The Glove School

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

The Glove School

Post by JaneyE »

(full size)

I wrote a new short story. Those who fear my overlong stories that need too much time to read: this one's really short, and no sequels are planned. Enjoy the read!

BTW, the picture above is my own original work. It's far from perfect, but I'm pretty proud of it.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: The Glove School

Post by Ceramic »

you mean,it is pretty damn close to perfect :D

what is the minimum punishement for bad girls in such school? wearing gloves 24\7? :p
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

Ceramic wrote:what is the minimum punishement for bad girls in such school? wearing gloves 24\7? :p
Actually, there's quite a bit of back story that didn't make it into the final version. According to it, prefects have the right to administer physical punishment, and when Luciana (Reeves House) was a student at Willoughby's, she was once punished (on a made-up charge) by Miranda Arthurson, a sadistic prefect from Spencer House.

Since she was a prefect, Miranda didn't have to share her bedroom with anybody, so she had total liberty to do whatever she wanted while she was in there. So she took Luciana to her own bedroom, tied Luciana to her bed (face down), took her own leather gloves off and donned a pair of shoulder-length latex gloves, removed one of Luciana's gloves and stuffed it into her mouth to prevent her from screaming, and finally she flogged Luciana until her arse was bright red.

On a different occasion, Miranda punished Luciana again. She took her to her own bedroom, forced Luciana to take her Reeves gloves off and locked them in a chest. "You have three options," said Miranda. "You can walk out of here without gloves, or I can lend you a pair of my Spencer gloves and you walk out of here wearing those, or you do me a special favour and you get back your own Reeves gloves." Luciana would have had to walk a quarter-mile of school corridors to get to her own bedroom; she couldn't possibly risk doing that ungloved; the likelihood that someone saw her was too high. She also couldn't risk being caught wearing Miranda's gloves; not only because of the wrong colour, but more importantly, because of the wrong length. She knew that wearing opera gloves as a non-prefect was punished severely. "I'll do you a special favour, then." Miranda smiled and made Luciana satisfy her sexually. Only after a couple of orgasms did she return Luciana's gloves, and Luciana was free to go.

BTW, they both didn't know it yet, but Miranda was Luciana's future wife.
violet666
Regular poster

Post by violet666 »

I am totally surprised, positively surprised, as always a great idea and very well written. After reading the old story of Someguy, "The Gloved Sorority" came to me, gloves and school in one, a dream :)
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

Great story Janey. I was actually thinking of writing a story about a school where all the girls are forced to wear gloves but you beat me to it. I feel like this article has the potential for many stories but know all too well that may take up some time.

Violet brings up a good point, this did remind me of Rachel's "Gloved Sorority" story. It's such a fun idea to think about!
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Post by meistrllapgoch »

Wow.
Mouth agape.

Thank you so much.
Your brain is a weapon.
JaneyE wrote:
Ceramic wrote:what is the minimum punishement for bad girls in such school? wearing gloves 24\7? :p
Actually, there's quite a bit of back story that didn't make it into the final version. According to it, prefects have the right to administer physical punishment, and when Luciana (Reeves House) was a student at Willoughby's, she was once punished (on a made-up charge) by Miranda Arthurson, a sadistic prefect from Spencer House.

Since she was a prefect, Miranda didn't have to share her bedroom with anybody, so she had total liberty to do whatever she wanted while she was in there. So she took Luciana to her own bedroom, tied Luciana to her bed (face down), took her own leather gloves off and donned a pair of shoulder-length latex gloves, removed one of Luciana's gloves and stuffed it into her mouth to prevent her from screaming, and finally she flogged Luciana until her arse was bright red.

On a different occasion, Miranda punished Luciana again. She took her to her own bedroom, forced Luciana to take her Reeves gloves off and locked them in a chest. "You have three options," said Miranda. "You can walk out of here without gloves, or I can lend you a pair of my Spencer gloves and you walk out of here wearing those, or you do me a special favour and you get back your own Reeves gloves." Luciana would have had to walk a quarter-mile of school corridors to get to her own bedroom; she couldn't possibly risk doing that ungloved; the likelihood that someone saw her was too high. She also couldn't risk being caught wearing Miranda's gloves; not only because of the wrong colour, but more importantly, because of the wrong length. She knew that wearing opera gloves as a non-prefect was punished severely. "I'll do you a special favour, then." Miranda smiled and made Luciana satisfy her sexually. Only after a couple of orgasms did she return Luciana's gloves, and Luciana was free to go.

BTW, they both didn't know it yet, but Miranda was Luciana's future wife.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I wish I could draw like you. :D I'd be entertaining myself for days on end. :mrgreen:
1Wolf
Regular poster

Post by 1Wolf »

Well I wouldn't mind being a substitute/full time teacher for this school ??
Tight rubber, latex and surgical gloves for life

Return to “Glove Stories”