Gary and the Prefect (PART 2)

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

CharlieCC

Gary and the Prefect (PART 2)

Post by CharlieCC »

..Gary felt Amanda's pink rubber gloved hands stroke down his thighs, knowing that she was moments away from touching his member. Looking up, he could see the horny look in her big blue eyes that he recognised but only saw occasionally before. He couldn't believe that this was happening, not only had this stunningly beautiful girl had come into his house he'd admired for ages, she was now about to do things with him he never even contemplated would happen. She was about to indulge him in one of his biggest fetishes. Even so, he worried that he would ejaculate too early and it would have all been for nothing.

Amanda's gloved hand clamped down on his groin, squeezing it hard. She frowned slightly. "Hang on, you're big aren't you!" she smiled, genuinely surprised. "What were you expecting?" said Gary hoarsely. "Not as big as THAT!" said Amanda, "I wanna see!"

She enthusiastically unbuckled his belt, pulling his jeans down. He felt the cool air on his upper thighs and his groin, already his penis was rock hard and sprang out, damp to some degree from the sweat and pre-ejaculate. For a moment, he felt the textured rubber surface of Amanda's gloves trace his cock, then touch and grip more firmly. "Such a beautiful cock!" moaned Amanda, her tongue tracing and running up and down it before she enclosed her whole mouth around the tip.

Gary gasped as he felt her tongue and teeth run up and down, her rubbery fingers gripping his cock and cradling his balls as the feeling of euphoria steadily grew, the only change being when she began jamming her pink gloved fingers inside her vagina as she worked him harder and faster. Then, all of a sudden, just as Amanda pulled her mouth away and jerked the base of his cock, squeezing hard as she went, he exploded, orgasming as he ejaculated all over her face, her neck and her gloves.

"You really blew your load didn't you!" said Amanda laughing as she carefully wiped his cum off her pretty face. "That was good!"
She smiled as she rubbed the textured palm of her pink gloves together, making a soft scraping sound combined with the wet noise of his ejaculate.
"You're cute! Always wondered what kind of cock you have in there when you're dancing on the rooftops"
"But you can't say much with you being head girl can you."
Amanda shook her head.
"It's MY turn now though!"

She turned around pulled out from her cleaning supplies a pair of light blue household rubber gloves and passed them over to Gary. "Blue for a boy, pink for a girl" she said, smiling. Gary was surprised only momentarily, but it went quickly as she passed him a Condom. "Get those on".
Gary slipped on the gloves with ease. "Stretch them" said Amanda, watching intently. He did, letting the frilled cuffs go as they snapped back into place. She jumped slightly but he heard her make a small exclamation in the back of her throat.

She pulled off her tight red t-shirt, revealing her big soft breasts and bullet hard nipples. He began gently massaging her chest, rubbing the textured surface of the gloves gently over her nipples. His penis began to harden again as he heard her sigh with pleasure. "That's good!" she said softly, "Keep doing that!" He kept this up steadily before probing around her lycra trousers, leading her to gasp loudly as his rubber gloved fingers brushed her vagina. He knew he was going the right way so felt beneath her lycra trousers and probed into her Vagina.
"That feels so good! That feels soooo goood!" Her face was reddening and she was bucking her hips. However, just as he was sure she was about to orgasm, she pulled his hand away.

"Enough foreplay," Said Amanda, picking up the condom, "get this on!"

He struggled with the condom for a second, but a moment later and it was on. "Fuck me Gary," Whispered Amanda as she pulled him forward with her gloved hands, "I want you to fuck me!"
Locked lips, Gary kissing her soft, pillowy lips. She rubbed her gloves up and down his hairy chest as he inserted his penis, sliding it into her vagina, faster and faster, even as he was short of breath he didn't stop. "Keep going!" said Amanda softly, "I want you to cum!"
Harder and harder he fucked her, the slight rubbing sound of their gloves as they gripped each other's flesh hard.
Just as that wonderful feeling was building, they heard the sound of a voice downstairs. It was his mother, nonchalantly calling out as she placed her shopping bags down in the kitchen. "Gary, I'm back! They were out of granary bread so we're having white this week!"

"Ah shit!" growled Gary in frustration, but as he was on the verge of stopping, Amanda pulled him back. "No, don't stop!"
"But she'll - "
"We're nearly done!" said Amanda, pushing herself onto Gary's penis until he began thrusting again. As he gave out a moan, Amanda clamped a gloved hand over his mouth "Shhhh!"

"I want to cum. Please let me cum!" Gary placed his own gloved hand over Amanda's mouth as he thrusted, swallowing his moans as the orgasm began to build to build towards it's inevitable intensity.
He wasn't certain whether it was the restraint and attempt to keep quiet but she gasped, stopping her cries of ecstasy escaping her throat. Gary gasped, smelling the rubber and sweat in his nostrils, both in the throes of an unexpectedly powerful orgasm.

They breathed out as he heard footsteps down below. Quickly coming to their senses, they pulled their clothes back on.
Amanda opened the bathroom door, "That's me done for today"
"Why are you wearing rubber gloves Gary?" said his mother with mild curiosity. Both of them were still gloved up. He thought fast, not wanting to arouse any kind of suspicion.
"Oh I - Amanda dropped her medallion down the drain and was trying to help her get it out of the pipes. I needed them to grip with, but we've got it now, it's all fine!"
"Oh right!" said his mother, clearly not giving it an additional thought "You're a good lad Gary, isn't he a good lad?"
Amanda smiled wryly, "Yeah!" she said, trying not to laugh, "He's really good!"

She disappeared and as Amanda and Gary pulled off the gloves and replaced them. "My God! We'll HAVE to do this again!" "Well, you're still coming round regularly?"
"Yeah next week"
She picked up her cleaning supplies but turned back to him before she went. "I'll see you at school" she said, softly kissing him. "See ya!" he said smiling.

He sauntered back into his room, lay down on his bed and smiled. Life had just got a whole lot more interesting...
Kelliejayne
Occasional poster

Re: Gary and the Prefect (PART 2)

Post by Kelliejayne »

Great story loved every bit of it
lglove

Post by lglove »

Hi mate!

Thanks for an awesome story! I really would like to read more about Gary and the girl if you are thinking about writing another chapter/part about their next meet?! :)
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Well done. I really enjoyed reading this story. Love a story that involves household gloves.:-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
GloveLover1

Post by GloveLover1 »

Wow amazing story!!! Any more?
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Yeah more will follow when I have time...

Return to “Glove Stories”