First Gloved Handjob

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

First Gloved Handjob

Postby Tyler » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:53 am

(The events in this story are true)

I have always loved gloves. I mainly loved the white latex exam gloves you would find in a doctor's office, but I also loved the big rubber gloves, along with leather, nitrile, etc. At a very young age of about 4, is when it all began. I went to a daycare where there were boxes of latex gloves every where you went. You would always see teachers wearing them, and using them around kids. I believe that's where my fetish all began, the fact that I was always around gloves. I would always find myself stealing them, whenever I saw a box, and still do to this day. When I got a hold of the gloves, I would fantasize about people, both male and female, wearing them and touching my cock. I also fantasized about being the one wearing the gloves, and performing the same acts. So I have always been very sexual when it came to gloves, even at such a young age.

Now that you know the origin of my fetish, I will tell you the story of how I gave my first latex gloved handjob.

I was in the sixth grade, (I know very young) and I guess you could say I hit puberty at the start of that year. That was the year when I came for the first time and was masturbating. I masturbated with gloves constantly, and loved the feel. I always wondered if anybody else shared the love for gloves as much as I did, and sure enough, there was somebody. His name, was Collin.

I was in theater arts that year, and my class was a mash up of sixth and seventh grade kids. We were always out on the stage, where there was a backroom where the janitors kept all of their supplies. The janitors wore white latex gloves, and had many boxes of them in that back room.

I was told to go fetch something from the stage and bring it back to my teacher. When I went to the stage, I heard a noise coming from the back room. I looked in there and spotted one of the seventh grade kids, Collin, opening a box of gloves, and taking as many as he could. Collin, was very shy, and didn't talk much at all, and was very embarrassed when I saw what he was doing.

"Whatcha got there?" I said to him. He just froze and blushed a little.

He responded "I know it looks weird"

"Not at all, I understand Collin."

"You do?"

"Of course, I love gloves just the way you do" I began walking closer to him.

"Y-you do?" I could tell he didn't know what to think.

"Yes, I sure do" I smiled, and reached into his pocket, and took out a pair of gloves. I began to to slide them on very slowly, and snapping them when I was finished. I remember a little bag in the gloves because my hands were smaller at the time.

I could tell that me putting on the gloves and my gloved hands, were causing him to be aroused. "Are you going to use them?" He said.

"Use them, like this?" I reached for his crotch area, and grabbed his penis through his shorts, which was throbbing from the sight of my gloved hands.

"Ohhh yeah, like that" He moaned. I smiled and said "Yes, but not now" Then removing the gloves and handing them back to him and then walking away.

I could tell he was disappointed when he said "Wait! Don't go just yet". "I'll see you tomorrow, after school, so I can bring some vasoline from the house, okay?". This remark that I made caused him to get very excited. "Okay, I'll meet you here on the stage then."

I thought about what I was going to do to him that night, and didn't have anything else on my mind. I was excited because my glove fantasies were becoming true! I always wanted to put on gloves and touch someone, or just completely dominate them with bondage and be at the mercy of my gloved hands. I knew that since it would be at school, I wouldn't be able to tie him up or anything like I would have wanted to, but making him cum was good enough for me.

I made sure that I put the vasoline in my backpack, I wanted as much lube as I could get to milk my victim. The next day in class, Collin and I both knew what what was going to happen after school. He glanced at me nervously, and was most likely staring at my hands, remembering how they looked in the latex gloves I put on the previous day. I couldn't blame him for being nervous. Collin and I didn't know each other very well at all, and he was going to have his cock stroked later in the day. When the end of the day came along, Collin and I met on the stage where we said we were. He still looked nervous, and said "Where are we gonna go?" "We'll go to one of the bathrooms in the back of the school where nobody will catch us,it's a single bathroom, and has looked door too."I replied. "Okay, here are the gloves". He handed me a fresh new pair of latex gloves, and I could see as I took them in my hands he had a bulge in the crotch of his shorts.

I led Collin to the bathroom, like he was my little pet glove slave. When we got there, I told him to take off his clothes. He began to remove his shirt, and became anxious when it was time to remove his shorts. Due to how nervous he was, I gave him some help with his shorts, and took them off, and found a hard cock staring at me after removing his boxers. Collin was completely naked before me with his penis hard. I took a step back, and began to don the gloves. I noticed as I was putting them on, his penis seemed to become even harder. Out of this discovery, I gave my left glove a little snap for dramatic effect. So there he was completely naked, and not to mention he was older than I was. While I was the younger one, fully clothed, and gloved.

I walked towards him and grabbed his ball sack, which was very tight. "Your balls are very tight, when was the last time you came?" As I began to rub them with my gloved hand.

He replied. "About a week..."

"Well you shouldn't have a problem releasing this heavy load on my gloves, will you?"

"Not at all" He moaned.

I laughed a little and said. "Go sit on the toilet."

He went to go sit down while I went to go get the lube. He sat down kind of slouched with his cock straight up. I walked over to him, and got on my knees. I then lubed up my gloves. I took his cock with my right hand, and began to stroke his shaft very slowly. Collin became extremely hard, due to the fact that gloved hands were touching his penis. As I was stroking, I took his balls with my left hand and started to play with them as I stroked his shaft. "Do you like that Collin?". I said, and Collin replying with "Ohhhhh yeeaaah" multiple times. I loved the feeling of being gloved and in control of his cock, making him squirt whenever I wanted to. I thought I would talk dirty along with milking him, to make it even more sexy. I made my right hand into a "O.K. sign" and started to stroke the tip of his penis while rubbing my left hand all around his penis. This caused his penis to become very sensitive, and me rubbing all around his cock but not touching it, teased him like crazy. The sensitivity was getting intense, and not only was he moaning louder, but his legs began to tremble.

I spotted some stringy rope looking thing in one of the cabinets. I don't know why it was in the bathroom, but it hatched all kinds of ideas. I smiled big and said "Hold on Collin". Collin was disappointed that I let go of his cock, which was red at the tip from my stroking. I grabbed the rope and said "Stand up Collin". He said "O-o-okay" as he stood up. I took his hands and put them behind his back, and tied them tight. "What are you going to do to me?" Collin said. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle" I replied, as I walked around and grabbed his cock once more. Collin was standing up with his hands tied at this point. I sat down on the toilet and made Collin stand on the side of me. I took his cock and began to stroke the tip at a moderate speed. This caused Collin's legs to tremble do to the sensitivity. "Mmmmmhhhhh ohhhhhh" Collin was moaning as I stroked his throbbing penis, moving my gloved hand all around the tip of his cock.

Collin was beginning to shake all over, and was clearly about to cum. But it only had been about 8 minutes of stroking and I was no where near done with him. So, out of this discovery, I let go of his penis right before he was about to shoot. Collin let out a "Awwww man". I kept my gloved hands far away from his cock because the slightest touch could have made it explode. After about 45 seconds, I started to touch my finger all around the head of his penis. Collin wanted to cum so bad, and was unable to finish the job because of his hand restraint I placed on him. "You're just like my pet cow, milking you whenever I feel" I said to him. I can tell my dirty talk was making him even more aroused, which meant when he blows, it will shoot very far! I continued to do this for over 20 minutes. Bringing him to the brink of orgasm and letting go when he was about to shoot. I knew that his orgasm will be tremendous after performing this on myself a few times when I masturbated.

I sat him back down on the toilet and spread his legs. I knew Collin loved that he was being dominated by gloved hands, and tying his hands made the experience so much more kinky! I got in between his legs, and took his cock with my left hand and began to stroke his shaft. As I was doing this, I was moving my gloved right hand back and fourth on top of the head of his penis, causing it to be even more sensitive. This made Collin go crazy and was making him shake all over. "Hold still Collin" I said to him. Collin tried to obey my command but it was very hard due to the intensity. Collin was about to cum once more and let me know this time "I'm about to cum!". I smiled and said "Not just yet" and let go. "Awwwwwwww" Collin moaned, trying to break free. He was so desperate to burst, that it made me feel a little sorry, but I was enjoying myself. I decided this 30 minutes of torture was enough, and said "So Collin, are you ready to cum?" with a smirk on my face. "Yes please!". I took his penis with both gloved hands and started to twist and stroke his throbbing penis, fast and hard. This caused Collins' body to go crazy, and he lost control of himself. He nearly screamed when he was about to cum "OHHHHH MY GOD!" he said. Right as he said this I let go with one hand, and placed it open handed at the tip of his penis as I was stroking with the other. His load was massive! And a lot of it shot past my gloved hand. Collin came for about 12 to 15 seconds, and it was so massive. I wasn't expecting as much as I saw, because I never came that much, I thought maybe it was because he was older than me, but then I thought, he just really needed to cum! He was breathing very hard and his penis was very red and still had drops of semen still falling out. His orgasm was massive, all because of my latex gloves.

"Wow, this is one heavy load Collin" I said. Collin didn't say anything as he was exhausted. I took off the cum filled gloves and threw them away, and walked over to Collin and untied his hands. "That was an amazing handjob, Tyler. I've never felt an orgasm that intense or had such a sexy moment" he said. "Well, I'm glad you liked it Collin. Now get dressed". As he got dressed I left the bathroom, and left him there to see him again the next day, feeling accomplished.

When we saw each other the next day, we talked about the day before, and how next time will be. Sure enough, I gave him another 5 or 6 handjobs that year and many more that summer. We became good friends, that had one main thing in common, a love for gloves.
Tyler
Occasional poster

Reputation point: 2
Gloved User

Re: First Gloved Handjob

Postby Jake » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:58 am

Nice story, Tyler.
Welcome to the board.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Reputation point: 198
Glove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove Demigod

Postby 19Borke92 » Mon May 21, 2012 3:17 pm

Where I read the story.Had me attract equal rubber gloves and have masturbated on the detailed history of across.Would also like to times such a Erlebns want to have with another boy.Cool story is something like this won't practice.Can be satisfied that you have made the Theatrkurs.Really cool history
19Borke92
Occasional poster

Reputation point: 0
Glove Newbie

Postby jaxul » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:57 pm

I have always had a thing for gloved handjobs. I prefer astin gloves but I consider all of them to be very sensual and special in some way :)

Thank you for the story!
jaxul
Newcomer

Reputation point: 1
Gloved User

Postby 12man34 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:20 am

Wish I could have a friend like that :( I'm a teenager but being in Asia, no one is this open about a fetish...wishi I could do that too

But awesome experience :)

I still dont know how you did that but that sure took some courage! How do you know if someone has a glove fetish??
Manfred
Singapore
12man34
Occasional poster

Reputation point: 7
Glove Enthusiast

Postby Jake » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:43 pm

12man34 wrote:How do you know if someone has a glove fetish??

Bah, well...*makes strange gestures in the air referencing a TV show nobody else has seen*

Generally speaking it's quite hard to know unless they tell you or the topic comes up in conversation and they don't have a very good poker face, thereby giving it away. Usually by going very red and stammering :arrow: :$

Usually you'd have to make the first move if you suspect, by telling the person you suspect outright that you like them!
Or if you want to be a little less obvious, casually mention it during a conversation :)
Jake

Glove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove Demigod

Postby Dovbear » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Amazing story. You must have liked him very much, to have spent the time, as well as having enjoyed what you were doing!!!!

:nod:
Dovbear
Newcomer

Glove Newbie

Postby metaltemplar21 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:19 am

I gotta say, I've read this a few times, and while I'm not homosexual myself, this really is a great fiction. Makes me hot every time. :)
metaltemplar21
Newcomer

Glove Newbie

Postby OmanKarlKarl » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:16 am

You should really continue on with this story. I think it has good potential, ;)
OmanKarlKarl
Occasional poster

Reputation point: 1
Gloved User

Postby Jake » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:14 am

metaltemplar21 wrote:I gotta say, I've read this a few times, and while I'm not homosexual myself, this really is a great fiction. Makes me hot every time. :)

While I'm reluctant to believe it myself, the disclaimer at the top does say this actually happened :P
Jake

Next

Return to Glove Stories