Story suggestions/requests

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

z334
Regular poster

lost story :/

Post by z334 »

I once read a story about a guy and a girl performing an chemistry experiment in school. The girl puts on black rubber gloves, notices thes guys fetish for them and he ends up having to write the experiment journal.

I believe I found the story on the old wwgfa forum before it was hacked/closed. Would anyone happen to have it? I would love to read it again - perhalps for some inspiration.
stevo75
Regular poster

Re: Story suggestions/requests

Post by stevo75 »

how about this two lesbian nurses wearing yellow household rubber gloves nursing each other
rayray

Post by rayray »

A shy girl who touch her boy's cock only when gloved
because she is so shy to play with her bare hands....
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

rayray wrote:A shy girl who touch her boy's cock only when gloved
because she is so shy to play with her bare hands....

I like this scenario as well!
Luis.Principe
Occasional poster

Post by Luis.Principe »

i´d live a femdom medical scenario. a man taken to a secret place full of female Surgeons, Doctors and Nurses who examine him and perform very invasive treatments and experimental sugeries in him... many many latex gloves, nitrile gloves, rubber gloves, surgical gloves... and surgical masks and scrubs and rubber aprons!!!
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

Hi all,

I just went through this thread and saw that some of your fantasies are very particular and specific. The thing is, what's the point of this thread if nobody's taking up the challenge? BUT: let's not blame those who like to write for not taking up the challenge, but those who'd like to read. For example, I LOVE to write. I read between 20 and 30 books per year and write a lot that has never been published (and never will). Whenever I'm feeling that my real life is shit and unbearable (which is often, I'm afraid), I write and lose myself in worlds of fiction (not only related to gloves and fetish). I truly enjoy it. However, I don't feel like picking up your challenges. Why? Because some of the things you want to read don't appeal to me. For example, one of the ideas I read above was: "A shy girl who touch her boy's cock only when gloved because she is so shy to play with her bare hands..." Well, bad news, guys! Being a girl who likes girls (and who has never experimented with men except for some really-not-that-good kisses), it'd be hard for me to write such a story. If I can't feel it, I can't write it. Simple as that.

Now, my question to you all who have posted requests: Why don't you write the stories yourselves? Don't tell me it's because you're not literature students/professionals or because English is not your native language! I am a German electronics engineer, and yet I'm pretty proud of my own English-language writing. If I can do it, you can do it. Just write. Let your ideas, wishes and fetish fantasies flow. Like my cousins who at age 15 used to tell the most fantastic stories about how many girls they had picked up and about what hot sex they had had in what amazing situations, or (my female cousins) how the best blokes at school were employing their highest gallantry skills to conquer their love, and how steamy and romantic and exotic the sex was. Many years later, my grown-up cousins confessed that most, if not all stories, had been made up entirely. It was so easy to meet at the family's Christmas party, get high on fizzy drinks and cookies and let the imagination flow just to impress each other! Now, I know human nature, so don't tell me that you didn't do such things yourselves back then! Just do the same again, but this time write it down! Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

Write it down, enjoy it and share with the rest of us. It doesn't need to be "literarily perfect", who cares? Share your fantasies with us, gives us more to consume, and maybe that's the sparkle we need to start sharing back. Who knows what crazy dynamics we might get rolling?

Janey
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

Someone in the forum wrote me a PM with the sweetest comments on my "Family Business" novel (Thank you, You-know-who-you-are!). And he also confessed that he had written a story that he doesn't want to publish because he feels it's "too raw and not so detailed". Here's what I wrote to him. I'm by no means an expert, but I hope these words can help you sparkle up your writing flame:
[...] You don't think that I write a chapter of my novel on one go, et voilà, it's perfect and ready! No! I have to go over each chapter many times. The first time I just write quick dialogue. Just the most important things that the characters say. Just their words, and only what they say about the most important topic of the day (for example, gloves). I don't even try to concentrate on the details. I don't write how they say things, what face they make, when they laugh or cry or kiss or hug. Just the most important words. Then, I'll read it and see if it makes sense. Then, I start throwing in details. For example, if they are at the museum, I will describe what they see and what they say about those things. Like in real life. My sister and I love to go to museums and talk about the things we see in the museum, but we also talk about other things at the same time — about work, family, love, whatever. So we talk about what we see, then we don't see anything interesting for a while so we talk about "external topics", then we see something interesting and comment it, then we go on to see the next thing and continue talking about the external topics we interrupted before. Just observe real life and write what you see. So, after two drafts I have a longer dialogue where they talk not just about gloves, but also about other things. Like real people. Then, I read everything again from the beginning to the end and starting reorganising bits. Sometimes you see that some pieces of the puzzle are in the wrong places, and if you change the order in which things happen, you can achieve a better effect. So I play around with the puzzle pieces. Then, I start feeling in the details, explaining where they are (museum, home, pizza place, etc), what people they see, etc. I know these things before I start to write, of course. I usually think about a chapter for a week or longer before I start writing the first word. So I know what will happen. But I don't write everything in the first draft. These details make it into the story in the third draft. Then, I read everything again. If I like some parts, I wrote more details. It's easy when you already have something. Some parts I don't like. I delete them. Then, I read everything again, usually loud so that I can hear my voice. I imagine it's someone else telling me the story. I read and pretend that I don't know the story so that I can spot plot holes or identify parts where the motivation of my characters is not clear, or things where you say: "What, again? She said that already. 100 times." So I will add more detail and remove superfluous stuff. Then, I read it again and correct the last details. That gives us the fifth draft. Then I publish because the show must go on. But if it was a proper book for publication, I would have to go on and have other people read until I'm sure that there are no more errors.

What I mean to say is probably you only made it to the first or second draft and were not happy with it. Well then, keep going. Do a third and fourth and a fifth and so on until you like it. And enjoy. Enjoy it every time you read it, every time you enhance it. And eventually you'll have a story that you feel confident enough to share. [...]
Yoloswag
Occasional poster

Post by Yoloswag »

LATEX GLOVES!!!!
gadget23

Post by gadget23 »

harley quinn batgirl or catwoman as sexy nurses with medical latex gloves examining robin
smark100
Regular poster

Post by smark100 »

Janey was right ... it isn't really that bizarre to write a story and is actually a good creative outlet. I just posted three chapters of a story I wrote in the exclusive stories section.

I'm sure they can use improvement and if there are creative suggestions on what could be done I'd welcome them, esp comments on character development and such or if something is unclear in the story (i.e. unexplained, or left hanging). I can always "fine tune" them then perhaps post in the general story area.

I also have some ideas for chapters 4, 5, and 6.

Cheers!

Return to “Glove Stories”