A Victorian Glove Tale: Part 6

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

smark100
Regular poster

A Victorian Glove Tale: Part 6

Post by smark100 »

Elizabeth attended the doctor on a Saturday as she usually did - with his nurse away she was free to engage in a "more personal" treatment that she had been receiving from the doctor as of late.
Upon arriving to his office, she dispensed with pleasantries and went straight into his examination room where she immediately began removing her dresses, hanging them on a hook.
"I assume you are here for a hysteria treatment, Madam" he asked, although he was most certain of the answer already
"Yes, doctor ... they certainly seem to be of therapeutic benefit ... I trust you can accommodate me?"
"Of course" replied the doctor, who looked forward to these weekly sessions. Frankly, he loved the idea that he was being paid to have amorous congress with a beautiful woman, even if it was under the guise of a medical treatment.
She continued to remove her clothing until she was nude then walked over to a drawer the contents of which she was quite familiar. Opening the drawer, she withdrew a pair of thin black rubber surgical gloves. Choosing a small size (most likely kept for his nurse since both he and his nurse wore gloves during intimate procedures such as rectal and vaginal examinations and the inducing of hysterical paroxysm by stimulating the vagina), she laid them on the counter then spread some talc from a metal can onto her hands and rubbed them together before proceeding to tug them onto her slender hands, pulling them up her forearms as far as they would go and wringing her hands together to ensure they were as tight as possible.

As she did all this, the doctor watched her intently, almost mesmerized by her beauty. The soft light from the window behind her, diffused by two layers of white curtains for privacy, outlined her feminine form - from her breasts which hung slightly in silhouette to her smooth buttocks. In this light, her soft flesh was in sharp contrast to the slick black rubber gloves on her hands which she now held up as she tugged gently at the cuff to tighten them. He hadn't really noticed her in this way before as their encounters had been more mechanical and businesslike ... he was there only to service her needs ... and yet he now realized how truly beautiful she was.

When she was done donning her gloves (and was now nude except for the tight rubber on her hands), she laid on the examination table and inserted her feet into the stirrups causing her legs to spread and revealing the wetness of her waiting cloven inlet. She began chatting with the doctor as he proceeded to remove his own clothing, placing it on a chair in the corner, then donned his black rubber surgical gloves as well. Normally, he would have done this earlier, had it not been for his admiring her as she undressed.
Feeling adventurous, she asked him "would you be aversed to pleasuring me with your tongue ?"
"You mean cunnilinguis, Madam?" he replied
"Yes indeed doctor. While I was in France many years ago I met a young man who rather expertly performed the act. My late husband was rather unsophisticated in his lovemaking and would never do this for me ... would you kindly try ?"
"Of course, Madam" he replied. He could not see why he would turn-down a client such as her for not only was she wealthy and generous in paying her medical bills but also quite beautiful and frankly he enjoyed giving these "treatments" as much as she enjoyed receiving them. Today, he truly wanted to pleasure her.

Normally, as well as black rubber gloves, he would have donned an amber rubber apron and rubber sheath on his cock before amorous congress with Elizabeth not only to avoid inseminating her, but also that he might stay clean when she produced emissions but in this case he remained unclothed, wearing only the rubber gloves, as he figured he would only be pleasuring her. He casually approached the table where Elizabeth lay on her back, nude but gloved herself in similar tight black rubber gloves which she always wore during relations with the doctor - both to avoid having her hands smell of musk and affording her protection when, for example, she touched his member. She would, during the act of amorous congress, occasionally stroke his erect member which had been inside her and so it would be wet with her own emissions - she would have considered it quite unpleasant and even distasteful had she not been gloved in waterproof rubber.

The doctor pulled a stool up to the table between Elizabeth's spread legs then sat on it and bent forward. Her feet in stirrups so her knees were elevated and bent, he wrapped his arms around her thighs and inserted his gloved fingers into her vaginal lips to gently pull them apart and expose her soft, wet flesh. His face only inches from her now wet vagina, he projected his tongue outward and pushed it gently into the pink folds of her flesh.
Elizabeth moaned softly as he expertly licked her clit with his tongue - he was clearly experienced in this act. As he attended to her flower, she rubbed her own breasts with gloved hands - she had come to love the feeling of slick rubber on her bare flesh. He enjoyed giving her pleasure in this manner, and made gutteral noises as he lapped at her sex.

Elizabeth looked down at the doctor, intently licking her, then commented "Doctor, I might suggest you use a rubber barrier between yourself and my maidenhood. I feel the urge to gush, and soon, and I fear I shall soak you with my emissions"
"Mmmmm ... indeed, Madam, Thank you for the reminder". He would have preferred to continue however he knew she would be more comfortable with a barrier between them. He got up from the stool then retrieved a roll of shiny material from a drawer and returned to examination table between her legs. He unfolded a thin sheet of tan rubber, much thinner even than the gloves he wore, then draped it over her hips and vaginal area such that it hung between her legs. He pulled the stool closer and sat comfortably then moved forward and proceeded immediately to lick her gentle pink flesh through the thin rubber.

Through the rubber sheet, he used the gloved fingers of his left hand to keep her vaginal lips apart - this also served to smooth the rubber allowing his tongue to run over her clit. He lowered his right hand and moved it below the rubber sheet then gently pressed two gloved fingers deep into her vagina. He hunted for that special spot inside her and, once located, began to rub it quickly as he continued the oral stimulation of her clit with his tongue through the rubber. Within minutes she achieved a hysterical paroxysm which, in her case, often meant the squirting of liquid from the vagina however this time it was onto the rubber sheet and his gloves, not his face. She moaned loudly and her body tensed as she raised her bottom off the table in the throes of ecstacy. He could feel her vagina tighten around his gloved fingers and knew he had achieved the desired result.

She spoke softly "Oh doctor, I cannot describe the feeling of bliss" as he continued to stimulate her. Each time she had a paroxysm her body tensed, she moaned a stifled moan, and she produced a small gush of fluid soaked the doctor's gloves under the rubber sheet. Elizabeth enjoyed the feeling greatly, and wondered if it would ever end.

She achieved several paroxysms in this manner then he pulled his gloved finger from her quim and raised the sheet so that it was folded on her stomach, wet side up. Having achieved many paroxysms, Elizabeth was now quite relaxed. She then suggested "Should you wish for some satisfaction, I am certainly game for it. Perhaps you'd like some oral satisfaction as well ?"
The doctor raised his head from between her her legs - he was quite excited at this point and indeed looked forward to the release he knew would be coming. He stood up to reveal his raging erection.
"Please put a rubber sheath on before I take you into my mouth as I so detest the taste of seed." she asked him "Just as the rubber gloves protect my hands, I should want you to wear a sheath before taking your manhood in my mouth - I trust you understand". Indeed, Elizabeth had performed fellatio a number of times on previous lovers but hated the salty taste of semen and especially the feeling when a man came in her mouth forcing his load down her throat - she actually liked sucking on a penis in her mouth but found the fluids emitted repulsive.

"Of course Madam" the doctor replied as he walked to a cupboard nearby to retrieve a rubber sheath. Instead of pulling out a black one which he normally wore he retrieved a tan-coloured one. "If you don't mind, Madam, I should like to try this new condome ... it is said to be much thinner than the regular kind"
"Certainly, doctor" she replied "a thinner sheath is a sound idea"
He was already quite erect and so was able to slip the sheath on easily, although it was quite tight and conformed to his manhood showing every vein and bulge outlining them in almost transparent rubber.
Elizabeth continued as he donned the sheath: "And should you feel the urge to produce a flood of bliss whilst in my mouth, feel free as the sheath will certainly protect me from your semen."
While he might prefer to enter her mouth uncovered, he knew she would certainly be uninhibited if he were sheathed in a condome - it would hardly be ladylike to expect her to foul herself with his emissions and he would certainly never expect her to keep him inside her mouth as he shot semen from his cock. He hoped that the new, thinner sheath would allow a more natural feeling and the fact that she would allow him to come while inside her mouth would be a most welcome sensation.

Having donned the thin sheath, he stood beside her and she reached over with a gloved hand to stroke his sheathed member, admiring the fact that she could see the red swollen head through the thin rubber - unlike the black sheath, she could see and admire every feature of his cock.
She sat up then jumped off the table "Come, doctor, lay on the table"
He now laid down on the table, flat on his back, and she helped end his knees and guide his feet into the stirrups.
She then moved to the foot of the table between his spread legs and lowered her head so that his rubbered cock was only inches from her mouth. She grabbed it with a gloved hand and began stroking it, rubber on rubber. She spat on her gloved hand and used it as lubrication while she stroked him. Now, lowering her head, she inserted the rubber tip into her mouth then began licking and gently sucking at it. She lowered herself to accept his member until three-quarters was inside her mouth. Her tongue explored every bump on his penis and through the thin rubber she could feel the ridge around the head and bulging veins that ran along it. Although the rubber tasted peculiar, it was not unpleasant and certainly not as unsavoury as semen which she knew she detested.
As she continued to explore his rubbered member with her tongue, she sucked gently and all the while she fondled his balls with gloved hands, made slick by saliva which dripped down the shaft. Her cheeks pulled inward as she sucked on his member and he sighed deeply, enjoying the experience. The condome was so very thin that it was as if he has no sheathe at all, save for the fact there was no foul taste of semen in her mouth (which most certainly encouraged her to continue).

He began to pant "Oh oh oh ... Madam I ..." and, with a shudder through his body, he came quickly achieving an massive orgasm which filled the sheath with his seed. She marveled as the condom stretched inside her mouth, filling up as she continued to suck his member. She could feel hot semen squirting inside the expanding sheath and was glad she remembered to ask him to rubber-up beforehand for she might have choked on such a large load, not to mention the utter distaste of it all.

After many such pulsing squirts into the sheath he was done and she stopped sucking his member but kept it in her mouth allowing it to relax to a more flacid state. His manhood shrank with the limp rubber bag around it filled with seed. She released it from her mouth and looked at the full rubber pinching it gently and rolling the sticky semen inside between her gloved fingers, then commented "I'm glad you wore a sheath, t'would be unlady like to have my face so covered in your emissions".
She paused,then asked of him "How did it feel with the thinner sheath?"
"Oh Madam ... t'was as if there was nothing there at all. You ... are most skilled in giving oral pleasure. I have never experienced anything quite like that."
"I am glad you enjoyed it" she replied. Indeed, she was happy to provide him with extreme pleasure as their relationship took on a mutually benefitial purpose as opposed to him simply servicing her needs.

She sat back on the stool as he lay on the table and recovered. His penis went flaccid in the rubber sheath which was wet with her saliva on the outside and full of his semen on the inside. Still fascinated by the transparency of the rubber, she wrapped her gloved hand around the full condome and began to stroke his member. His semen acting as a lubricant between the rubber of the condome and his penis, he quickly grew and was soon proud once again.
"Perhaps your little man would like to visit me ?" she asked
"Oh most certainly" he replied as he was about to rise from the table "Please lie down, Madam"
"No, stay where you are" she replied. With gloved hands she pulled the full sheath off his cock, being careful to keep the sticky white emission inside the rubber bag. She carried the full condome to the counter where the wash basin lay and deposited it on the table then washed her gloves. From the drawer, she retrieved a fresh sheath of the same type he had just used. She held it up and admired how thin the rubber really was.
She walked back to the table where he lay, turned the sheath inside-out, then placed it at the tip of his proud member and rolled it down the shaft.
"Shall I place a rubber barrier on you? I plan on frigging you and you know I tend to produce a great deal of fluid when I achieve paroxysm"
Without waiting for an answer she grabbed his rubber apron from a hook on the wall, the one with the hole in the front, and proceeded to lay it on top of him, pressing his sheathed penis through the hole.

She now noticed that he was losing his erection, at least somewhat
"Oh no, I need him" she said and she bent forward to suck on the sheathed cock until it was again proud and standing straight upwards. The thin rubber allowed him to feel the heat of her wet mouth and he soon achieved a massive erection.
"That's better" she stated. She now jumped on top of the table with him
"Playing at St.Georges ?" he commented as she jumped on top of him straddling his legs.
"Indeed ... and why shouldn't a woman be on top ?" she replied in a rather dominant tone. Although uncommon of a woman to speak this way, it oddly excited him being the submissive partner in this case.
With a gloved left hand, she grabbed his sheathed erect penis and rubbed the tip on her wet quim.
"I am still quite wet so this should go easily" she said as she impaled herself on it guiding it inside herself with a gloved hand between her legs. She then pushed it inside herself and wriggled until he was completely inside her. Directing the action, she proceeded to rock back and forth on her knees.
"Now get to it and fondle my breasts with your gloved hands" she demanded "I rather enjoy the feeling of rubber on my person"
On cue, he raised both hands to her breasts and began rubbing them as she rocked her body to and fro.
"Mmmmm" she sighed softly and she leaned backwards on her knees. With his right hand still massaging her breasts, he lowered his left hand and rubbed her engorged clit with gloved fingers.
"Oh Ohhhhh" she cried as she achieved a paroxysm. Fluid sprayed from her vagina all over the doctor's gloved hand and ran down the apron covering his hips.
She now leaned forward, her body almost on top of his, and continued rocking. Releasing her breasts, he moved both gloved hands around her sides to place them on her buttocks and began massaging them. She cooed in appreciation of the attention. Reaching even further behind her, he ran a gloved finger around her vagina until it was wet with her explusions then rubbed it around her rosebud and pressed a gloved finger inside her rectum burying it deep.
This sent her over the proverbial edge. "Uhhhh" she moaned loudly as she pressed forward and achieved another massive paroxysm. She screamed this time and he could feel her muscled tense almost milking his cock. The sensation was too much for him and he, too, screamed as he shot a massive load of semen inside the thin sheath deep within her. She had stopped rocking now but it did not stop him from shooting several more times into the rubber.

She relaxed on top of him, pressing her nude body against his.
"That was a wonderful tiff" she commented
"Indeed Madam, indeed"
After a few minutes she rose onto her knees, then, holding the sheath on his cock with a gloved hand, pulled upwards until his cock flopped out of her. The flaccid rubber was soaking wet on the outside and filled with his emissions on the inside.

As she began to get dressed, she commented "Doctor, I do believe that the oral treatment was a complete success ... And you should carry those thinner condomes - they are quite an improvement over the old ones!"
"Indeed,they are most excellent ... and thank you for helping me test them" he commented
"Anything for the sake of medical science"

Return to “Glove Stories”