A Victorian Glove Tale: Part 8

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

smark100
Regular poster

A Victorian Glove Tale: Part 8

Post by smark100 »

The doctor arrived at Elizabeth's home on Friday at 1pm for his appointment. He knocked on the large oak door and heard a faint "Come in".
Upon entering her house, he called out "Madam ??" to announce himself to which he was greeted with a gentle "Please come up, doctor" from upstairs.
As he walked up the stairs he was greeted by a distinctly feminine form at the top - covered in what appeared to be rubber. He stopped in his tracks to admire her - she was wearing a long cape made of thin, almost transparent rubber through which he could clearly see her breasts. The light amber rubber resembled that used for the apron he used in his office for procedures where he might become soiled but appeared somewhat thinner. It rested on her shoulders from which the rubber flowed downwards in gentle folds, and pulled-up over her head was an attached rubber hood. Her hair in a bun, the hood covered her whole head leaving only her face exposed. Her arms protruded from the sides of the cape and on her hands she was wearing rubber gloves - tight, like his surgical gloves, and maybe even moreso around the cuffs, however of a similar transparency to her gown and quite long, extending to her elbows.
"Elizabeth ?" he said in disbelief
"I trust you approve of my attire ... I ordered it from Germany - it is made of the thinnest and finest rubber available. They say it is rainwear, they call it a 'rain poncho' however I should think it most appropriate for other purposes such as intimate contact. Rubber certainly works well for gloves, so why not immerse oneself in it ?"
He could not help notice that the rubber stuck to her skin in many places becoming very transparent, similar to how the thin condome looks on his penis when wet.
"The rubber, it seems to stick to you ?" he commented
"I have been wearing it all morning and it has proven to be rather hot, encased inside the rubber ... I trust you like the look ?"
"Oh Madam, it suits you well - it truly enhances your beauty! Your breasts, your bottom ..." he was left a bit speechless while studying her features through the rubber. He walked to the top of the stairs and held out his right hand, touching her naked hip through the cape and admiring both the look and feel of her flesh through the delicate rubber. He then noticed her gloves and with both hands caressed her sheathed arm and hand, admiring how thin the rubber was and how smooth her skin felt under it. The rubber was only lightly coloured and she had apparently been wearing them a while for perspiration between the rubber and her flesh made them almost completely transparent giving her hands a very glossy sheen. The gloves fit her hand well being only slightly longer than her fingers and so leaving only a little room above each finger. They fit tightly on her wrists and enrobed her forearm up to her elbows where they ended with a rolled cuff. He had never seen gloves quite so delicate nor form fitting.
"You like these gloves?" she inquired, noticing a bulge in his pants.
"Oh Madam, words cannot describe ... you are absolutely radiant dressed like this!" he exclaimed. Somehow, rubber accentuated her features from her long, slender fingers to her curvacious breasts.
She reached down with hands gloved in transparent rubber to touch his crotch then unbuttoned the fly of his trousers. Reaching inside the opening she pulled his proud cock out and began stroking it gently. The rubber felt very smooth.
"I trust you like the feeling of my new rubber gloves on your manhood" she said as she stroked him
"Oh yes indeed, Madam" he said "the feeling is most agreeable. Your gloves are so very soft, like the rubber of a condome"

He now realized they were far beyond a doctor and patient relationship - they were now lovers. He realized he was no longer providing needed medical procedures, not that his patient did not benefit from their sessions of amorous congress, but their relationship was beyond that of him simply donning rubber gloves and fondling her maidenhood internally until she achieved hysterical paroxysm to one of lovers where he benefited as much as she did. Morally, he had no problem with this as he was unmarried and she, widowed, but he just realized the true nature of their relationship.

She led him by her gloved hand into her bedroom.
"Disrobe, doctor" she commanded "and lay on the bed"
Wearing rubber, she was somehow more confident, more dominant, but he was not adverse to this. True, it was uncharacteristic of a Victorian woman to be forthright however he found this strangely exciting. Obediently, he removed all of his clothing then walked to the edge of the bed which was already covered in a sheet of pure gum rubber.
"On your back" she said, pointing towards the bed with a dominant, gloved finger and again, he obeyed laying on his back and by now, sporting a rather obvious erection.

She walked to the table, then back to the bed and from her hands unfolded a pair of transparent rubber gloves like her own. "I should like you to wear these rubber gloves I ordered for you" she said as she gave them to him "t'would seem prudent during our session - which I should hope will be rather wet - to keep your hands clean and dry whilst inside my person"
"I shall indeed be most glad to do so" he replied.
Having had her rub his penis with these, he was indeed wanting to try them on and was so glad she obtained a pair for him. He looked forward to donning a pair and using them to stimulate her maidenhood - they were so very thin and sensitive he cherished the thought of feeling her most sensitive flesh with his fingers inside her as she achieved a hysterical paroxysm. He found it exciting feeling her achieve a paroxysm with his gloved fingers inside her but the thinness of these gloves should very much enhance this.

As he pulled the tight gloves onto his hands and rolled the rubber down his forearms Elizabeth moved to his doctor's bag and rummaged through it until she retrieved a condome - she found a black one, first, then continued looking until she came across one of the newer thinner transparent ones she liked him to wear.
She walked back to the bed then placed the flaccid rubber sheath on the nightstand explaining "I suspect we will need this later".
He looked over at the nightstand and spied a dildo on the table as well - it was covered in a condome, the rubber of which appeared quite shiny as though it had been wet recently. Quite obviously she had used it today for her own pleasure. Elizabeth noticed him looking at it. "As you suggested, I used the medical appliance you provided between treatments to alleviate symptoms of hysteria" she said.
"Were you wearing gloves whilst using the appliance ?" he asked
"Of course" she explained "I loathe the thought of my hands becoming soiled even by my own emissions. In fact it wasn't until I donned my new thin gloves that I found myself anxious and in need of release. My package from Germany arrived just today by post and I wanted to try these gloves immediately. As I donned them I became quite anxious and my maidenhood quite wet ... they seem to have quite an odd effect on me".
He pictured her, in his mind, gloved and lying on the bed plunging the rubber phallus into herself until she sprayed wetness over her gloved hands and he became quite excited - he wanted to experience her paroxysm for himself whilst his gloved fingers were inside her.

She now knelt on the bed beside him. Lifting one leg, she grabbed the mass of long flowing rubber of the cape which draped behind her body and tossed it frontward between her buttocks and legs and over his front so that it covered his erection since he was not wearing a condome. She then swung her leg on top of him so that she straddled him, one knee of either side of his hips, and with the thin amber rubber of the cape separating his body from hers.
As she relaxed on top of him, the lips of her maidenhood spread open and her moist flower parted so that his manhood lay inside her folds of delicate flesh separated by thin rubber. The moistness of her vagina allowed her to slide easily against the rubber and she began to rock to and fro - as she did so, her flesh slid along the length of his manhood exciting him greatly. Instinctively, he reached for her vagina with a gloved hand and began to massage her clit with his thumb while with the other gloved hand he massaged a breast through the rubber cape.
"Mmmm" he moaned and noted "these gloves are so very suited for this procedure"
"Indeed, I shall have to keep several pair in the bedroom for amorous congress" she replied "I cannot imagine consumating the act without them"
She slid forward and his cock slid between the folds of rubber covering her buttocks and pushed inside the crack of her arse. As she slid back, the tip of his cock pressed against her rectum. Teasingly, she allowed the tip to push against her rectum - the rubber was too thick to allow him entrance but nonetheless it was a dirty and forbidden thing in polite circles.
"Naughty Naughty" she said as she lifted herself so his cock slid forward under her maidenhood once again. By this time, he had released an ample amount of emission from his erect cock making contact between it and the rubber of the cape quite slippery. The sensation of rubber made slick by his emissions was exquisite.

With Elizabeth still on top of him, he thrust upwards with his hips, trying to force his manhood into her vagina but the rubber barrier was a bit thick and kept his proud cock from standing upwards. He simply slid forward causing his manhood to slide along the rubber separating him from the wet entrance to her vagina. He continued to rub the top of her clit with a gloved thumb as she continued to tease him by rocking back and forth on top of the rubber barrier between them.

Teasing him, she reached down with a gloved hand and stroked his cock, still under the rubber of the cape. She bunched-up the rubber of the cape around it then pumped his manhood, encased in rubber, using his own semen to lubricate it. He was now excited, perhaps too excited and began thrusting with his hips wildly as his erect penis slid in and out of the rubber pouch she formed from the rubber of the cape. He could not help himself as he thrust quickly and he quickly came, spurting out great globs of come into the rubber. Being a proper lady and unaccustomed to 'dirty' things, she was glad the rubber barrier kept the mess off her - she could see quite clearly through the thin rubber of the cape large white globs of semen.

"I am sorry, Madam ... the feeling of rubber, it seems to have a rather peculiar effect on me" he said, a bit embarassed he had come far too quickly to satisfy her. "'Tis understandable, it has a similar effect on me" she said "rubber gloves produce an amazing feeling but the addition of the cape encasing me in rubber enhances my pleasure further".

She lifted her leg to get off him, his cum dripping from the outside of the rubber cape onto the covered bed.
"I should think a condome might be prudent now to keep that distasteful mess from happening again" she said as she reached over to the night table to retrieve it. "I suspect I must make his proud first" she commented as she looked at his flaccid cock. She placed the rubber sheath down on the bed nearby and began to stroke his cock. The sticky white semen he had expelled acted as a lubricant on her soft rubber gloves and he became hard quite quickly given that he had just achieved orgasm.
"I am quite glad to have these rubber gloves" she added as she stroked him "your little man has made quite the mess"
His cock proud again, she reached for the condome and stretched the thin transparent amber rubber sheathe over his penis to encase it. "There, that should keep things cleaner should he decide to erupt again"

She crawled on the bed towards his head then turned around to face his feet. She pulled the rubber from the front of the cape taught on her sex and up her back. "I believe you would would not want to taste your own emissions soiling the back of my rubber cape" she said. Her quim covered in rubber, she straddled his shoulders and relaxed her body so that it was only inches from his face. On queue, he stuck his tongue out and began to lick her through the rubber of the cape, pushing his tongue inside her. Through the rubber she could feel the heat from his tongue as it darted in and out of her. Protected by the rubber, he playfully allowed his tongue to reach higher licking her arsehole through the thin rubber as well sending a shiver down her body.

He concentrated on licking her vagina in long strokes through the thin rubber of the cape and as he did so he raised his right hand above the rubber covering her vagina and pushed a gloved finger deep inside her wetness. He was particularly careful to maintain the rubber between his mouth and her maidenhood for he had seen the amount of liquid she could expel. His fingers on his left hand, gloved in very thin rubber, were busily playing with the button on top of her clit as he continued to lick her. He loved the feeling of thin rubber on his hands buried inside her and as he moved his fingers her wetness allowed them to slide in a most peculiar manner and through the thin rubber he could feel every bump of flesh inside her.

She looked down at his proud manhood, sticky emissions left from his previous ejaculation safely trapped within the thin rubber sheathe, and decided to take him into her mouth.

They continued to satisfy each other, she sucking his sheathed manhood and he licking her maidenhood through the rubber of the cape as he fingered her vagina with gloved fingers deep within her. As expected, she achieved hysterical paroxysm, soaking the inside of her rubber cape with her hot fluids. As she did so, she screamed however it was quite muffled by the sheathed cock in her mouth. Saliva dripped down his cock as she opened her mouth.

After a while, and after she had achieved many hysterical paroxysms in this manner, she lifted herself off him and turned around top face him. She swung one leg over him and pulled the rubber of the cape away then relaxed herself on top of him. His sheathed cock, made very slick by ther saliva, pushed up inside her, easily sliding into her wet quim. Very excited, he began to push in and out of her quickly by thrusting upwards. At the same time, he rubbed the outside of her vagina with gloved fingers. She screamed, achieving yet another paroxysm, and her vaginal muscled tightened greatly around his manhood ... this was finally too much for him and with one final thrust upward he had a massive orgasm filling the rubber condome within her with his seed. He spurt forth many times then finally relaxed, his cock still within her which slowly shriveled inside the rubber sack. Eventually, she rolled off him and laid on the bed. She had perspired a great deal in her rubber outfit and it stuck to her like a second skin - she was even more beautiful than normal, he thought. "You like this rubber ?" she asked as he surveyed her naked form through the cape
"Indeed, Madam"
"Well ... I shall see about obtaining one for you as well" she replied. He was quite excited about the prospect of wearing a rubber cape like this during amorous congress.

The doctor arose from the bed and, with gloved hands, removed the filled condome. Spent, Elizabeth lay on the bed still in her rubber outfit relaxing. The doctor had cleaned himself up but was still wearing the transparent rubber gloves Elizabeth had provided him as he had really come to like the feeling of the tight rubber.

Elizabeth, still lying on the bed encased in rubber, heard a faint knock at the bedroom door. It was Mary. She had forgotten that Mary was to come in today, late. As she entered the room, Mary found Elizabeth gloved and dressed in rubber laying on the bed which was also covered in a rubber sheet. On her nightstand sat the dildoe still encased in a condome. Being quite naiive, Elizabeth saved face by explaining why she was attired this way "Well, in order to give you a treatment, my dear, whilst staying dry". She explained that she tried the rubber cape on earlier however her clothing was damp from perspiration so she decided to don the rubber cape onto her naked flesh. She admitted that rubber feels wonderful on her naked flesh regardless just as gloves feel wonderful on the hands.
"You look wonderful in rubber, Madam" Mary complemented as she continued to survey Madam's attire
"And why the different gloves ?" Mary asked "these are not the usual medical ones yourself and the doctor wear during treatment ?"
"These are much thinner and offer great sensitivity" Elizabeth explained "the doctor had asked that I perform the stimulation on your vagina and I felt these may be benefitial ... this is why I am attired this way at all" she continued, making up the excuse for her appearance as she went along "should you produce a nasty emission I will be quite protected by my waterproof cape ... otherwise, this cape would be useful only if it were raining and there is hardly a cloud in the sky".
Mary seemed to accept the excuse offered, after all, it made sense that Elizabeth would don waterproof clothing for a procedure such as this.

Spying the dildo on Elizabeth's nightstand, already covered in a condome, Mary further commented "And I see you have a dildo ready - is that for my rectum ?"
"Yes, of course dear" Elizabeth replied "in your case we know that rectal stimulation brings-on a hysterical paroxysm rather quickly"
"I think you have thought of everything" Mary said, a bit surprised that Elizabeth went to this length for her. Accepting the excuse for the attire and the medical dildo, she welcomed the forthcoming treatment as she always did and began removing her dresses without hesitation. Completely nude, she walked to the rubber-covered bed and lay face-down with her legs spread. In anticipation of her treatment, her vagina was already becoming damp and glistened with moisture.

The doctor, out of sight of Mary, looked at Elizabeth and shrugged. The transparent gloves he just wore whilst copulating with Elizabeth were dirty as they were covered with both her vaginal secretions she expelled as well as his semen since he wore them as he cleaned himself up just prior to Mary's arrival. While still wearing them, he washed them with soap at the basin then dried them on a towel. They were quite comfortable and had moulded themselves to his hands quite nicely by now - he hardly wanted to remove them. Instead, he opted to fetch a pair of black surgical gloves from his bag of the type he normally wore for intimate procedures and, first spreading talc on his gloved hands, pulled the black gloves on top of those he already wore so he was double-gloved for the procedure.
"Two sets of gloves" Elizabeth inquired
"Indeed, Madam" he explained "since I forgot my rectal syringe and my special rubber gloves for rectal examinations I shall be required to push grease into Mary's backside with my gloved fingers and double-gloving will ensure patient comfort since my fingers are now quite smooth from the rubber with no fear of, for example, a fingernail producing a most uncomfortable result ... aside from which I should not want to soil my new gloves".

He proceeded to pick-up the dildo - it had already been in Elizabeth's vagina and the condome covering it was soiled with white secretions but this hardly mattered where it was to go. Dipping his finger into a tin a thick grease, he covered the entire condome on it so it was lubricated to slide inside her.
"I am going to insert this rubber-covered dildo into your rectum" the doctor explained to Mary who had turned her head sideways so she could see the doctor. "Please raise your bottom and assume a position on your knees at the edge of the bed, with your head down"
Compliantly, Mary raised her backside in the air as directed.
"Madam," he said to Elizabeth "Please spread her buttocks whilst I lubricate her rectum with my fingers before penetration with the dildo"
Elizabeth stood beside Mary and used her gloved hands to spread her buttocks wide for the doctor as directed. The cool air ran past Mary's rectum and it puckered in anticipation of penetration.

The doctor dipped his double-gloved finger into the tin again and pulled a large glob of grease out on his index finger. "I am going to insert a gloved finger into your rectum now" he said as he proceeded to rub the grease on her puckering rectum then push a finger inside. Mary grunted at the intrusion. He pushed his finger in and out several times, each time pushing more grease deep into her backside. Next, he inserted two and then three fingers into her rectum to loosen it. Finally, he held the dildo in his left hand and pulled his gloved fingers out of her then inserted the dildo into her gaping anus before it closed. He continued pushing and she grunted as the rubber disappeared into her. With the length of the rubber phallus inside her, Mary sighed and relaxed.

"Madam, since your gloves are clean and you are attired properly to accept her emissions, would you please stimulate Mary's vagina with your gloved fingers ?"
Elizabeth moved behind Mary, kneeling on the floor, she sat back and relaxed in a prone position, sitting so that her buttocks were on her feet. She pulled the rubber cape over herself covering her legs as she suspected Mary would expel a great flood.
She raised her hand and ran a gloved finger up and down Mary's wet clit.
"I think our patient is looking forward to this" she said aloud as she pressed two gloved fingers deep inside Mary who once again gasped at the intrusion.
The doctor began pumping the dildo in and out of Mary's rectum as Elizabeth rubbed the special spot within her loins. With her free hand, Elizabeth used a gloved finger to rub the mound between the lips of Mary's clit (a spot she knew, from explorations of her own body, felt incredibly pleasurable). Mary was very wet by now, and Elizabeth's rubber-gloved fingers were gliding across her flesh as fingers of her other hand were buried deep within her pumping in and out of her with great speed. Mary moaned deeply and both the doctor and Elizabeth increased the pace until Mary screamed and achieved a paroxysm. Her vagina tightened around Elizabeth's fingers and a huge gush of warm liquid flowed from her maidenhood soaking Elizabeth's rubber gloves. So much liquid erupted that it sprayed onto Elizabeth's rubber cape - she could feel the heat of Mary's emission on her legs as it dripped downward onto the covered bed.

Elizabeth continued her stimulation on Mary's vagina, both inside and out, with gloved hands. Her gloves were quite long which proved useful since Mary's emissions ran down Elizabeth's forearms until they dripped from the elbows. Having a rubber barrier on her hands, Elizabeth was not the least bit apprehensive about touching Mary's privates. The doctor, meanwhile, continued sodomizing her arse with the greasy rubber phallus. Mary achieved at least six more paroxysms in this manner, each accompanied by a great gush of fluid from her person. Had Elizabeth not been so attired, she would have, in her position between Mary's legs and with both hands busy in and around Mary's vagina, been soaked. Although she donned the rubber cape for her own pleasure, it proved quite practical for administration of medical procedures which might prove to be messy.

When Mary was clearly spent, Elizabeth pulled her gloved fingers from inside her. The doctor slowly pulled the dildo, the black rubber enrobing it covering with grease, from her arse which gaped open as the intruder exited then slowly closed.
"Oh Madam, Doctor, I cannot thank you enough ... t'was certainly unexpected but highly appreciated !" Mary said in the afterglow of pleasure. "You have a wonderful touch, Madam" she continued "those new gloves of yours are quite appealing not only in look but in feel - they feel much better than bare flesh"
"I'm glad you like them, dear" she replied.
markdorf8
Occasional poster

Re: A Victorian Glove Tale: Part 8

Post by markdorf8 »

Are there more chapters coming?
smark100
Regular poster

Post by smark100 »

markdorf8 wrote:Are there more chapters coming?
Possibly. Not sure where it should go next. One idea was to have Mary discover a used condome after doctor visits requiring Elizabeth to explain how the doctor's procedures cure her hysteria issues. Mary would like a treatment as well but wants to save herself for marriage to which Elizabeth suggests that there are "other ways to bring about a paroxysm" ...
markdorf8
Occasional poster

Post by markdorf8 »

Let the creative juices flow.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Great story and very well written.:-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206