was calling out to me to hurry up. So i pulled off the gloves and did up my pants, washed my hands even though i never touched it skin to skin but teachers were pretty pedantic about that stuff.

I pretty much messed around for the rest of that afternoon, picking up the occasional thing. The teacher got us to throw the rubber gloves away for some reason and we went inside. After the day had ended, the teacher was away from the classroom momentarily and i was just packing my bag to go home when I noticed a few pairs of the same rubber gloves on her desk, i quickly grabbed a pair and stuffed it in the front pocket of my bag and zipped it up. Being that it was a rarely used part of my bag i knew i'd be safe till i got home.

Later that night while in bed, I crept out of bed and went to my bag and slowly zipped the pocket open, pulled out the gloves and slowly zipped it back and tiptoed back into bed.

All of which is silly considering that my bag was in my room and my parents room was at the other end of the house.

I slid off my boxers, put on the gloves and tried to recreate that feeling i had in the toilet at school. It didn't really happen at first but once I played with myself more, my little penis started to get hard at least, while i tugged on my foreskin. Feeling disappointed i took them off and hid them in one of my drawers as I intended on trying it again.

A few months later my parents asked me what I really wanted most for my birthday, I shouted "Rubber gloves! All kinds!" and laughed. We joked around a bit about it even though my parents knew i was crazy about gloves and I had yet to own any (to their knowledge). In that conversation my dad joked how many pairs i wanted and i just said "i dunno, a hundred?" I didn't even know if it was possible to get that many.

Day of my birthday comes and i open all my presents, i got excited over one present as I had winter gloves as a gift (as my birthday was in the middle of winter). Once all wrappings had been cleaned up my mum goes out and brings out a big box, both of my parents were giggling and winking at each other. I was just excited to see a big present. Tearing it open I see pairs of rubber gloves filling the box to about 3/4 full and I'm just standing there absolutely surprised.

"A hundred gloves right? That's what you wanted?" he laughed, mum giggling.

"These are mine?!" I exclaimed, once i snapped out of my shock.

The both nodded.

What they were hoping was that i was going to get tired of them in a couple weeks and then they would just distribute them at cleaning bees and such. They also set a rule that if my room was a mess with gloves, they would take them away from me forever. No second chances. I guess they thought in hindsight maybe it was a little bit of a silly idea.
Over the next year that box of gloves dwindled down as the cheap ones tore and the ones that i bathed with frequently eventually started to grow mould from not drying properly. I was eventually down to about 20 pairs and moved them into a smaller box. For the most part my parents thought that all of the gloves were gone and just simply forgot about it.

For my 10th birthday I got a couple pairs of bmx gloves to use while I rode my bike as I went on the dirt trails and the bmx paths frequently and so they were mostly to save my hands. One pair i wore more than the other because one was more for colder weather and the other was for normal every day temp. As i didn't really go outside and ride in the winter anyway because my friends didn't they sat in my cupboard.

As far as the rubber gloves went, I occasionally had some "night time fun" and that funny but good sensation appeared every now and then but i didn't know what to do beyond that so once it subsided I just put the gloves away and went to sleep. All the gloves that I had left were the quality pairs, some thicker than others and a few had that neoprene coating as to offer a bit more protection.

This went on till I was almost 12, then one day I had heard some older kids on the bus talking about sex and masturbation as there was sex ed talks at school, most of the older classes including mine went to one or two of them but what we were told depended on our age. I can't remember if masturbation was mentioned in our session but the older kids were talking about it.
After I got home, my dad was home and after a little while I worked up the courage to ask him what it was exactly. Obviously he was surprised but remembered that there was sex ed talks at my school, so he explained it to me what it was and what it meant but the important thing he told me most of all was that I shouldn't be ashamed of it as all boys do it and if I wanted to do it then I was free to do so. He explained a few things about puberty, most of probably which was in the session but being a kid at school i didnt pay much attention to it.

Then he asked me a question.

"Have you ever touched yourself?" he stressed that i didnt have to answer or that i could even lie if i wanted to but I told him straight that I had at times as i was curious, to which he assured me that all boys are.

"any questions?" he asks.

I pause for a moment

"does it matter if i use gloves to do it?" i asked nervously.

He smiles and laughs a little.

"Not at all. Just make sure that they havent been used with anything that could be harmful"

I asked him if he could get me some really good ones (whatever that meant) and if he could not tell mum about it.

He agreed to do so but only kept one half of the deal up. He ended up telling her but told her to let me explore myself as he didn't want me to freak out and lose our trust. She was apprehensive at first but once she saw i was quite normal about everything and only kept it to myself, she never even bothered to ask me about it. At 12, I was cleaning my room up (although reluctantly most of the time) and making my bed so that made my hiding the gloves better or rather save myself embarrassment

A month or so later my dad finally delivered on the gloves promise and I was handed some top quality gloves, ones that you don't buy in the super market either. That night, i began stroking myself with the first pair and that "feeling" came back straight away. I figured out that stroking was the best way to keep it while occasionally pulling on my foreskin. Eventually I had my first orgasm and while nothing came out as of yet, there was that "had to pee" feeling afterwards, to which i went to the toilet, gloves on, to go what i thought was to pee. Again nothing so i went back to bed and as it so happened, my dad walked past me in the hallway as i had the gloves on while leaving the bathroom. He didn't say a word and just winked.

I wasn't sure what that meant but I never heard anything about it from either of them the next day.

I continued to do this most nights with the new gloves and the ones I had and began to compare which ones felt the best. All of the new ones were on top and about half of the older ones felt pretty nice too.

------------------------------------------

End of Part 1, Part 2 coming soon.
GloveLover1

Re: Stories of David: The household rubber gloves Part 1

Post by GloveLover1 »

Awesome story can't wait for part 2
canadian_rubber95
Occasional poster

Re: Stories of David: The household rubber gloves Part 1

Post by canadian_rubber95 »

great story. more please.

Return to “Glove Stories”