A Hot Dentist

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Babababa22
Occasional poster

A Hot Dentist

Post by Babababa22 »

First part of a long story. Sorry for mistake, I am not English fluent . Enjoy and the next part will arrive tomorrow or at the end of the weeks. This is a kind of introduction. Sory for the suspens

The story begin when I arrived in the cabinet. I said hello to the secretary and I seated in the waiting room. 10 minutes after, the assistant come and walk with me to the chair. There was no one in the room. She told me to seat in the chair, and then to wait to the dentist, « she will arrive soon ».

What I didn't told you, it's that I searched a dentist ,next to my house and a woman, young if possible. I found her on Doctissimo. I didn't get concrete detail and I wanted to discovered by myself. In the information to fulfill, I put my name, my age ( ? ), my phone number. I found that strange because it was the first time someone ask me for a dentist appointment all those information . 2 days after, the dentist in person call me and she ask me if I wanted something else with the check up. She told me as well to check my Facebook with a ton joyeux I was surprised but I didn't really understand what's that mean. So I said yes but I wasn't really thinking about the sexual thing. After the call, I check on my facebook page and guess who ask me for a friend request: the dentist. And I understand at this point why she was ask me that. She saw my profile. I accepted her requested and was surprised by her page. She was beautiful and has nice shapes. So during the night just before the appointment, I was crazy and I can't sleep a lot.

So, come back to the appointment. I was sitting on the chair and I was waiting for her. Honestly, I wasn’t disappointed when I saw here. She was medium size, with curly blond hair and a huge smile on her face. She was probably as exited as me to begin. She was wearing a long lab coat open in the middle with short handle Under this, there was a tight nurse uniform with her name on it: Doctor Hannah Benson. It was really tight on her body but sexy as well. I asked myself if she did it purposely or not. I was a bit stressful because I didn't told to her about my fetish and what I was into.

She came, seated on the small doctor rolling stool and we began to talk about all and nothing. The first contact was really nice. She laughted a lot and we spent 10 minutes just talking. I hoped for her she didn't have a patient after because she should be late. So, she told me that she has to begin the routine check-up and she put the arm/ of the chair and took her mask. She putted in her face and it was perfectly with the outline of her face. I was already hot and I was exited to continue.

Then, she took two small latex gloves of a box in my left, size XS, same as me. I looked her during the putting of gloves. She was smiling and was looking me. She saw that I was so happy about that and she took all her time. And she slapped the bottom of her gloves with a bit of sadism. Next, she scrubbed her gloved hand. And began the checkup with the sterilised instrument. During the exam, she touched a lot with her gloves my teeth and stroked my langue. I loved that and it was only the beginning.

Maybe 10 minutes after, I didn't know, she putted all her instrument in the plateau and put it on the bin behind me. She also took off her gloves and mask. Then, she said that the exam was over and she said that she didn't detect any diseases. I was waiting on the chair for any other instruction. She told me to come back in the waiting room. So, I left my case and came back. The secretary wasn't there and no one was in the room. I sat, quietly and waited.

To be continue.
Ask me

Return to “Glove Stories”