Safe in Her Hands pt.2 (leather/medical: vinyl)

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

chanelbleu
Regular poster

Safe in Her Hands pt.2 (leather/medical: vinyl)

Post by chanelbleu »

Here's part two with a delicious dose of nurse play!

Safe in Her Hands pt. 2

When he woke in the morning, her leather-gloved hands were still holding him tightly, one of her fingers drawing tiny circles over his nipple. He relaxed against her body as the memories of the night before came into mind once again, only to hear a light chuckle from behind him. “Still got goose bumps everywhere, haven’t you?”, she whispered into his ear while one of her hands sneaked down to his groin and gave it a mighty leather-covered squeeze that resulted in him eliciting a surprised, low groan. “Go get a shower and take your time. I need to get prepared for our next little game”, was the next instruction he received from her smirking lips. When she noticed his semi-erect penis merrily flopping around on his way to the bathroom she added: “No masturbating! I need all these orgasms completely for myself”.

The water in the shower greatly helped him relax his somewhat sore muscles and he made sure to reach every tiny crevice, humming to himself in order to fight against the nervousness that once again started to well up in the pit of his stomach. Yet, the fight proved to be unsuccessful as he increasingly wondered about what she might do to him once he’d step out of the safety of the bathroom. It didn’t take long until a sharp knock on the door made him scramble to dry his messy hair and hastily drape a towel over his private parts.

The sight that greeted him when he came back to the bedroom made him stare in disbelief. Her chestnut hair had been tied into a tight bun, the exquisite bangs clipped back strictly. A green nurse dress made a dazzling contrast to the same high boots she had already been wearing the night before. He couldn’t help but look intently at the pair of gloves she was just smoothing out; crimson leather snaked up her strong arms and seemed to hug them as tightly as if it were a second skin. As she caught his gaze, the bright-red outline of her lips turned into a smile that just sparkled with mischief. “Almost finished”, she enounced and fastened a white surgical mask over her face.

The mask gave him the rest. He felt his knees go weak and had to hold on to the handle of the door behind him. A chuckle indicated that she was well aware of his predicament and when she beckoned him to come closer he took his time with every step in order not to fall. She scanned him intently and seemed to assume a very rigid posture. When she spoke next, her voice was laced with a yet unknown intensity. “You’ve been keeping me up half the night with your snoring – and snoring boys need to be spanked!”, she proclaimed. In the blink of an eye she had him bent over her lap, one hand pushing down on his back, the other one laid firmly across his buttocks. With each passing second his anxiety increased more and more until he felt as if his heart would soon leap out of his mouth.

With a dull “thwack” her gloved palm landed on his buttock for the first time. Despite the sensation of the impact being a rather pleasurable type of slight pain, he let out a little yelp that led to her quickly muffling him with her second palm. Slowly and methodically she continued to administer nineteen more spanks, taking care to keep their force at a level that was still tolerable for him. All this time his mouth sought her hand, pushing into it with each spank. When she gently stroked his reddened buttocks afterwards, a genuine “Thank you” escaped his lips.

“Now we’ll ned to thoroughly examine you”, she stated and motioned for him to sit on the bed while she pulled a thin pair of blue nitrile gloves over her leathered hands. Once more he couldn’t avert his gaze as she stood towering before him, her gloved hands directly at eye level. He became aware of the warmth that seemed to radiate from her and of her light perfume that permeated his nostrils. Spider-like fingertips made their way onto his scalp, parting his hair with feathery movements. “Just checking for birthmarks”, she whispered in his ear while he leaned into her touch. When her hands glided down to his neck, he couldn’t help shuddering in bliss. The slight friction of the warm nitrile and the gentle kneading of her skilled fingers combined to form a feeling of personal heaven for him while she worked out the kinks in his neck. Soon she shifted slightly and took his cheeks into her doubly gloved hands. The proximity of her masked face and the heat of her palms almost overwhelmed him, and when she forced him to look into the abyss of her pale blue eyes, time itself seemed to stop for a moment. He didn’t know how long he was just basking in the joy of their closeness but the amused laugh he heard when he had caught himself again indicated that it must have been a while.

“All clear here, obviously”, she concluded and slowly began to slip out of both pairs of gloves at once. “For the next part I need a little more sensitivity”, she stated while she pulled a few clear vinyl gloves out of a box next to the bed. His heartbeat increased again as he watched her slide her fingers into them, the clear material fitting her perfectly. At once she straddled him and pressed him down on the bed, eyes glinting with power again. When he opened his mouth in surprise, she quickly shoved in the previously discarded nitrile gloves and proceeded to tear a long strip of tape from a roll nearby. “I don’t want the neighbours to hear you scream when I’ll put you through the next procedure”, she said as she sensually put the tape over his lips. Another pair of vinyl gloves found its way on her hands when she made her way downwards. Rather nervously he followed her command of “Now be a good boy, open those legs for me.” and flinched when he felt a drop of lube on his anus. “Ever had a prostate exam?” she inquired and didn’t waste any time on waiting for his answer. He had just started to shake his head when her finger slid into him. Slowly, gently she opened him up until she had finally found the spot – and then she pushed.

The surge of bliss sent tears into his eyes. He convulsed with a gasp that could be heard even through the makeshift gag. Undeterred, she continued plunging into him, gripped his raging erection with her slick vinyl-gloved palm and jerked it with tremendous speed. He erupted in seconds, panting and flailing as his body tried to deal with the onslaught of sensations it was experiencing all at once. Through half-lidded eyes he became dimly aware of her discarding the outer pair of vinyl gloves and donning some blue nitrile ones once again. She brought her face so near to his that his nose almost touched her mask and laid a hand on his throat possessively. “That’s nowhere near enough fluid. The nurse will milk you completely dry this time.”, she exclaimed happily.

With slight terror he watched her generously lube up both hands and still thought of a response when she placed two fingers on his anus and matter-of-factly stated: “The nurse will penetrate you now”. Instinctively he opened himself to her, soon she was hammering on his prostate again with unbroken vigour. Blue nitrile raced up and down his shaft, slick with oil and precum, and he felt himself jerk and moan uncontrollably while her fingers shook him to the core. Her masked face looked almost ethereal as small pearls of sweat appeared on her forehead as signs of her effort. When the second orgasm came, it kept him trembling for minutes, during which she took his face into her hands and held him close.

When he could form coherent thoughts again, she was lazily playing with a strand of his hair. The rubber gloves she had used the night before lay next to her, pink and promising. “It’s gonna be a really long day for us”, she chuckled.
Last edited by SexySurgical on Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: [medical: vinyl)]
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Safe in Her Hands pt.2 (leather/medical: vinyl)

Post by SexySurgical »

Only finding vinyl as the medical w/ search function?
Not sure if people feel medical latex vs. vinyl to be in the same category?

Appreciate stories though!
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

I'm torn between which part is my favorite now. I love the first one with the pink rubber gloves and finger-sucking, but... if I wasn't a fan of medical before, I think I am now! If only it weren't so early in the day, because I need some time alone with this. The second prostate exam was what got me. :luv:

I'll say it again: I'm so glad my photos could inspire you! I'm glad they had a profound effect. :)
chanelbleu
Regular poster

Post by chanelbleu »

Well, wow. What a nice response! Maybe you don't even need to pick a fav since both stories kind of combine into one multi-chaptered work?
I'm also incredibly glad that my story could draw you towards medical, I think that's an area that's definitely worth exploring. :D *cough* maybe even with pics in medical gloves? *cough*
As for the prostate action: It feels just as incredible as it sounds. Thanks to a wonderful girl I could already experience my first foray into this direction a few months ago and it's a toe-curling feeling!

And I'll have to thank you once again for providing that tremendous inspiration! :)

Return to “Glove Stories”