Decontamination experience

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

joglover
Regular poster

Decontamination experience

Post by joglover »

)
Many years ago while working at an oil refinery I was exposed to heavy oil release along with a few other co works. It was a very thick tar substance that soak out clothing and adhered to our skin. We were wrapped in sheets and plastic and rushed to the hospital. Upon our arrival we were rushed to a decontamination area. There were 8 medical staff per patient . They all wore heavy aprons and long rubber gloves except for the lead. Inside the room there was a rectangular inflatable pool on one of the tables. When I was roll in ,the staff immediately began removing the plastic a sheeting covering me. The tar covered 80% of my body. My head was entirely covered. The staff began running scissor up my clothes cutting them into strips. The lead was taking my vitals and was cleaning a spot for an IV. One decon nurse was cleaning my face and my eyes. Some of the staff tried to remove my cut clothing strips but the tar had them glued to my skin. I was then rolled over to the inflatable pool and slid on top of it. One staff member fully inflated the pool. The others began spraying a orange scented liquid over my tar covered body. I remained very calm yet my body seemed like it was overheating. The decon staff used soft scrub brushes to try to remove the tar. The liquid started to dissolve the tar yet went the decon team were removing the clothing strips my body hair was getting removed like full body waxing. With that discomfort a nurse put something in my IV to relax me. I was really enjoying all those rubber gloves over my body. The scrubbing wasn't to pleasant though. They finally made there way to crotch area. Since I was only wearing underwear under my jumpsuit the tar pool around my groin area. There was a slight burning sensation around my anus and testicles when the liquid was sprayed over me. The pool had a draining system which allowed the contaminated liquid to be drained off. The feeling was a bit erotic yet those brushes again ruined that lusting feeling. The decon took over 5 hours . My body hair including the hair on my head was practically all gone. Once I was cleaned up , three nurse in gowns and gloves came into the decon room , covered naked body in a clean sheet and wheeled me into a different room. The room was cool in temperature. I was slid from the gurney Onto a larger flat bed. The nurses removed my sheet exposing my naked body again. My skin looked very red like I had a sunburn. The nurse explained to me that my skin had was having a reaction to the the cleaning chemical. They told me they were going to apply a cream over my body to stop the reaction. The nurses rolled me on to my stomached and began rubbing the white cream over my naked body. Oh the coolness of the cream and the softness of the latex gloves. I was practically purring like a happy tomcat has they rub my body. And a slight moan of pleasure when they ran their hands between my cheeks. I was still a bit sedated . I laid still flat only back. The nurses told me to relax that this is the best part. One began rubbing the cream on my head while the other two began at my feet. The soothing circles that were being made on my temples . I was sooo relaxed. The nurses at the other end slowing moved up my legs stopping at the tops of my thighs. They moved to my shoulders and worked down each arm. Then to my sides rubbing up and down while the one nurse was still rubbing my head. Then my chest , the gloves fingers passing over my nipples sending electricity through my body. Then to my abdominal area. The two nurses stopped like they were going to flip a coin on who doing what. They stood on each side of me, applied the cream to their gloved hands and rubbed it to warm it a bit. They began to apply the cream on my testicals while the other was rubbing the cream on the shaft of my penis. A few strokes and they stopped. What a tease!!!! They all smiled and asked did if feel better. The two nurses wrapped me up and slid me back on a gurney and rolled me off to a room. I was tucked in for the night. The nurse told me when she was leaving that tomorrow I would have the cream applied again. Well the next day the redness was gone and I did need the cream to be applied. Aw shucks!!!!! Talking to the other guys that were also exposed had the same nurse that creamed them up. They did same thing to them that they did to me. Nurse have too much fun playing mind games with patients. I love them all!
quattros8
Regular poster

Re: Decontamination experience

Post by quattros8 »

wow, what awesome. Not so fun being involved in an accident, but to be washed out of 8 women with rubber gloves. Would someone write this kind of stories so it would be appreciated.

Return to “Glove Stories”