Gary and the prefect (PART 1)

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

CharlieCC

Gary and the prefect (PART 1)

Post by CharlieCC »

OKAY this may need some editing and tweaking as I've been writing this while half asleep. However, here's what I have to begin with:

Gary knew Amanda from a distance. Not being in the same class as him, a couple of years above. But all the same, he idolised her. She was the head girl and an outstanding student by all accounts as well as tall, beautiful and athletic with dark red hair, blue eyes and full lips.

He remembered a time when on a cross country run, she raced past him in a sports bra and lycra shorts without breaking a sweat as he struggled along trying to catch his breath, the chubby and shaggy haired class clown feeling so utterly inferior and ugly in her presence. Gary spent more of his time messing around on rooftops, doing stupid videoed stunts or making people laugh, sometimes getting in trouble, sometimes not. Either way, it helped distract him from worrying about chasing girls. In any case, it didn't matter as no girl in his year compared to ANY degree to Amanda.

Sometimes, he wondered what she'd look like in gloves, a major fetish for him. Or maybe she was too beautiful. He'd seen some of the dinnerladies putting on household gloves to clean up after mealtimes but this only filled a gap. He'd never really seen young and pretty in household, leather or satin gloves. Any of these wound suit fine.

One Saturday, he was spending the morning doing what he did best; sleeping in. He didn't expect it to be a Saturday out of the ordinary, cereal, toast, xbox, homework, maybe get some more prank or stunt ideas from youtube and general lazing about. When he came into the kitchen, his stupor disappeared immediately when he was faced by both his mother and Amanda. They both smiled when he appeared and he was suddenly aware of his scruffiness in an uncomfortable way.

Amanda's long dark hair was in a ponytail, dressed in her lycra shorts and a tight red t-shirt from which her breasts seemed to be trying desperately to escape with her nipples pointing outwards. In her waistband were a pair of pink household rubber gloves.

"Gary, you know Amanda from school? She's going to be cleaning for us for a few weeks"

"Everyone knows Gary" said Amanda with a smile.

Gary was completely caught out, his cheeks reddening and feeling a developing and slowly expanding bulge in his pyjama trousers. "Err, hi! hang on, gotta go!" he rushed back upstairs, his stomach churning uncomfortably. This was a difficult situation as he heard his mother shut the door, on her way out for the day. The most beautiful girl in school, alone in the house with him She was going to be wearing gloves, in HIS house. Gary had no idea what to do. He decided to crack on with his homework, give himself something to concentrate on and hopefully ignore what could be an awkward situation.

A while later, Gary went to the bathroom to get a glass of water, not counting on finding Amanda there, her pink rubber gloves on her hands, clasping a mop as she washed the tiled floor. Again, he felt his cock begin to expand embarrassingly.
"Oh sorry!" he said, quickly "I just wanted to get a glass of water"
"No it's okay" replied Amanda and she clasped him by his forearm with her wet gloved hand, gently but firmly guiding him to sit down on the toilet seat. He shuffled uncomfortably as he worked to hide his growing erection. It wasn't easy as she was bent down in front of him, cleaning beneath the sink as he stared at her perfect and round lycra clad buttocks, watching her gloved hands work around the sink.
Fortunately, Amanda broke the ice, chatting about school gossip and laughing about how she swore that the maths teacher, Beackonsfield, had been eyeing up her skirt in her maths test the previous week. "The old perv!"
"Yeah, I danced on his desk the other week, tried to make a getaway but he caught me!"
Amanda laughed. "That was so funny! I saw it from the D-Block!"
Her next question caught Gary completely off guard; "Do you I have a nice bum?" she said out of the blue, not turning around.
"What?"
"Do I have a nice bum?"
Was he being pranked?
"Err, yeah!" said Gary finally.
To his surprised, she giggled "You think so?"
"Better than that lot in my class!"
She giggled. "You're cute!"
More silence passed as she went on cleaning, her pretty, high cheekboned face, pouting lips and enormous round breasts showing in the mirror as she cleaned it, her gloves creaking slightly as she did.
"You like me in my rubber gloves don't you!" said Amanda. Now Gary felt a huge jolt of discomfort. This was a prank and she'd sussed him. "I know coz of how you looked at me just now"
"I dunno what y'mean" said Gary, trying to play dumb. "Doncha go out with Arnold?"
she snorted, unimpressed. "Prefect Arnold? Mister happy smiley nice? I don't think so somehow!"
She turned around and knelt down next to him.
"But I like you" she whispered in his ear, her lips brushing his ear, "I think you're cute!"
She softly kissed his upper cheek and placed her hands on his lower thighs. Gary's heart was thudding so hard, he felt nauseous. This WAS happening!

Her pink gloved hands were moving down his thigh towards the bulge in his jeans.
She whispered in his ear again; "This can be our. little. secret!"
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: Gary and the prefect (PART 1)

Post by tronn206 »

Really looking forward to the next installment. Well done CharlieCC. :-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Kelliejayne
Occasional poster

Post by Kelliejayne »

Great story please add more soon as you can
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Thanks! Already posted! :)