The Flatmate's Girlfriend

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

ldvale89
Regular poster

Post by ldvale89 »

One Saturday morning, my flatmate Tom and I had just come back from our regular spin class. Both a pair of fitness freaks. We have a competitive friendship to say the least, even back in our school days we would always compete to see who was top dog. But there was one department that Tom was excelling in way better than I was, whilst I have been single for over a year now Tom and his gorgeous girlfriend Sian were going strong. Two and a half years they have been together, Sian was always at the flat, she pretty much lived with us unofficially, which I didn't mind, she chips in with the shopping, cooking and cleaning. She loves to clean! Upon arriving back at the flat from the spin class Sian was in the front room watching TV and painting her toenails. She works as a part time beautician, doing hair, nails and waxing for her friends and local clients. She is gorgeous, Tom is so lucky, she is slender, brunette and very beautiful, her hair is always immaculate, skin is perfect with not a blemish in sight and she is always, always painting her nails! The flat just constantly smells of nail varnish, it doesn't bother me so much, I secretly enjoy it, her feet are quite sexy. “Hi guys!” she greeted us as we walked in. “Did you have fun?”
“Yeah it was good, couple of PB's today, absolutely smashed it!” said Tom.
“Ah good! That's my man!” said Sian, proud girlfriend, Tom walked over to the couch to kiss her, they were quite affectionate. “Careful babe, I'm painting my toenails.”
“All you do is paint your nails babe, house fucking stinks of varnish!” said Tom, having a little dig at Sian for being a stereotypical female.
“I don't always do my nails, in fact once they've dried I'm gonna do the housework later, house could do with a good clean.” This was music to Tom's ears as he hated cleaning, and Sian loves it, she's an absolute clean freak.
“Oh good!” said a relieved Tom, “I'll pop to Tescos whilst your doing the housework and get the food shopping done.”
At this point I perked up and saw an opportunity of a lifetime. “Well I'll tell you what, I'll stay here to and give you a hand cleaning Sian, it's not right we always leave you to do it.”
“Aw thanks hun!” Sian smiled sexily at me, she looked at Tom then pointed over to me, “At least somebody helps me with the cleaning!” she said in a sarcastic tone. As I said, this was a golden opportunity, whenever Sian cleans the house it is a sight to behold, not just the fact that she is a very sexy girl who I secretly want to fuck senseless, whenever she cleans, she wears rubber gloves! I have a secret glove fetish that nobody knows about, I've harboured this secret since I was quite young and to this day the sight of women in household gloves makes me weak at the knees and stiff in my pants! I've never seen Sian in her marigolds, she bought a couple of pairs when she unofficially moved in, I've always been out and about when she cleans. But she leaves them on the kitchen counter and in the bathroom to dry out when she's finished, but now I was finally gonna get to see her all gloved up. My heart was racing with excitement!

An hour later after he'd showered Tom eventually buggered off to Tescos to do the shopping. The nearest Tescos was an hour away so I knew I had time on my side to enjoy this heavenly site. Did I feel guilty that I was about to take great pleasure in perving on my best mate's missus, absolutely not! “I'm gonna start with the kitchen, you take the bathroom!” Sian ordered. I was feeling very nervously excited, was it gonna be as good as I'd always hoped, sexy Sian donning her rubber gloves. You bet it was! Just as I grabbed all the cleaning essentials to tackle the bathroom I walked back into the kitchen to get a clean cloth, as I walked in Sian was slipping on a pair of small yellow rubber gloves. They fitted her hands so tightly, looked incredible and in the brief struggle to put them on the cuffs were snapping against her wrists, it was very arousing, a sound only a glove fetishist could appreciate. I was trying not to stare, my breathing had become very heavy, I tried with all my will power to control it and my mouth was drier than the Gobi desert!
“Cloths?” I said sternly, trying not to elude to the fact I was sporting a massive erection in my jeans, I could not at any stage let Sian see that I was turned on by her in the rubber gloves.
“Gloves?” Sian raised her hands up, a bottle of dettol in one hand.
“Yeah they look good.” I said with a wry smile, “Very fetching!”
“No you twat!” Sian laughed, “Do you want some gloves for the bathroom?” my mouth had just got a little drier from that question.
“Yeah why not!” I answered, still trying not to stare and make it obvious that I was taking huge pleasure from all of this. Sian pulled an extra pair of unopened rubber gloves from under the kitchen sink and handed them to me. “How many pairs have you got?” I asked curiously.
“A few pairs for different rooms.” Was Sian's reply “Including the bedroom!” She quipped, she gave a cheeky smile and a wink after the bedroom remark. This was getting all too much, I was starting to perspirate by the second.
“Kinky girl you are Sian!” I joked, with a false laugh, I was still struggling to contain my excitement. I quickly disappeared into the bathroom to clean it, I opened the packet of green rubber gloves and slipped them on, feeling very turned on in the process. I smelt the gloves, the smell of the rubber aroused me further, I had slightly pre-cum, my boxers were a bit sticky. A thought that had immediately crossed my mind was to have a cheeky wank with the gloves. Imagining how amazing with textured hands and fingers of the gloves would feel against my throbbing stiff member. I could imagine it was Sian giving me a soapy glove wank. Whilst I pondered this I had begun scrubbing the bathroom, constantly admiring the green rubber gloves I was wearing. What was about to happen would ultimately change everything from here on in.

Some three quarters of an hour into the bathroom blitz Sian walked in and sprayed me with polish.
“What the fuck!” I shouted.
“Don't be such a pansy!” Sian responded, laughing at little prank. Without hesitation I ran the cold tap in the bathroom sink and flicked some water in Sian's face and hair. She screamed at a high pitch and proceded to spray me back with the polish. “That's it you fucker!” I reached out and grabbed her arm with my gloved hands. Sian still had her yellow rubber gloves on, I squeezed her arm and she dropped the polish can. I had her pinned up against the wall trying to play fight each other to gain the upper hand. Roughly five seconds later, I had a thought, a rush of blood to my head and my cock of course! I started to tickle Sian in her ribs and under her armpits, she screamed, she was very ticklish and she went down to the floor. “Stop stop stop, please!” She was begging me to stop tickling her! We both still had our household gloves on, Sian had found a way to fight back and tickle me back. I went down to the floor all too willingly, she had me pinned and was tickling my ribs and legs with her sexy rubber hands. Her yellow marigolds tickling me vigorously was about as turned on as I had ever been in my entire life, I wanted to explode in my boxers but I did my best to hold it in and not ejaculate. Sian still blissfully unaware that I was hugely aroused by this mucking about.
“That's it Sian you've done it now!” I warned, “Are you ready?”
“What!?” She asked, we were both still on the bathroom floor tickling each other I proceded to grab her ankles and I went to town on her bare feet. I tickled her bare feet and toes with my green rubber gloves. Sian screamed “No no no no noooooooooooo!” But I didn't stop, I just kept tickling away! Her sexy pedicured toes wriggling, her feet trying to break free from my gloved grasp. “Stop, please stop I'm begging you stooooop!” Sian pleaded. I let her feet go, reluctantly. She gathered herself we were both laughing and appeared out of breath. We both went to get up, I helped Sian but her left foot slipped on the bathroom mat and she fell down dragging me with her. I was on top of her, we started laughing at our clumsiness. The laughter quickly stopped and we were just staring passionately into each others eyes. Then it happened! We were kissing each other, passionately, uncontrollably, rolling around on the bathroom floor. None of this seemed real, this was my best mate's missus, within minutes we were both up, we raced into the bedroom, tearing each others clothes off but we still had our rubber gloves on which I found very sexy! Sian was just about to pull her gloves off I shouted.
“Leave them on, they turn me on, the gloves!” my cock was rock hard, Sian grasped it with her yellow gloves which she kept on thankfully.
“I knew there was a reason you wanted to stay and help me clean!” Sian said, realising the real intentions to my sudden interest to cleaning. Our hands caressing each others bodies with our rubber gloves. My hands were sweaty but I didnt want to take them off, I liked where this was going! Sian bit my earlobe gently then whispered into my ear. “I love rubber gloves too!” She confessed, wow that was unexpected. My heart rate and heavy breathing had just cranked up a notch. “When you boys have been out before, I've slipped on a pair and fingered myself.” A sudden rush came over me with that final confession and I threw Sian on the bed, spread her legs apart and slipped two gloved fingers in her pussy and finger fucked her hard and fast. Her pussy was sopping wet and getting wetter still with her juices, I stood to the side of her off the bed with my right gloved hand fingering her rapidly, whilst she tickled my ball and cock with her yellow gloves. Knowing it would not be long until I would inevitability blow my load I took my fingers from her pussy, hopped onto the bed and slid my big, stiff throbbing member into her vagina and we fucked each other senseless. I threw her legs over my shoulders and we linked our sweaty rubber gloved hands and I was pounding away whilst she moaned and begged me to go deeper, harder and faster! I kissed her on the ankles and feet, her toenail polish was still pungent, our slippery rubbery hands sliding up and down our bodies. I was getting close with every passing minute, second. The feeling of pure arousal was overwhelming. Performance wise this was my best ever, and by the sound of her moans Sian was loving it too. All of a sudden, we froze, we both stopped midway through our kinky rubber glove sex. We jumped up off the bed, wide-eyed horror, expressions on our faces like a deer caught in full beam headlights. The front door had gone, Tom was home from the shops. With literally no concept of time we had forgotten every other piece of existence apart from our own.
“I'm back!” Tom announced. “Can you guys give me a hand with the shopping if your not too busy?” We both stood there motionless, the panic having gripped our souls, how the hell were we going explain the fact we had just been fucking in their bedroom wearing nothing but household rubber gloves!
“Just a sec babe!” replied Sian. She whipped her gloves off double quick and hastily started looking for her clothes, before realising that her clothes were in the bathroom. Flung off in the heat of passion and she wouldn't be able to retrieve them without walking out into the lounge and being seen by her beloved Tom. “We are so fucked!” said a panic stricken Sian.
“I'll hide!” I said, “Just tell him I've gone out if he asks!”
“Where the frig are you gonna hide?” asked an angry and distraught Sian. Quickly and decisively I crawled under the bed. Sian was close to tears “Oh genius! Fucking hell!” She opened her wardrobe to find any clothes to put on. “Coming Tom.” She called out. Suitably dressed she left the room to help Tom with the Tesco shopping. I was stuck under their bed, naked and wearing green rubber gloves! What the hell was I going to do?
Sian walked into the front room and greeted Tom with a kiss. He smiled at her and simply asked.
“How did the cleaning go?” Sian laughed falsely, hands on her hips and trying to hide the look of guilt and anguish on her face.
“Great, really great” she said.

To be continued...
gungegod
Regular poster

Re: The Flatmate's Girlfriend

Post by gungegod »

Really, really loved this!! Can't wait for it to continue
ldvale89
Regular poster

Post by ldvale89 »

Glad you enjoyed it, I'm writing part 2 tonight. It's gonna get very juicy
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Post by meistrllapgoch »

Wow. This is very well written. Very realistic. Thank you.
ldvale89
Regular poster

Post by ldvale89 »

The Flatmate's Girlfriend Part 2

Sian and Tom were busy putting the shopping away with Tom still blissfully unaware of the activities of me (his supposed best mate) and his girlfriend. Sian had left her cleaning products out on the kitchen counter, her yellow rubber gloves that she had torn off in a moment of sheer panic were drying over the kitchen sink draped over the tap.
“Sorry I was so long babe, Tescos was rammed today!” said Tom. Sian acknowledged her boyfriend's apology.
“It's fine babe, we've just been doing the cleaning getting our hands dirty. “ said Sian. There was a subtle hint from her just then referring to just what we'd been up to in Tom's absence.
“Ha! Well you do love to clean babe! Kitchen is spotless!” he complimented. “Where's...?”
“He's in the bathroom!” said Sian. Answering Tom's question before he could finish. Sian looked very anxious. She continued to help Tom with the shopping occasionally glancing towards the bedroom knowing full well that I definitely was not in the bathroom but instead under Tom's bed, stark bollock naked and still wearing my green rubber gloves. I was trembling and sweating profusely, trying in all my might not to make a sound, keeping as quiet as a church mouse. Me and Sian needed a minor miracle to escape from this hellish situation we were in. I rolled my eyes at the irony of Tom's apology for being too long at the supermarket. If you want my opinion he wasn't gone for long enough, and I'm sure Sian was thinking the same. My hands were starting to really sweat inside these green gloves, I gently pulled them off, they glided off my hands almost in silence. My hands had that strong rubbery smell, I quite liked it, I kept smelling my hands enjoying the sweaty stench from having worn the gloves for a few hours.
Back in the kitchen the shopping was all but put away, Sian put her cleaning products back under the sink but leaving her yellow marigolds to continue air drying. “Right I'm gonna hoover the bedrooms.” said Sian, going to the utility cupboard and pulling one of those small red retro Henry hoovers. Tom put his hands to his jean pockets front and back, he turned frantically looking on the kitchen counter then to the coffee table where Sian had still left her nail polishes.
“Babe have you seen my wallet?” Tom asked. “I can't find my wallet!”
“Did you leave it in the car?” she replied
“I bloody hope so!” exclaimed Tom. “Hang about I'll go check!” He grabbed his car keys and left the flat racing down to the car park. As soon as the door slammed, Sian raced into the bedroom, she barked at me to get out from under the bed and I had merely minutes to get dressed and restore normality to the flat. Without hesitation I scrambled from under the bed darted into the bathroom threw my clothes back on as well as giving Sian back her original clothes she had taken off in that previous moment of passion. She took them and put them straight in the wash basket.
“I think we got away with it!” I said, panting and puffing with a huge feeling of relief suddenly lifting from us.
“Holy fuck that was too close!” Sian said. She put her hands to her face and took deep breaths to try and regulate her breathing patterns. Unsurprisingly our hearts had been racing having nearly been caught having our kinky little glove fling. There was just no explaining that to Tom, but thankfully we had gotten away with it. Tom burst back in the flat a few minutes later angry and slamming the door behind him with a ferocious scowl on his face. Our minds for a brief second thought ‘He knows...’ but honestly, how could he know? Tom didn't acknowledge me which again made me think he might suspect something sordid had gone on between Sian and I.
“Can't find my wallet!” he said, “I've lost the fucking thing, I can't believe it, how careless is that!” slamming his fist on the kitchen counter.
“Did you leave it at Tesco, with the cashier?” I asked. “It's easily done.”
“Yeah if you're bloody stupid!” said Tom sarcastically. “I'll have to go back, I'm not ringing their customer service number, the pricks never pick up anyway!”
“Are you sure babe? Asked Sian, “It's a long way to go if it isn't there!”
“Well I need my wallet Sian, I've got no choice!” Tom replied. “If it's not I'll cancel my cards but I can't see where else it might be, I've only been back twenty minutes!” In a huff, Tom picked his car keys back up and left the flat, on another escapade to Tesco in a bid to hopefully find his wallet.
“Eugh, he's so careless sometimes, he's always forgetting stuff!” Sian moaned. We both laughed and mutually agreed that Tom was in fact a ‘dopey twat who would forget his head if it wasn't attached to his shoulders.’ We looked at each other, both with a contemplating look but each of us afraid to say what was really on our minds! I managed to pluck up the courage.
“He'll be a while I suspect.” I said, staring intently at Sian. “Maybe another hour or two.” I was so desperate for the two of us to carry on what we had started, I mean I would've taken a peck on the cheek from Sian in the past and probably still would've cum in my pants. But this was the stuff of dreams! She looked back at me, he big brown gorgeous doe like eyes.
“Well I guess we have some unfinished business don't we!” she said softly. With not a moment to waste we passionately kissed one another, our hands caressing each other through our clothes. We stumbled into the bedroom and onto the bed, still unable to resist each other, our hands touching each other in all sorts of places, Sian was on top of me and had me pinned to the bed. She stood up and left me on the bed. “Get your clothes off!” she ordered. “I'll be back in a minute!” She smiled wickedly, as if she was up to something devious. She left the bedroom as I slowly undressed fully. The thought of what Sian had planned had me so aroused to the point my dick was rock hard, I was going to be ready for her and no interruptions this time.

Upon here return Sian had undressed down to her underwear, a matching pink bra and thong, she held in her hands the pair of yellow rubber gloves she had been using earlier not just for cleaning but for when we had sex, before we were stopped by Tom's arrival back to the flat. She walked over to the bedside cabinet and pulled out of the bottom drawer two pairs of hand cuffs and some silk ribbons. My eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas day, Sian did not waste any time and before long had handcuffed my hands to the bed posts and tied my ankles up to the bottom bed posts using the silk ribbons, I was of course naked at this point and armed with a very stiff throbbing cock. I did not struggle and happily obliged to let her take me as her prisoner of impending sexual torture. I lay there on the bed watching as Sian pulled on her tight yellow marigolds, pulling down hard on the cuffs as she snapped the gloves on wiggling her fingers in delight with a sexy smile painted on her face. She walked over to the side of the bed standing over my naked helpless body, Sian held up her hands wriggling her gloved fingers. “It's tickle time!” she announced. Her yellow rubber gloved hands made contact with my body, my back arched up and I moaned with pleasure and she started to vigorously tickle my body, under my arms, my neck and my legs.
“Oh Sian!” I cried, “Yes, yes yes Sian!” The enjoyment was overwhelming. The moans of pleasure suddenly became much louder as her rubbery fingers slide down to my big stiff cock and balls. Sian glided the her textured fingers along my shaft as her other hand paid attention to tickling my balls, her rubber gloved hands stroking the tip of my pulsating tool. The gloves were still warm from when she had worn them earlier, this was so amazing, really we were taking a massive risk as we were nearly caught earlier by Tom. But I was enjoying this so much that I didn't really take too much time to really care about him. Which sounds cruel I admit but, Sian is a goddess and I wanted her all to myself. Before long Sian climbed onto the bed and sat in between my spread legs, she placed her legs parallel to my body with her feet up at my face.
“Just relax.” Sian said, “You're going to enjoy this!” She moved her feet right up and shoved them in my face and under my nose, whilst at the other end she grabbed my huge erect cock and slowly started to wank me off, with her gloved hand still paying attention to my jizz filled balls. My excitement grew with such intensity, the gloves on my cock were incredible, a full on rubber glove wank! I was inhaling Sian's feet as she dangled them in my face, the smell of her feet and toes had me paralysed with pleasure. She had a dream catcher tatoo on her right foot and the bright red nail polish on her toes was still fresh from when she had painted them earlier. This gorgeous, sexy, slender brunette, my flatmate's girlfriend knew every trick in the book! I could feel myself getting closer with each passing minute, I was pre cumming which added extra lubrication for Sian's rubber gloves. She giggled as she watched my helpless naked body struggling to contain myself. This was quite enjoyable for Sian also, so much so that she started to finger herself with the gloved hand she once reserved for tickling my balls. She started moaning in pleasure as she indulged in a little DIY. Several minutes later I could really feel myself coming to the end, the climax. My back arched further as I continued to inhale her sexy feet and pedicured toes and enjoy the violent strokes from her yellow rubber gloves on my cock.
“I'm cumming, I'm cumming!” I shouted.
“Me to! Oh yes, yes!” Sian screamed loudly. Within moments my huge throbbing member erupted in orgasm, shooting out an unholy amount of jizz. Sian's screams also suggested that her own handiwork had caused her to orgasm also. I drenched her yellow rubber gloves with my cum. “Oh yes, look at that!” She said, “Look at all that juicy cum!” Her words just tickled me, she continued to gently stroke my dick. “Hmm you got your big load all over these rubber gloves, I love it!” For a few minutes my exhausted body just lay naked on the bed, all helpless and still tied. Sian climbed off the bed, our eyes watching each other, she peeled the rubber gloves off inside out and dropped them on the floor and under the bed. She went to untie me starting with my ankles and then my hands, we kissed gently, it was beautiful. It was almost as if we had connected, we now both share something quite private and intimate. “Get dressed quickly!” Sian ordered. “We nearly got caught last time!” she laughed as she said that.
“Will we ever do this again?” I asked. Hoping that this one golden moment wasn't over and that there would be many more sexy rubber glove sessions to anticipate.
“Well maybe!” Sian quipped, “So long as you keep helping me with the housework, I'll be up for more rubber glove fun!” Those words were music to my ears, the thought of me and Sian having more glove sex made me weak at the knees, my breathing was still at this point heavy with aroused excitement. Sian reached for a medium sized locked box that she pulled from the top of her wardrobe. She placed it on the bed and opened it with a precise combination. “and who knows...” she opened up the box and I glanced with huge arousal at the contents. “If you're lucky we may even get to play with these!” Inside the box was easily half a dozen pairs of unused rubber gloves. All different colours, some with feathery cuff, others with patterned cuffs and a sinister looking black pair of rubber gloves. My eyes were popping out of my head! Sian picked up a pair of small pink casabella rubber gloves with an upturned cuff. The colour was very similar to the colour of her bra, she stroked them and brushed the rubber against her skin and took in a deep breath. “No one must ever find out about what's happened today!” Sian pleaded. “It's our little secret!’ She put the pink gloves back in the box locked it and placed back in its usual place on top of her wardrobe. “Now we must get dressed before Tom gets back!” Sian and I walked out of the bedroom, we grabbed our clothes, I returned to my room and Sian went to the bathroom, presumably to fix her make-up as well as get dressed. However as we both left the room we both failed to remember about the two pairs of gloves we had left under Tom and Sian's bed. Her cum drenched yellow marigolds and the green rubber pair I had worn earlier when we'd had sex. Both suitably dressed we retired to the front room where we sat waiting patiently for Tom to come home yet again, still completely unaware we had forgotten about the sex stained rubber gloves under the bed. Suddenly our eyes met with a huge nervous tension that filled the room, a key went into the door and Tom was back. Before he could unlock the door and arrive back into the flat Sian looked at me reassuringly and said, “Don't worry, he won't suspect a thing!”

To be continued...
sims
WWGFA donor

Post by sims »

Great!!! Can't wait for chapter 3
ldvale89
Regular poster

Post by ldvale89 »

I have decided that after nearly 2 years of writing The Flatmate’s Girlfriend I am going to rewrite chapter 3. I was never happy with how I ended it plus I am hoping that some of recent real life glove experiences might make for a juicier story.

If requested I would also be willing to write about my experiences with my current partner.

Stay tuned...
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Post by meistrllapgoch »

I would love to read both, yes please @ldvale89
Allrubbery
Occasional poster

Post by Allrubbery »

Very stiff after reading that mate... can’t wait for the new chapter.
ldvale89
Regular poster

Post by ldvale89 »

The Flatmate’s Girlfriend Part 3

The sound of the key in the front door left us breathless with guilt. What had occurred that afternoon was an experience for both myself and Sian unlike any other we had partaken. A rare but otherwise crucial lightbulb moment had flickered in my head.
“Sian! The rubber gloves, we left them under the bed!” She turned to me in panic and in doing so, grabbed my arm, her sexy manicured nails digging into my arm. It was painful, but in my current state of mind and the sordid intimacy we had just shared literally everything Sian did gave me tingles in my cock!
“Quick, I‘ll stall Tom, go into the bedroom and get rid of them.” The terror and panic in her big beautiful brown eyes made her look like a deer caught in headlights. “Tom, must never know about this!”
I nodded in agreement, my mouth was still so dry, the panic was both exciting and terrifying at the same time.
“Sian!” I said looking deep into her eyes, but knowing that we didn’t have long to clean up the sordid crime scene. “I wanna do this again! I want you again, I won’t be able to get this afternoon out of my mind, I know it’s unfair to Tom but I love you! Secretly I always have and I….”
“We don’t have time, the gloves, get rid of them!” She barked. I hastily moved swooping into Tom and Sian’s room, I hit the deck and grabbed the sex stained marigolds from under the bed. My green bathroom pair that were quite sweaty from the afternoons hard graft and subsequent antics. I gave them a quick sniff, that rubber glove smell that for as long as I could remember was a huge turn on for me. I also grabbed Sian’s yellow gloves, they were wet, soaked with my cum, and moist on the fingertips from when she had penetrated her pussy with her rubbery digits, the kinky bitch! With the gloves in hand I darted out of their bedroom, but not before I’d opened the window to let the smell of sweat and infidelity rush out and further hide our shame and betrayal. My plan was to just bin the gloves, Sian could easily just buy some more if she needed to, but I didn’t. Instead I went into my room and stuffed the gloves under my pillow, this was far from over as far as I was concerned. I thought initially I will keep the gloves, and tonight when everyone is sound asleep, I will indulge in a little DIY. A rubber gloved handjob in bed, some porn and just jerking off in Sian’s rubber gloves thinking long and hard about what had happened earlier today. It was a huge question of whether anything like this would happen ever again. Sian had promised it would again, but when, how long would I have to wait, it may never happen again. I had to accept that this may very well be a one time wonder, that gave me a overwhelmingly sinking feeling. A rush of blood had gone to my head just moments before when I confessed my love for Sian, telling her how I felt and wanting to further tell her that I have in fact been in love with her ever since Tom had started to date her and she started hanging around more and staying over at the flat. I had honestly never felt like this about anyone, I had blurted out in the heat of a very tense moment that I loved this girl, and it felt like she’d barely even heard what I said. Gut wrenching! I swallowed my pride, ran my fingers through my hair and proceeded out of my bedroom back into the front room to greet Tom, my best mate, my flatmate. To look him in the eyes knowing that I had fucked his girlfriend in their bed, and enjoyed a rubber gloved handjob in the process amongst other things.
“Well here goes.” I said, I walked out into the front room like it was just another ordinary day in our lives, and there was Tom, what the fuck would I say?

“Well I can see that you pair have had a busy afternoon!” Said Tom, “you’re both all sweaty! You sure it was just the housework you got up to?” He laughed at his own joke, and Sian and I joined in with the joke, laughing falsely and dying a little inside at the sheer irony of that joke. Oh boy! If only Tom knew what we had been up to, just a bit of housework followed by some sexual intercourse that bizarrely featured the marigold rubber gloves we were both wearing to clean the flat with. Oh wow, every time I thought about it I got a little semi in my boxers. The tip of my cock went a little moist, just visualising Sian snapping on her tight yellow rubber gloves as she tickled my restrained naked helpless body all over with her rubbery fingers. Before massaging my balls and clasping my red hot tool and wanking me off furiously until I erupted all over her marigolds. But of course there was more, there was the green marigolds I was wearing, the bathroom brand with the extra long cuffs, the ones I had used to finger fuck her pussy with until she squirted, the ones I had used to tickle her nipples with and tickle her body with, including her soft beautiful feet. The sight of her wriggling pedicured toes…I had to seriously stop thinking about this! I could feel myself ejaculating again, although I doubt at this point that was humanly possible, as I am pretty sure my cock had been well and truly milked of all the semen I had in that rubber gloved handjob.
“Yeah just the housework mate,” I said nervously, “Just gave the house a bit of a tickle, make it habitable.” As I said the word tickle, I looked over at Sian who was struggling not to smirk at my remark, that reaction had given me a faint hope that this episode was far from over between us, but I had to play it carefully, we couldn’t fuck this up and let Tom find out what we’d been doing. She mouthed to me when Tom wasn’t looking, I think I made out the phrase, “Shut the fuck up!”
“Place looks spotless babe.” Complimented Tom, “I knew there was a reason I let you stay here.” He quipped.
“Oh fuck off ya prick!” Sian reacted as she playfully hit him on the arm.
“Did you wear your marigolds?
“Of course babe, I always wear gloves when I clean, I spend far too much money on my nails to ruin them doing the cleaning.”
“Ah gutted!” Tom said, “I love you in ya marigolds, there’s something sexy about a woman in marigolds! What d’ya reckon?” Oh hello, I thought, does Tom harbour a secret fetish for rubber household gloves also??
“Yeah, I..I guess mate!” I said, acting all innocent and just going along with it all for banter and just to act, well reasonably normal given the situation.
“It’s the rubber!” Sian said in a playful tone, she was doing well to play along with it all. “Did you get your wallet back?
“Yes! Thank fuck, talk about lucky, the lady who served me kept it under her till. So as a thank you I bought a bottle of wine!” Explained Tom.
“Oh that was sweet of you babe, you could of bought us a bottle of wine, I’ve cleaned your bloody flat today!” She vented, but in a jokey playful expression.
“Well, I thought about it babe, and then I thought why don’t we go out tonight, just me and you, go out for a nice meal?” Asked Tom. Sian’s face lit up, a dinner out, a chance to get dressed up in her best clothes and be wined and dined by her hunk. I could feel her slipping away again, literally moments ago we were fucking each other senseless in our marigold fuelled glove love, and now her Tom was back waving his money around and taking her out for a nice romantic meal, I was back to square one. My heart sank even more.
“OMG!” she yelled, “Where are we going?”
“Thought I’d take us to Diamanté’s in the centre of town, you like that place, and it’s where we had our first date.” What a romantic fool, I thought. Just stood there listening like a third wheel, a spare part, a gooseberry.
“That is my favourite place babe, we have not been there in forever! Oh thank you thank you thank you!” Sian raced over to Tom and planted a load of kisses on his face and neck.
“Table is booked for seven!” Said Tom, he looked over at me, “You don’t mind, night in by yourself, just wanted to take Siany out as we’ve not been out properly for a few weeks now, what with the new job and other things…”
“It’s alright Tom.” I said, “You don’t have to explain yourself, I hope you have a nice time!” I just stood there looking at Sian, ‘god she’s beautiful’ I thought to myself. I felt like such a fool, I told her I loved her no less than ten minutes ago and now her knight in shining armour had returned with his ‘big dick energy’ and fancy dinner in a fancy restaurant. I was lost, she was lost, and I was still alone, I had to get her alone to talk to her, to lay everything on the table and tell her how I felt. In the mad hope that it was in some way reciprocated. In moments like this you have to be cavalier, ‘carpe diem’ seize the day and all that. In that moment, I had briefly decided in my head that once the two love birds had come back from their dinner, it was time she knew how I felt about her, and that I was determined to express that our brief but highly erotic encounter was not a one off, but destiny in the making. I had to make Sian mine, I had to come clean!

Later that evening as Tom and Sian prepared for their romantic evening out at one of the swankiest and most expensive restaurants in town. I was in the kitchen preparing a bachelors Saturday night dinner of homemade chicken tikka masala, with pilau rice, peshwari naan bread and a side dish of bombay aloo. It’s fair to say I was not winning at life at this particular point but I was trying not to worry about it too much. Tom came out of the room all dressed up to the nines with a blazer, matching chinos and some tanned brown shoes.
“Got time for a quick stuffing on FIFA ya bellend!?” He said, cocky as ever.
“Nah mate, my dinner is just about done, we’ll have a couple of games when you get back later if you like, or tomorrow?” I proposed.
“Yeah sure, although maybe tomorrow, got a feeling tonight is gonna be a late one!” I didn’t really read too much into that one, I assumed he meant that he was onto a promise tonight. Does that make him the sloppy seconds, I though to myself? I sat down at the dining table and proceeded to eat my dinner, I am a good cook to be fair, and what better Saturday night dinner than a curry. Just no one to share it with. Tom stood up, checked his pockets presumably for his wallet, he would be incredibly OCD with his wallet from now on after today’s little drama. As I masticated my way through my delicious homemade curry and took the occasional swig of my cold bottle of corona, complete with a slice of lime, my jaw suddenly dropped. Not too exaggerate too much, it near enough hit the table. Sian walked out of their bedroom, the location of our steamy sexual glove loving earlier today dressed to kill! She had a red backless dress on, open toed killer heels that displayed her beautiful feet and red polished toes. She carried a Louis Vuitton clutch bag under her arm, manicured nails, and hair done so perfectly you’d think Vidal Sassoon had popped in for a celebrity style cut and blow-dry. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle was wafting through the flat, so much so I could barely even smell my own curry anymore. She looked drop dead gorgeous, she looked like a celebrity!
“You ready Tom?”
“Fuck me!” He exclaimed, “how god damn lucky am I to have a beautiful girl like you by my side!” He truly beamed with pride for her.
“Oh stop you’ll make me mascara run!”
“I’ll go get the car from the garage and I’ll honk when I’m by the front door. Have a good night mate, don’t watch too much porn whilst we’re out!” Tom left the flat, grabbed his keys and flighted out of the flat to go and get his ladies carriage for the evening. Leaving me and Sian by ourselves, now was my opportunity surely?
“Sian you look so amazing!” I complimented, she smiled back, one of her nice smiles, with her pearly whites beaming like a moonlit night.
“Thanks!” She replied, “about earlier, when you said that you lov…”
“I love you Sian!” I blurted out. “I love you, I always have, and what happened earlier today was no meaningless fling, I wanted it, and I know you did too. You shouldn’t be with Tom, you should be with me. I have felt our connection for weeks, months now! I can’t ignore it any longer and today proved that we should be together!” Talk about a confession of love. I had pretty much given my heart and soul into that little speech. Seizing the day as I called it.
“I’m sorry!” She replied.
“Sorry, why are you sorry?” I asked.
“Because it shouldn’t have happened! I just got carried away, it was a moment of madness, it must never happen again and must never be spoken of. I’m sorry, it meant nothing! Just animal urges!” Wow! If a stethoscope took a listen to my heart beats right now then all it it could hear are the dull thuds of my broken heart slamming away in my chest. How could she say this. She promised me this was not the end, we felt something a connection, we made love. We made erotic, kinky, rubber gloved love. We slipped on those rubber gloves and fucked each other in ways neither of us had made love to anyone else before. We both came simultaneously, we knew each other’s sweet spots in the bedroom, we just had a sacred connection. But it was all denied in a cruel, callous rejection!
“No!” I exclaimed, “you can’t tell me that what happened here earlier today was a mistake, we wanted this Sian, we saw it through to the sticky end! Boy was it sticky! We made love, how can you deny all of this!”
“I felt sorry for you ok!” Sian shouted, “It was a pity fuck more or less, you work tirelessly in your job and you have no other outlets in life, no real exciting social opportunities, I just wanted to give you a bit of a pick me up!”
“Sian! You seriously call tying me up in yours and Tom’s bedroom and fucking me whilst wearing rubber cleaning gloves a pick me up!” I couldn’t quite believe the bollocks that was coming out of this girl’s mouth. “Rubber gloves Sian, we had sex in rubber gloves, we sucked, fucked, licked, flicked and fingered each other. That isn’t something that normally happens to two people on a whim, does it?” A car horn beeped, Tom was ready, and this conversation was over.
“I’m sorry, please just forget this ever happened!” Sian left the flat, she barely looked at me, I watched her leave the flat, fixated on her beauty. It was near on impossible to be mad at her, but my heart was crushed. She had torn me down in strips, just denied and brushed away our sordid little fling and erased it from her mind. I guess it was too good to be true, with my crushing feelings came a sudden loss of appetite, I binned my dinner and proceeded to clear away and settle down for a non eventful evening by myself, when suddenly, I had a thought. I strode into my bedroom and reached under my pillow where I had stuffed the rubber gloves earlier on after the session with Sian. Time to go back to what I was used to, self satisfaction, the gloves were coming back on.

In a moment of sexual excitement, I had proceeded to get naked, now that I had the flat to myself. I had locked the door and slipped on the green bathroom marigolds that I was wearing earlier when cleaning the bathroom and of course, fucking Sian with. I had washed them in the sink, to get rid of any excess chemicals and to make them feel a bit fresher for what I had planned. I meandered around the flat stark naked, pulling hard on the cuffs of my green bathroom gloves, and releasing the cuff so that it snapped in a sexually satisfactory, evil doctor about to perform a sinister operation feel to it. I went over to the sink and started to wash up all the utensils and plates, pots and pans etc from dinner. I stuck a few tunes on by igniting the Amazon Alexa, some of my fave tunes. I was an eighties fanatic, loved any music from that time. The tunes played out, I scrubbed and washed the dishes whilst standing arse naked at the kitchen sink in my sexy rubber gloves. I occasionally brought a gloved hand to my face and sniffed the gloves, getting a whiff of that rubber smell that had driven me wild since that very first sexual experience with rubber gloves back when I was just a small kid. I felt my cock growing as the excitement gripped me, my member sprung up, brushing the cupboard door as I grew more erect. I pressed my throbbing member against the cupboard door in a dry humping motion. The feel of it excited me, so much so that I had to fish my hands out of the washing up bowl and clasp my excitable shaft with my marigold clad hands.
“Oh yes! Time for a little hand relief for you my friend!” I started to whack one off in the kitchen area of the flat, it was all open plan, just one big room really aside from the bedrooms and bathroom. My right hand clasped my love rod, I was jerking my cock with my rubbery hands, the textured feel of the gloves added to the friction of my strokes. I quickly became hugely aroused by the whole thing. I got faster and faster with each passing minute, I didn’t want to rush and spoil the whole thing. Take your time I thought, enjoy it, you’re home alone! The gloves were slippery and wet from the washing up liquid, which made for fantastic lubrication! With my spare hand I elected to tickle my testicles which gave me a tingling sensation, I could feel myself getting closer. I stuck a finger from my left glove in my mouth and sucked on it, smelling and tasting the rubber. My right hand was still jerking away, the tip of my cock was moist with pre-cum which made my jerking actions faster and easier to sustain. I hunched over the kitchen counter, moaning and groaning with pleasure at the sheer satisfaction of the glove wanking. I’d done this countless times before, but each time felt as good as the last. “I’m gonna cum!” I shouted as I was getting so close now, banging away, slight cramp in my right hand. I covered my mouth with my left hand and inhaled the rubber gloves, giving it a little lick and suck on the finger tips. “Oh I love these rubbery glove wanks!” What finished it off for me was the thought of Sian. The love of my love I led myself to believe. The thought of her in her marigolds, the thought of her in these green bathroom marigolds, with the extra long cuffs going up her skinny tanned arms. Scrubbing away in her skimpy little crop tops and short shorts. Bizarrely as well I had a rather pleasurable image of her painting her toenails as she was this morning when we’d come back from the gym. Not only was the sight of Sian in her rubber gloves arousing but she had very beautiful feet. Always pedicured with a scarlet red polish, I imagined in the remaining seconds of my glove masturbating that I was tickling her dainty little feet with my marigolds, whilst her toes were wriggling away just inviting me to have a little suck on them. With that thought came the inevitable splurge from my cock, and not for the first time today! I ejaculated all over the rubber gloves. I collapsed to the floor as my legs gave way underneath me. I sat down on the kitchen floor, naked for a brief moment just gathering my thoughts. I proceeded to remove the rubber gloves but not before I had washed away my semen stains from them. After all they did belong to Sian. I finished tidying away from dinner and put the remaining pots and pans away, still naked of course and feeling very naughty with what I had just done. I gingerly walked back to my bedroom to get changed and to freshen up. I put the rubber gloves back under my pillow, all washed and dried and ready for another little DIY session at a later date. Once dressed I wandered back to the living room, to complete my evening with a bit of TV, maybe a film or something vaguely odd on Netflix about American serial killers. Because let’s face it that’s all they have most of the time! The time was 10:45, and the days excitement was far from over.

Sian and Tom burst through the door just past the hour, clearly both had been drinking. They were merry and loud and singing “Livin On A Prayer” by Bon Jovi as most drunk people on a Saturday like to do.
“So you’re back then! You have a good time? I asked, trying to remain as normal as a I could given what I had been up to this evening.
“Yes we’re back, we’re back, I left the car in town we got a taxi back. Had a few drinks after the meal y’know to celebrate!”
Sian giggled, her gorgeous smile beaming even more than before.
“Celebrate?” I asked, curious as to what had gone down this evening between my two flatmates.
Sian was giggling away. “Oh Tom we have to tell him!” She cried.
“Tell me what?? What the hell is going on?” I said impatiently wondering what all the excitement was in aid of.
At that moment my world was truly crumbling in front of me as Sian held out her left hand, and there it was, the biggest metaphorical kick in the teeth I had ever had! Upon Sian’s beautifully manicured hand appeared a sparkling diamond ring, that stood out in all it’s caret and cut. I tried to hide what was an ambivalence of emotion, I was happy yet sad, what was happening??
“Tom’s asked me to marry him!” Said Sian softly “And I’ve said yes!!!”

To be continued...

Return to “Glove Stories”