A Victorian Glove Tale: Part 7

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

smark100
Regular poster

A Victorian Glove Tale: Part 7

Post by smark100 »

Elizabeth showed-up at the doctor's door on Saturday for her usual treatment for hysteria. On opening the door the doctor was surprised that she had brought Mary, her maid, with her. He was rather anxious had hoped she would, as usual, arrive alone and that their treatment session would end with amorous congress.
He extended a hand to greet Mary "to what do I owe the honour ?" he asked
Elizabeth spoke for her, before Mary even got a chance to open her mouth "Mary has been anxious as of late and I thought it best she come for a treatment - can you accommodate her today ?"
"Indeed, Madam, since you were my only appointment today there is certainly enough time. I am assuming you have come for a treatment as well ?"
"Yes, but let's get Mary dealt-with first" Elizabeth suggested
"Certainly Madam. Since my nurse is off on Saturdays, would Madam kindly act in that manner" he asked
"Of course, doctor"
"You know where the gloves are, Madam ... please don the requisite black rubber ones for the procedure ... and you'll find a rubber apron on a hook on the far wall as well"
Elizabeth removed a transparent amber apron from the hook and began pulling the apron over her neck as the doctor did the same, she then reached around her back to tie it.
Elizabeth now selected a small size of black rubber surgical gloves and began pulling them on her hands while the doctor, curiously, donned a pair of transparent amber rubber gloves. Not unlike those used in the scullery by Mary, these were light amber in colour and clear enough to see through: they were not the usual ones he wore for intimate procedures.
"Why these rubber gloves and not the usual black ones such as those I am wearing ?" Elizabeth asked as she stood beside the doctor, continuing to pull the tight black rubber of her gloves onto her hands.
"I shall need to perform deep rectal massage on Mary" he replied "and these gloves are thicker than the black surgical ones so they offer better protection especially to the rectum of which the tissues are particularly sensitive. Patients prefer the thicker gloves for such procedures as there is no chance, for example, of scratching them with a fingernail whilst my fingers are buried in the rectum".

While the doctor and Elizabeth donned their aprons and rubber gloves, Mary undressed then assumed a position lying on the table, nude, on her back as was usual such that the doctor could examine her and begin his usual course of treatment. The doctor walked up to the table between her legs and examined her vagina (which was already wet with anticipation), running a rubber gloved finger between her vaginal lips.
"Looking forward to the treatment, Mary" he said, observing the wetness as he rubbed his gloved index finger and thumb together.
"Oh yes, doctor, I feel so much better afterwards"
"Well, as I recall, Mary, you respond well to rectal stimulation during treatment" he said, "So for better access to your rectum, I must ask you to lie on your stomach. Please hop off the table"
She sat on the edge of the table then slid off and stood there as the doctor pulled a padded bench up to the front of the examination table. "Please kneel on the bench" he asked and obediently Mary knelt on it and the doctor then tapped her on the back lightly and she bent forward over the table. The doctor grabbed each knee and moved them wider apart on the bench exposing her vagina and rectum. She turned her head and laid her body down as well on the table.
"Madam, would you please pull Mary's buttocks apart while I lubricate her bottom for penetration"
"Yes doctor" she responded as she stood beside Mary and reached over her back to hold each buttock with a gloved hand and pull them far apart for the doctor. Mary's bumhole puckered, waiting for an intrusion.
"I shall begin with my gloved finger" the doctor said as he dipped a gloved finger into a tin of thick grease and began to rub it into her rectum, at first making small circles around her rosebud then pushing the grease inside with his fingers. He managed to work two gloved fingers inside her rectum then pulled them out. "I shall need to inject grease into your bottom with a syringe" he declared
"Will it hurt ?" Mary asked
"No ... I use a rubber rectal syringe designed for this purpose. It features a hard rubber pipe through which grease may be deposited into your bottom."

The doctor picked-up a pre-loaded syringe then inserted the pipe protruding from it into her rectum a good six inches deep. He then pressed on the barrel to deposit the thick grease inside her.
"Oooh ... that feels quite strange" she exclaimed as he filled her rectal cavity until it began to ooze out of her. He then removed the syringe, and began to use his gloved fingers again. "I trust that is more comfortable" he asked as he worked his fingers around inside her bottom again. Given the large amount of lubrication leaking from her arse his gloves were now covered in grease and quite slick.
"Oh yes, doctor, very much so" Mary replied.

During the procedure, as the doctor pushed his gloved fingers in and out of Mary's rectum, Elizabeth noticed he had developed an erection causing a bulge in his apron. Out of sight of Mary, she grabbed it through the rubber apron with her gloved hand. He coughed, nervously, as if to clear his throat. Elizabeth smiled at him, just wanting him to acknowledge that she knew, and released his member allowing him to return to the task at hand.

"Madam, would you please prepare a dildoe by rolling a rubber sheathe onto it and lubricating it with grease?", he asked of Elizabeth
"Not a rectal dilator ?" she inquired, since she had seen him use these regularly on Mary and on herself, albeit only once "I thought dildoes were only for use in one's maidenhood ?"
"The dildoe is somewhat larger and so provides better stimulation as it is meant to simulate the penetrating actions of a man's penis" he replied "while a rectal dilator is designed only to stretch the orifice to accept an object". He continued "And a sheath is required to keep it clean as I do indeed use this device for vaginal stimulation as well."
Elizabeth imagined that were it not for the "personal" treatment she receives from the doctor he might well use that dildoe on her vagina as well during her office visits. She pictured herself lying on the exam table while he penetrated her quim with with the large rubber phallus - not that it would not be pleasurable, but she preferred his 'personal touch' better.
Reaching into a drawer with a gloved hand she pulled-out a replica of a penis made of hard rubber. She admired it and how accurately it reflected the real article. She now pulled a black rubber sheath from the drawer where the doctor kept these. It was made of very thin black rubber, the same type as the gloves she wore but perhaps even thinner. She stretched the rubber over the dildoe, using her hands to smooth is downward towards the base. The dry rubber-on-rubber contact made this easy and when she was satisfied the condome was smooth down the entire surface she dipped a gloved finger into a tin of thick grease and began to smear it all over the black rubber which became shiny and slick.
She then approached the table where Mary lay, legs apart, and handed the dildoe to the doctor.

Mary looked at the dildoe Elizabeth was carrying, enrobed in greasy black rubber. "Are you to sodomize me with that contrivance ??" she asked, a bit nervous at the thought of being impaled by such a large thing. It was one thing, she thought, to have a medical dilator inserted into her bottom but quite another to have a replica penis put in there and, presumably, be frigged by it.
"Not exactly, Mary, but I will be using it to medically stimulate you to induce a hysterical paroxysm"

The doctor held the greased dildoe in his left hand as he continued to massage Mary's rectum with two gloved fingers of his right hand. "For patient comfort, one cannot use enough grease" he stated, for the doctor's gloved hand was, by now, covered in grease and several fingers were buried deep in her behind. As he pumped them in and out of her rectum, excess grease was everywhere between her buttocks. "I am going to insert the dildoe now and penetrate your rectum" he said "it might seem very tight but you will soon become accustomed to the feeling"
Elizabeth again used her gloved hands to hold Mary's buttocks apart to make entry easier - she was glad to be gloved to avoid touching the mess created by all the grease.
He pulled his gloved and greasy fingers from her rectum and immediately placed the bulbous tip of the dildoe at her gaping rectum then pressed until the slick black rubber-covered head of it disappeared into her behind. "I am going to insert the entire length into you now" he said as he pressed with a steady motion and at least six inches of it was inserted inside her rectal cavity. "Uggghhhhh" she gasped as it went in, but seemed to relax when he stopped pressing it inward. He now began to slowly push the slick dildoe in and out of her rectum, only about an inch or so at a time, simulating the motions a man makes during amorous congress.
"Since your rubber gloves are clean, Madam, might I ask you to assist by fingering Mary's vagina"
"What would you like me to do, doctor ?"
"Reach between her legs and insert two gloved fingers inside her vagina, then massage that special spot I told you about located on the front wall of her cavity - your gloves are thinner than mine so you should be able to feel it through the thin rubber"
"Yes, doctor" she responded, like a good nurse.
As instructed, Elizabeth inserted two gloved fingers gently into Mary - she had done this before when ministering to Mary's condition at home and so was familiar with the procedure. Even without oil, her hand slid easily into her given that she was naturally wet and the black rubber of the gloves became quite slick. Elizabeth now slid her gloved fingers up and down Mary's vaginal cavity locating the spongy spot on the front. She then made a "come hither" motion with her gloved fingers inside Mary's quim and Mary began to breathe heavier.

Elizabeth continued to stimulate Mary with gloved fingers as the doctor impaled her with the dildoe, the slick black rubber sheath covering it disappearing inside her then being pulled out. Elizabeth watched, amused, as Mary achieved hysterical paroxysm squirting all over her gloved hand which was buried inside her vagina. Gloved, Elizabeth was quite comfortable with this - wearing waterproof rubber gloves for protection she was undeterred in her task as she continued to stimulate Mary internally.
Mary's body shook as she achieved yet another paroxysm - at the same time she yelled leaving Elizabeth wondering if she as in pain.
"Tis alright ... let it out, Mary, let it all go" the doctor encouraged as he continued to push and pull the dildoe from her rectum.
Once again, she squirted a huge gush of fluid onto Elizabeth's gloved hand which was now dripping. Through the thin rubber Elizabeth could feel the warmth of the fluid from Mary.
Mary achieved at least ten such episodes before Elizabeth gave her a break, withdrawing her gloved fingers from Mary's quim. A trail of dripping liquid followed from her glove. The doctor pulled the greasy dildoe from her rectum which closed slowly after the lengthy intrusion and deposited it onto a tray.
"I have some paperwork to finish" he said, pulling his amber rubber gloves off and hanging them from the edge of a basin, "I shall then work on your treatment Madam". He then retreated to an adjacent office.

Mary, assisted by Elizabeth, cleaned herself and dressed. Elizabeth then washed the outsides of her surgical black rubber gloves but kept them on - she knew from experience that perspiration inside the gloves would make it difficult to don them again if she took them off.
The treatment session complete, Elizabeth sent Mary home: "Take the carriage, I shall follow later" she advised and Mary left, quite satisfied.

With the doctor still is in the adjacent room Elizabeth stripped in preparation for her own treatment wearing only black surgical gloves which had become quite sweaty on the insides.
Kneeling on the bench in front of the exam table, she bent over the table as Mary did, pressing her nude body against the exam table. With rubber gloved hands, she reached behind herself and pulled her buttocks apart exposing her wet vagina and rosebud to the air. She wondered exactly what Mary felt as she assumed the same position on the bench, bent over with her buttocks pulled apart with gloved hands and impaled in her rectum with a large rubber phallus. She released her buttocks then grasped the rectal syringe lying on a tray beside the table. She pressed the plunger and a large glob of grease formed at the end of the pipe protruding from it. With her gloved left hand pulling her buttocks apart she reached behind her with the syringe and rubbed the greasy tip on her bum hole. Pushing gently, the rubber tip slid inside her several inches. She pushed the plunger of the syringe depositing grease until she felt it leak out of her cavity then pulled the syringe slowly out of her rectum. She put the syringe back on the tray then picked the dildoe up. Still sheathed, the outside was covered in grease. She reached behind herself and pressed the bulbous tip to her opening. Slowly, she pressed the appliance into herself encountering a bit of pain as her opening stretched to accommodate the large intruder. She paused until the pain subsided then continued to push the dildoe inside her rectal cavity. Eventually, she was able to insert the entire length of the sheathed intruder into herself. She slowly pulled the dildo out, just an inch, the inserted it again as her rectum relaxed. She felt very full, perhaps even a bit uncomfortably so, however at the same time excited as she could feel the tip of the dildo pushing on her vagina well inside herself.

The doctor entered the room expecting to provide the "usual service". He was completely nude except for wearing thin black surgical rubber gloves on his hands, a transparent rubber apron with a hole in it and through the hole, sporting a huge erection covered in a thin transparent condome. He was often attired in this manner when servicing Elizabeth's sexual needs as she tended to squirt a great deal of fluid when she achieved hysterical paroxysm and this made cleaning up much quicker.

"Madam ?" he said, startled "what ...."
"I wanted to feel what Mary did during her treatment" she explained "after all, it seemed to benefit her greatly"
Without a word, he stepped behind her and ran a gloved finger over her very wet maidenhood - she was quite ready to be penetrated.
"Anxious, Madam ?" he said as he easily slid two gloved fingers inside her. Through the thin black rubber of the gloves he could feel the dildo in her arse pushing inside her. A little further and he found that special spot in her vaginal cavity and began rubbing it with gloved fingers.
"OHHHH" she signed as she wriggled her bottom, filled with the rubber phallus, side to side. With a gloved hand she continued to pump the dildo in and out of her arsehole as the doctor expertly stimulated her from deep inside her vagina. Within only minutes she was very close and suddenly let a gush of fluid covering the doctor's gloved hand.
"I need you now!" she panted
He pulled his very wet gloved fingers from her and grasped his erect sheathed penis. He ran the rubbered tip up and down the opening to her vagina then pressed himself into her sliding easily inside. As he frigged her, she continued to pump the dildo in and out of her own rectum. A few minutes later she achieved yet another hysterical paroxysm, screaming in the process due to the intensity. Fluid splashed from her maidenhood soaking his apron and sheathed cock. Undeterred, he continued pumping in and out of her maidenhood for several more minutes when she suggested he might want to try backscuttling her, after all, Mary seemed to enjoy being sodomized by a rubber cock perhaps the real thing might be even better.
"Well, I had also noticed your sporting of a rather intense erection as you inserted the dildoe into Mary's backside" she commented "and since your scabbard is already covered in a rubber sheath one could hardly worry about germs ... come now, doctor, show a little adventure". She wriggled her bottom invitingly.
"Are you suggesting I am a gentleman of the backdoor ?" he asked
"Well, perhaps not, but I cannot help but notice the effect on you as the dildo sodomized Mary's tight brown chute"
"Shall I don the thicker amber rubber gloves and finger your arse first, Madam?" he suggested
"I think the dildoe has done a good job of stretching my rectum already"

His penis still planted firmly inside her, he reached over to a side table and scooped a little glob of grease into the palm of his glove. Pulling his sheathed cock slowly from her vagina, he rubbed it on all sides with his greased glove to lubricate it for insertion.
"What are you doing ?" Elizabeth asked, unable to see him but feeling that he had pulled out of her.
"Lubricating my penis to ready it for your rectum" he replied
"I should think there is enough grease in my arse already, I used the rectal syringe to insert a great deal of it"
She released the dildo from her gloved hand leaving it embedded in her rectum "Now, doctor, frig my arse"
He grasped the dildoe and pulled it slowly from inside her bowels then pushed the head of his sheathed cock, wet with her vaginal secretions and the additional grease, against her rosebud which still gaped open from the dildoe. He pushed slowly into her and with surprisingly little effort managed to put the entire length of his rubbered cock inside her - she grunted only a little as he penetrated her sphincter muscle.
"It feels as though I am being split open" she commented
"Only for a moment" he assured her as he continued to press his manhood deep inside. Finally, he was completely inside her and his balls pressed against the rubber apron and hence her vagina. "'Tis so very tight" he sighed as he pulled slowly out of her, the rubber sheath on his cock emerging shiny with grease, then pushed his member back into her rectum. Between the slick rubber and the large amount of grease inside her there was surprisingly little resistance.
He grasped her hips with gloved hands and began to frig her arse as hard as he would her vagina and as he sodomized her she slipped a gloved hand between her legs and rubbed her wet maidenhood with gloved fingers. She achieved paroxysm several more times but her arse, unaccustomed to such activity, we becoming sore. She reached her gloved hand further between her legs to rub the doctor's balls through the rubber apron hoping to excite him further into coming.
"Please hurry doctor, I am not accustomed to such"
As hoped, he shouted "Oh Madam I am coming" as he pushed even harder into her backside.
"Fill my arse with your seed" she encouraged and with a final thrust he grunted loudly as he unloaded his balls into the rubber sack deep inside her bowels, spurting many shots of semen.
"Oh yes, fill me!" she exclaimed as he continued to come. She could feel the heat of his emissions inside her but the rubber kept it from filling her rectum.

After shooting his entire load inside the condome, he pulled his shrinking manhood from her orifice. The tip of the condome was completely filled with semen and he himself was surprised at the quantity he had ejaculated. "I believe you have milked me for all that I am worth" he said.
The sheath and his apron were covered in a great mess of grease leaked from her rectum mixed with fluids expelled from her vagina.
"Are you good, Madam" he asked
"Quite alright, but I feel quite spent" she replied as she laid on the exam table recovering "Did you enjoy yourself, doctor ?"
"Indeed, Madam, quite the adventure but I must confess that I rather prefer your maidenhood to your rectum"
"Myself as well" she replied "but one must be open to trying new experiences"
"Quite"
katertjekat
VIP

Re: A Victorian Glove Tale: Part 7

Post by katertjekat »

Haha, extremely well written!!!
jms65
Occasional poster

Re: A Victorian Glove Tale: Part 7

Post by jms65 »

Perfect, as usual !