My neighbour Sandra in pink rubbergloves

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Dan25
VIP

My neighbour Sandra in pink rubbergloves

Post by Dan25 »

I was living in the same building for 5 years now. My wife and I, have a neighbours couple. Sandra, was a woman of 40 years old and her husband Peter a man of about 45 years old. We became good neighbours, this means that we say "hello" when we cross in the elevator or the stairs, and also we shared a coffe at home to know each other better. I must say that Sandra is an incredible sexy woman, I really feel very atractive for her.She is curvy, with a beautifull pair of boobs and nice legs. Last week my wife has to stay for a few days in hospital. She has to get a small surgery, but she must stay at hospital for this days. When Sandra and Peter, knew about this, immediatelly invited me to have lunch or dinner with her while my wife was in her recovery. I have a pleasent dinner with my neighbours, and when we finished, Sandra say to me.."please take a coffe while I wash the dishes", of course I accept the kindly invitation, and for my pleasure and surprise, Sandra take a pair of household pink rubbergloves, put it and begun to wash the dishes. Obviously I couldn t take away my eyes from her. The gloves fit perfectly her hands. She not only wash the dishes in a sexy way but she also, talk with me and Peter in some occations, so she stop washing and move her gloved hands or place them on her waist. When I finished the coffe, I say good night and I return my home, but when I was leaving Sandra invited me to have lunch the next day at her home. She was so imperative with the invitation that I couldn t refuse it. So next day I have lunch again with her. For my surprise, Peter didnt join us, he had to go to work, so we have lunch alone. When finished it again Sandra offers me a cup of coffe and begin to wash the dishes. Again I enjoyed the ritual of her putting on the gloves sensually, and then I enjoyed her washing sensually the dishes.... When she finished, he offers me another coffe that I accepted she took off the rubbergloves leave them near the sink and ask me to wait for her for some moments as she has to go to the toilet. As soon as she leave the kitchen, I stand up and do not resist the need of touching her gloves, I took the gloves and smell them, I want to feel the smell and the touch of the rubber in my face. I was doing this when Sandra entered again the kitchen and catch me, with her household gloves in my hands... For my surprise, instead of getting angry, she looked at me, and say..."mmm I see you like my rubbergloves..." she said this with an incredible sensual voice... I could not answer, I was petrified, and I still have her gloves between my hands. She noticed my feellings, so she said, "do you want that I put my gloves on again?" I move my head in an affirmative way.... She takes the gloves from my hands, and put them sooo slowly and sooo sexy that my cock was hard. When she finished of putting the gloves on, she looked at me, and say "do you like how my rubbergloves fit my hands?" she was rubbing one rubbergloved hand agains the other hand, she then approach her gloved hand to my face, and she said with a slutty voice "poor, you are alone at home, your wife couldnt help you with this hard on" and immediatelly she placed her other hand on my bulge. I could not believe how lucky I am. I only say "Sandra you are getting me crazy...!!!" she answered. " i know that baby I am so hot as you are." and she immediatelly get on her knees and open the zipper of my pants, she take my cock off my pants and begun to rubb it slowly.... I say..." mmmm Yes Sandra rub my cock with your gloved hands..." she said...."mmm you like how mommy touch your beautifull cock??" this was the start of an incredible afternoon...she masturbate me with her gloved hands while she sucked me till my cum go out over her mouth and gloves...

This story was inspired on a story that Juan publish some time ago in other forum. So my recognize to him.
1Wolf
Regular poster

Re: My neighbour Sandra in pink rubbergloves

Post by 1Wolf »

I'm not to sure, but how does this look:

Just thought it was a little ironic
8D
Tight rubber, latex and surgical gloves for life
juan
Regular poster

Post by juan »

Gracias Dan25 , por el recuerdo :up:
Dan25
VIP

Post by Dan25 »

Habia olvidado completamente esta historia....Juan.....fue bueno recordarla para mi tambien...
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Lol

https://translate.google.com/#auto/en/G ... %20tambien.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Return to “Glove Stories”