GLOVES SEX STORY : AN APPOINTEMENT SPECIAL (MEDICAL GLOVES)

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

BastienAugers
Occasional poster

GLOVES SEX STORY : AN APPOINTEMENT SPECIAL (MEDICAL GLOVES)

Post by BastienAugers »

A Sex story : ( sorry if there are mistakes, i don't speak english a lot ) Enjoy :tongue: 8D

It is 12:30 pm and I have a meeting with the doctor for my annual visit in 15 minutes. I climb the steps, then I open the door, say hi to the secretary and finally, I sit in the waiting room.
I wait, I stress. I do not know this doctor because I just arrived a few weeks ago. According to the people of the city, she is a woman and she is very nice.
Finally, after 20 minutes, she comes to pick me up and apologizes for the delay. She is tall, wearing a long white blouse open with underneath an open-toed blouse. She is blonde, short hair and has green eyes. She looks very young and asks me to follow her. I get up from my chair and look at her back and especially her buttocks tightened by her blouse. I wanted to touch him but I held back.
We then went into the closet, a small room with a window, a desk cluttered with paper and an examination table. Next to the table, there was a rolling furniture for the examinations I suppose, with a box of latex gloves of size S. I imagined already putting them.
I sat on the chair facing her. She asked for my name, first name and several other information and told me that she had just graduated. Then she told me to put me in brief to begin the visit. She then measured me, weighed, and passed tests to take my pulse,... Then, as I began to get dressed as I thought it was over, she asked me how long I had been, Had not had a medical visit. I told her that since I had never had a specific health problem it was a long time ago and she offered me to save me some money so she could palpate the genitals to detect potential problems and a rectal touch to see if I did not have a cancer or something like that.
Embarrassed, I did not know what to answer but in view of his insistent look, I had to accept. She then smiled at me and asked me curiously: "Why since the beginning of the appointment, you are looking at the glove box next to the examination table? ". I was even more embarrassed and not knowing what to say, I said it must be by chance.
She did not insist and asked me to remove my briefs to begin the examination. I then removed it, not embarrassed at all and watched it at work. She then took a pair of gloves out of the box and I understood why she was asking this question. She donned them by taking her time, slowly and slamming the tip of her glove against her skin, as if she challenged me.
I'm a glove fetishist and love women with medical latex gloves, I started to bend a bit. She then began to touch me balls to try to detect problems and the, I began to bend even harder. She made no remarks and she just said, "Do not worry, it happens to everyone." I was very embarrassed. Then, a few moments later, she took off her gloves and threw them into the trash and told me that she had done the rectal examination. She went out and asked me to prepare myself by arching me back to make the rectal touch. She left in the room next to look for other things. She came back with two pairs of latex gloves, but these gloves were a little thicker and had cuffs. She donned them with the same attention, I bandaged more beautiful and tried to hide my penis with my body. The gloves came up to her elbow and I wondered why she had taken such long gloves and why two pairs. She then grabbed lubricant and downright lubricated all her hand by taking all her time. The friction caused by the lubricant could be heard in the cabinet.
The doctor delicately placed my hands on her buttock and whispered to me to breathe well ... She went there gently, and I was expecting to suffer, it was rather a moment of pleasure. I even held back at certain moments to utter some cries of pleasure. In the end, she also threw her gloves into the trash as before and told me she did not detect any problems. Relieved, I went to my things to get dressed. But again, she called me back.
Intrigued, wondering why she was still calling me, I turned around and saw that she had started to open her blouse. I asked her stupidly: "You want...?" She laughed and said, "I'm offering you a more in-depth look at your body" with a wink. Not knowing what to answer, and as I am a virgin, I told him why not. She was very beautiful and put her shapes well. She kept her blouse but opened it wide and opened her blouse. I sat on the examination table and she stay up. Then she asked me, "I saw that you were looking at me with special attention when I put on my gloves and when I touched the box, would it bother you if I put on gloves to do it?" More than astonished, I told her that I was a glove fetishist and that I too would like her to do it with gloves, that it was my fantasy forever. She pushed a little scream and left to lock the door. I asked her if she had a mask to put it on during the action. She then pulled out a mask from one of the drawers, a beautiful blue surgical mask and she put it gently. She then took a pair of gloves and put them slowly, slamming the tip. She then stared at me and began to take my cock with both hands. She slowly jerked me and took me at the same time testicles, doing a massage. She continued and touched me the other parts of her body with her gloved hands.
For a moment, unable to hold me any longer, I ejaculated and she continued, she wanted more. She continued for a few minutes and stopped, then again threw her gloves and handed me the same type of gloves she had used for rectal touch. I then put them on slowly, the sensation was unheard of, much more exciting than usual. She then asked me to examine it. I stick my hand slowly in her pussy and is done slow and come slow then fast. With the other hands, I touched it all over, pressing these breasts. She shouted with pleasure and told me to continue.
I felt my hand wet and understood she had ejaculate. I then removed my hand and threw my gloves into the trash. Then I dressed and she put on her blouse and blouse. I sat back in the office and she offered me the consultation. She gave me her business card and marked her personal number. I then left his office impatient to recall her for new adventures.

To be continued...
Ask me if you want an other episode !
mindmonkey99
Regular poster

Re: GLOVES SEX STORIE : AN APPOINTEMENT SPECIAL (MEDICAL GLO

Post by mindmonkey99 »

Excellent story. I'm looking forward to more.
GloveLover1

Re: GLOVES SEX STORY : AN APPOINTEMENT SPECIAL (MEDICAL GLOV

Post by GloveLover1 »

Yes please do more!!
glovelover1234
Occasional poster

Re: GLOVES SEX STORY : AN APPOINTEMENT SPECIAL (MEDICAL GLOV

Post by glovelover1234 »

PLEASE DO MORE!!!!

Return to “Glove Stories”