A Victorian Glove Tale

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

smark100
Regular poster

A Victorian Glove Tale

Post by smark100 »

"Elizabeth" the doctor announced "I believe, although I shall know for sure after an examination, that you suffer from a simple case of hysteria and I prescribe a standard treatment of paroxysm"
"I suspected so" she replied "my old doctor treated me a number of times for this affliction however you came highly recommended as an expert in this field"
"Well thank you madam ... shall we get on with the diagnosis and treatment then ?"
"My maid, Mary, will be pleased to assist you and your nurse"

A woman of thirty-nine years, Elizabeth was a widow in turn-of-the-century Toronto. Left with a vast industrial empire by her late husband, she was a smart lady with an English-like charm who lived in a large stone manor house in a posh area of the city. Her husband died many years ago, but busy with running an empire she had little time for social gatherings nor did she fancy jumping head-first back into marriage with what others might consider a "suitable match" for many suitors envied her money rather than her charm.

Of course, without marital relations (and certainly nothing outside marriage as that would be scandalous), Elizabeth suffered from bouts of hysteria. Well known to the medical profession at the time, hysteria was known as the "widows disease" and was characterized by a number of symptoms including perspiration, nervousness, short temper, and a dampened fruitful vine (a polite term for vagina). Doctors recognized these symptoms of hysteria and often prescribed pelvic massage to bring-on paroxysm - what might have been called an orgasm - however since the medical community in Victorian times knew women couldn't orgasm, a paroxysm was the cure for hysteria. It was a standard treatment, then, to have a doctor massage the vulva to induce paroxysm.

Doctor Smith began by spreading a rubber sheet on the chaise lounge in the bedroom and invited Elizabeth to make herself comfortable on top of it.
"Please remove all clothing - if the treatment is successful it would become quite damp" he advised
Elizabeth hesitated due to modesty "My old doctor simply reached under my dresses for this treatment"
"This is a far more intensive treatment, madam, and we cannot discount the expulsion of a great deal of fluid from your person"
Elizabeth complied, and her maid helped her out of her dresses and onto the rubber-covered chaise.
"The corset too, my dear" the doctor suggested "you cannot be expected to relax while bound up tight like that"
As Elizabeth undressed, the doctor spread a towel on a nearby table, assembling goods from his bag including several pair of rubber gloves, talc, a set of rubber objects which looked distinctly phallic, a tin of grease, and several bottles of oils.
Elizabeth now sat, nude, on the chaise lounge covered with a rubber sheet.

"Sister," the doctor said, addressing the nurse as they were called in Victorian times, "sprinkle some talc on my hands so I might be able to pull rubber gloves on"
"Rubber gloves ?" inquired Elizabeth observing the doctor's preparations
"Indeed" replied the doctor "Rubber is waterproof and easily listerized"
"My old doctor simply used his bare hands for this procedure" she remarked
"Ahh, but times are changing and rubber gloves are becoming standard in medical procedures, especially in gynecology and other invasive procedures"
He added "I find my women patients prefer the feeling of rubber on their most sensitive flesh in addition to being less apprehensive about being touched in rather intimate places"

Doctor Smith rolled the sleeves of his shirt up beyond his elbows the pulled on the tight gloves one at a time. They were black in colour and the outsides were quite shiny in appearance covering his hands and forearms. As the rubber pulled taut across his hands his fingernails could be seen.
"Might I feel the rubber ?" asked Elizabeth, curious about this new material which she hadn't see before
"Of course" replied the doctor who he held out his gloved hands. She ran her hands up and down the doctor's gloved hands admiring the new material
"Hmmm, it feels rather strange, unlike anything else I have felt" she exclaimed "slippery and yet soft. My maid has several pair of rubber gloves from Sears Roebuck for washing and cleaning but I have never actually worn them nor touched the material. Hers are light amber but yours shiny black"
"I order these from a medical supply house. They are made of the finest seamless para rubber available" he assured her "not only do my hands stay dry, but they keep the patient clean and prohibit transmission of disease. I wear them for all invasive procedures where penetration of body orifices is concerned."
"Penetration ?" she asked
"For example when administering pelvic massage and the fingers are introduced deep into the vagina. Most doctors rely solely on external stimulation however the thin rubber is of great assistance when locating a special spot inside the vagina which I've found quickly induces paroxysm. I also wear these when performing a rectal examinations in which fingers probe the rectum - 'tis much more sanitary than flesh"
While he was explaining all this, his nurse also donned a similar pair of rubber gloves.
"So, you will be introducing your fingers inside my person" Elizabeth exclaimed "my old doctor only massaged the exterior"
"Yes, Madam, but as you know that can be a long and involved procedure - mine is considerably quicker, more comfortable for the patient, and produces better results." Replied the doctor. "The invasive nature, though, dictates the necessity for rubber gloves."

"Let's begin with a complete physical examination then, starting with your breasts. If you would please stand up Madam" he asked.
Standing in front of her naked form, he began handling her breasts but the dry black rubber of the gloves stuck to her sweaty skin making her uncomfortable due to the friction.
"Sister, some oil for her breasts" he commanded at which his nurse dispensed a small amount of oil onto her gloved hands and stood behind her. "Hands up please" she asked and reaching around her sides she massaged the oil onto Elizabeth's breasts with gloved hands. Elizabeth's breasts which now glistened. "Oil helps the rubber glide over your flesh so I might be able to feel for irregularities" he commented as his nurse massaged each oily breast in her gloved hands. He then carefully felt around each slippery breast and observed that her nipples were protruding - he rolled each between two gloved fingers.
Elizabeth sighed softly as he felt her breasts, "Rubber does indeed feel nice on the flesh" she commented

When he was done with her breasts, he released them and moved on.
"And now onto the rectum, please kneel on the rubber sheet and bend over" he asked and she did so, with her hands on the back of the lounge supporting herself in a doggy-style position.
"I am going to insert a greased, gloved finger into your rectum now ... another good reason to wear rubber gloves. Sister, if you'd please grease Madam's buttocks then hold them apart"
The nurse first poured oil in her gloved hands then massaged Elizabeth's buttocks paying special attention to the crease rubbing it until she was covered in oil. She then held each bum cheek and pulled them apart to reveal her rosebud. Elizabeth could feel cool air on her nether-region. The doctor dipped his gloved index finger into a metal tin of thick grease then pushed it deep into her rectum and twisted his hand a few times, his gloves sliding on her greased bum cheeks.
"Your rectum is very tight, Madam, which can lead to a host of diseases including constipation. I shall dilate your rectum to enhance your comfort. Sister, a medium rectal dilator please"
The nurse released her buttocks, retrieved a rubber phallus-like object from the table, and began to smear it with thick grease then handed it to the doctor and resumed spreading Elizabeth's buttocks wide to accommodate the intruder.
The doctor placed the dilator at her rectal opening and began slowly inserting it into her. Elizabeth gasped as the bulbous head was pushed past her sphincter until the dilator was firmly lodged inside her.
"I shall leave the rubber dilator in your rectum whilst I complete the rest of the procedure. Some women also find it easier to achieve paroxysm with a rectal dilator inserted, perhaps due to the proximity of the uterus to the rectum. You may turn over now, Madam, and lay on your back."
As Elizabeth turned over to lay on the chaise, the doctor walked to a basin and washed his gloved hands with soap and water. "Rubber cleans easily" he stated. He then dried his gloves with a towel and returned to Elizabeth. "And now to examine your vagina"

"Sister, some fresh oil on my gloves please" at which the nurse opened a small glass bottle and poured a small amount of slippery oil onto the doctor's gloved hands which he wrung together to distribute. The gloves now glistened.
"I'm going to insert my gloved finger into your vagina now, Elizabeth. The rubber gloves should make this a comfortable procedure" said the doctor as he reached between her legs. With two gloved fingers of his left hand he spread her vaginal lips apart. Slowly and gently he inserted his slick gloved right index finger into her, just a little at a time. She was tight, almost too tight, and he hoped to loosen her up by inserting a second gloved finger into her but this met with some resistance and she grunted uncomfortably as he pushed the second gloved finger into her.
"Madam, your vaginal canal is very tight ... I suspect it has been some time since you've had marital relations with a man" he asked
"Indeed it has, doctor"
"I'm going to insert a vaginal dilator or what is called a dildo into you, then progressively larger ones to stretch your vagina"
"Whatever you think is medically necessary" she replied

The doctor pulled his fingers from her vagina and walked to the table. Opening a wooden box he displayed three hard rubber penis-shaped objects, the smallest only six inches long with a six-inch handle and perhaps an inch in diameter while the largest was almost nine inches long, also with a handle, and about two-inches in diameter.
With an outstretched gloved hand he asked the nurse to dispense some oil into his palm which he proceeded to rub all over the smallest dilator.
"I'm going to penetrate your vagina now with this dilator in order to stretch it" he instructed
Holding the handle in his gloved hand, the doctor rubbed the rounded head of the dilator over Elizabeth's clit from top to bottom then gently inserted it into her. After leaving it fully inserted for a few moments he began to gently thrust the dilator in and out of her vagina simulating the action of a penis. While he did this, he used his other gloved hand to rub her clit and she began to rock her hips back and forth, her breathing becoming heavier as he did this.
After a minute of stretching like this he pulled the dilator out and asked the nurse for the next size. He continued penetrating her with progressively larger dilators until she could accommodate the largest.
"There" he said "you should be able to accommodate my gloved fingers now. The rubber covering my hands is quite slippery regardless so I should now be able to perform pelvic massage comfortably"

Between her stretched-open vagina and the wetness that she had secreted during the dilation procedure, the doctor was now able to insert two fingers, covered in shiny black rubber, easily inside her with the rubber covering his hand sliding easily into her tender flesh. He began searching for that "magic spot" he mentioned and in under a minute had found it. His gloved fingers were deep inside her cavity as he rubbed the spot in circles. She rocked against his gloved hand as he did this and with only a few minutes of massage, as well as rubbing her clit with the fingers of his other gloved hand, her body tensed as she achieved a paroxysm.
"Ahhh," the doctor commented to the nurse "the release we've been looking for."
She screamed as she achieved yet another, this time accompanied by a gush of warm liquid which soaked the doctor's gloved hand - the rubber now dripping with Elizabeth's emissions.
"Success" claimed the doctor "with the release of fluids like this her hysteria will surely be cured"

Mary, her maid, watched intently as the doctor's hand, enrobed in black rubber and wet with vaginal secretions, penetrated her employer's quim, his fingers rapidly now moving in and out of her body. And during this, his nurse massaged Elizabeth's breasts, also with gloved hands which glistened with oil. Although it was a medical procedure, it looked quite obscene as Elizabeth thrashed about in the throes of what looked to be bliss. Like a good Victorian lady, she was taught that onanism (a nice word for masturbation) was bad and yet it was apparently quite acceptable should a doctor perform it. She felt stirring in her own womb and for a moment wished she was at the center of all this having the doctor push his gloved fingers deep inside her until she achieved release. She wondered what it felt like to have rubber-gloved fingers inside her vagina.

The doctor continued pelvic massage, and Elizabeth achieved paroxysm several more times. Each time, she sprayed a small stream of hot liquid which gushed over both of the doctor's gloved hands. The glove on the hand thrusting in and out of her vagina glistened with her emissions to beyond the wrist and the room smelled of musk. Elizabeth was spent and out of breath, and the doctor pulled his fingers from her body and allowed her to relax. His rubber gloves dripped from her fluids and a small pool of liquid had formed on the rubber sheet beneath her.
"The necessity for rubber gloves should be evident now, Madam" the doctor commented to Elizabeth
"Indeed, doctor, I have never felt that before and was quite unaware I might even be able to do that" she said referring to her ejaculation. "The rubber gloves do seem to help" she added.

"Sister, if you would clean Madam up" he said to the nurse who walked to the table to retrieve a bowl of warm water she had set aside earlier.
First, the nurse pulled the rectal dilator from Elizabeth's bottom using two gloved fingers and placed it on a towel.
The nurse then proceeded to clean Elizabeth's vagina and bottom with sponge, wiping her body then rinsing the sponge in the bowl and wringing it out in her gloved hands. When she brushed past Elizabeth's vagina with her gloved hand Elizabeth tensed yet again "I know you're still sensitive down there, dear" she said in a consoling tone "Paroxysm leaves the body very sensitive. Once you're cleaned-up we'll get you in bed to rest a while".

Wearing gloves, the doctor cleaned his medical goods on the table and returned them to his bag. He then washed his rubber gloves, sprinkled a little talc on them to keep the rubber from sticking, and removed them as well.

Elizabeth was then allowed to put on a dressing gown and was helped into bed where she was advised to relax for an hour. Mary saw the doctor and his nurse out. Before they left, the doctor made a follow-up appointment for the following week should further treatment be required.
jms65
Occasional poster

Re: A Victorian Glove Tale

Post by jms65 »

Great vintage story ! I guess Mary the maid will try to finger herself with her amber rubber gloves ...
smark100
Regular poster

Re: A Victorian Glove Tale

Post by smark100 »

jms65 wrote:Great vintage story ! I guess Mary the maid will try to finger herself with her amber rubber gloves ...
I was thinking more along the lines of Elizabeth using Mary's rubber gloves and rubber apron to help her with her hysteria. Although we all know hysteria isn't communicable, whilst watching Elizabeth's treatment (and the doctor's gloved fingers inside Elizabeth bringing her to paroxysm over and over again), Mary begins to exhibit similar symptoms which Elizabeth offers to help her with. Elizabeth asks Mary to fetch her rubber gloves and apron from the scullery then dons then whilst asking Mary to strip then lay over her knee for a treatment ....

Return to “Glove Stories”