Stolen leather gloves from teacher

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

aa81
Newcomer

Stolen leather gloves from teacher

Post by aa81 »

I remember once when i went in elementary school , probably in third grade, a teacher we had used to wear black leather gloves during the cold days, i used always to stare at her gloved hands, one day she came upset and said in front of the whole class "Someone has STOLEN my leather gloves!!" Guess that i wasnt the only glove fetishist in my school. Lol :whoop:
GlovelyOne
Newcomer

Re: Stolen leather gloves from teacher

Post by GlovelyOne »

Sounds like me lol. My teacher was always very well dressed, I mean sophisticated mid 1980's fashion. She was middle aged but took very good care of herself. Always wearing coordinated outfits and always fine to do. I was smitten the first day of school when she walked in wearing pointy black leather boots, hearing her heels clicking as she taught us from the front of the class. Having a fascination with my mother's leather gloves since I can remember, I was completely fixated on my new teacher's sexy leather boots. She must've owned about 20 different pairs of leather dress boots and pointed toe heels, never wore sneakers or flats once the whole school year.

Well about 3 months into the school year with winter approaching she comes into class wearing a long draping style black leather coat with gold accents. I'd never seen leather that looked that supple or shiny before. Must've cost a fortune. As she walked past me towards her desk the smell of her fine leather and perfume struck me like nothing I had experienced before. I was so focused on her luxurious coat that only at the last second as she walked past did I notice she was also wearing some sexy leather gloves. I was already enormously aroused before seeing those gloves omg.

I could do nothing but watch as she arrived at her desk only a few feet away from my seat, brought her hand up to her front and carefully pulled off her gloves, gently tugging the tips of each finger one at a time. Well if that wasn't enough for me to explode already, as she slid the glove off her hand from under the sleeve of her coat, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was expecting a standard wrist length glove but instead the glove just kept getting longer as she pulled it off. Her gloves were like nothing I'd ever seen before. They were 6 button length leather gloves with dark fur cuff and fur lining.

She placed those beautiful gloves not in her coat nor in her purse, but directly on her desk. To this day, I can't assume she was a leather fetishist but she was certainly very proud of her high end designer attire, and clearly just by the way she so carefully removed those luxurious leather gloves. I believe she kept them on her desk so she could personally admire them throughout the day. Which is exactly what I did. She was unknowingly taunting me with them and I was very grateful for it.

In the weeks leading up to Christmas Vacation, I noticed her wearing several different pairs of leather gloves, brown, red, dark green. She always chose ones to coordinate her outfit but none quite as nice as that first pair she wore. I had already "collected" a few pairs of ladies leather gloves over the years to play with, so I had decided that I could not pass up the most beautiful leather gloves I'd ever seen. As with many times before, my judgement would succumb to my overpowering fetish as I plotted a way to steal those horny leather gloves.

It was on the last day of school before Christmas break and the teacher had us all in small groups crafting Christmas cards and Kris Kringle stuff. It was a free for all afternoon without any lessons. And there they were, those beautiful gloves, on her desk. With the entire class distracted, this would be my opportunity. Having stared at them all morning, dreaming about holding them, how supple they would feel and how intoxicating the scent would be, my determination was at it's highest point.

As the end of the school day approached, I knew I was running out of time. With about 10 or 15 mins before the bell rang, I began to accept that I may not be able to safely sneak those gloves unnoticed since my teacher was at her desk tidying up her papers and organizing all the Christmas cards the students had given her. I decided at the very least, I would go strike up a conversation, just so I could get a better look at the amazing leather gloves on her desk.

Then suddenly, a large commotion from the other end of the classroom. One of the students broke a glass ornament or something and there was broken glass all over the floor. I looked over and my teacher was bent down carefully picking up the broken glass and just as you'd expect, each student rushed over and gathered around her to witness for themselves the shattered ornament. Without hesitation, I swiftly took one of the gloves from her desk, turned to face the wall behind me and stuffed it down the front of my pants. My bold and sinister maneuver was perfectly executed in about 2 seconds flat. As I turned back around, I anticipated that one of the 30 potential witnesses in the room must have seen what I did. But to my relief, everyone was still focused on the broken ornament explaining to the teacher how it happened. I quickly joined the group and acted like I was there the whole time and just then, the bell rang. With my teacher still preoccupied with the broken glass, we all wished her a happy holiday and headed out of the classroom.

I was euphoric. I couldn't even hear my classmates talking to me on the school bus home. My mind was racing and my body was shaking with anticipation and excitement. At the very least, I had in my possession, one of my teacher's incredibly horny leather gloves.

When arrived home, I dropped my bag and coat and immediately went to the bathroom downstairs and locked the door. I reached down and my fingers immediately felt the softest leather imaginable. Once again, an huge rush came over me. Intense feelings reminiscent of the very first time I snuck my mother's leather gloves. I slowly unfolded the glove and held it in front of me with both hands. I still couldn't believe that leather gloves like this actually existed. I began to question the purpose for a leather glove to go halfway up the forearm. My mother's gloves had long cuffs that reached over the wrist but this, I could not understand. I already thought I was strange and possibly demented for my inexplicable attraction to leather gloves and thought "Do these exists just to make me even crazier?"

I admired the beauty of the smoothest, glossiest leather I'd ever seen for another short moment before I gave into it and finally pulled it over my hand and up my forearm. Another intense rush as I felt the soft rabbit fur lining caressing my skin. Again I questioned how and why anyone would design leather gloves like this, adding things to make them even hornier. The glove looked incredible on my hand. Quite loose but still felt and looked incredible. I brought the glove up to my face and breathed in the scent. My head was swimming from the aroma.

I was getting nervous with my mother upstairs. I still had to get this large glove safely to my bedroom unnoticed. I hid the glove and checked to make sure it wasn't obvious. After a bit of small talk with my mother in the kitchen, I went to my room and stashed the glove in a safe place. That first night playing with that exquisite leather glove I took from my teacher was unforgettable. And it was the beginning of Christmas break so I would have plenty of time to enjoy myself with it.

Eventually my mother discovered it and questioned me about it. I made up a story about how I found it on the bench at the mall and brought it home. She was quite aware of my attraction to her leather gloves and scolded me as she had in the past. Reminding me that it's wrong to play with ladies things.

When class resumed after the Christmas break, my teacher addressed the entire class about her very expensive leather glove that went missing that day before break. She was really hoping that someone had found it or had seen it somewhere. I felt bad as she was visibly sad about it. She was quite fond of those beautiful gloves. I don't think she even considered that it was stolen. And quite possibly because I had only take one of them.
Last edited by GlovelyOne on Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
operalove

Post by operalove »

GlovelyOne wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:24 am Sounds like me lol. My 8th grade teacher was always very well dressed, I mean sophisticated mid 1980's fashion. She was middle aged but took very good care of herself. Always wearing coordinated outfits and always fine to do. I was smitten the first day of school when she walked in wearing pointy black leather boots, hearing her heels clicking as she taught us from the front of the class. Having a leather fetish since about the age of 6 and sneaking and fondling my mother's leather gloves, I was completely fixated on my new teacher's sexy leather boots. She t must've owned about 20 different pairs of leather dress boots and pointed toe heels, never wore sneakers or flats once the whole school year. Well about 3 months into the school year with winter approaching she comes into class wearing a long draping style black leather coat with gold accents. I'd never seen leather that looked that supple or shiny before. Must've cost a fortune. As she walked past me towards her desk the smell of her fine leather and perfume struck me like nothing I had experienced before. I was so focused on her luxurious coat that only at the last second as she walked past did I notice she was also wearing some sexy leather gloves. I was already enormously aroused before seeing those gloves omg. I could do nothing but watch as she arrived at her desk only a few feet away from my seat, brought her hand up to her front and carefully pulled off her gloves, gently tugging the tips of each finger one at a time. Well if that wasnt enough for me to explode already, As she slid the glove off her hand from under the sleeve of her coat, I couldnt believe what I was seeing. I was expecting a standard wrist length glove but instead the glove just kept getting longer as she pulled it off. Her gloves were like nothing I'd ever seen at that age. They were 6 button length leather gloves with dark fur cuff and fur lining. She placed those beautiful gloves not in her coat nor in her purse, but directly on her desk. To this day, I can't assume she was a leather fetishist but she was certainly very proud of her high end designer attire, and clearly just by the way she so carefully removed those luxurious leather gloves. I believe she kept them on her desk so she could personally admire them throughout the day. Which is exactly what I did. She was unknowingly taunting me with them and I was very grateful for it. In the weeks leading up to Christmas Vacation, I noticed her wearing several different pairs of leather gloves, brown, red, dark green. She always chose ones to coordinate her outfit but none quite as nice as that first pair she wore. By that age (13-14) I had already "procured" a few pairs of ladies leather gloves over the years to play with but was also caught by my mother as well as my best friends mother (very embarrassing story for another time) so I had decided that I could not pass up the most beautiful leather gloves I'd ever seen. As with many times before, my judgement would succumb to my overpowering fetish as I plotted a way to steal those horny leather gloves. It was on the last day of school before Christmas break and the teacher had us all in small groups crafting Christmas cards and Kris Kringle stuff. It was a free for all afternoon without any lessons. And there they were, those beautiful gloves, on her desk. With the entire class distracted, this would be my opportunity. Having stared at them all morning, dreaming about holding them, how supple they would feel and how intoxicating the scent would be, my determination was at it's highest point. As the end of the school day approached, I knew I was running out of time. With about 10 or 15 mins before the bell rang, I began to accept that I may not be able to safely sneak those gloves unnoticed since my teacher was at her desk tidying up her papers and organizing all the Christmas cards the students had given her. I decided at the very least, I would go strike up a conversation with her about what toys I was hoping to get, just so I could get a better look at those horny leather gloves on her desk. Then suddenly, a large commotion from the other end of the classroom. One of the students broke a glass ornament or something and there was broken glass all over the floor. I looked over and and my teacher was bent down carefully picking up the broken glass and just as kids do, each student rushed over and gathered around her to witness for themselves the shattered ornament. Without hesitation, I swiftly took one of the gloves from her desk, turned to face the wall behind me and stuffed it down the front of my pants. My bold and sinister maneuver was perfectly executed in about 2 seconds flat. As I turned back around, I anticipated that one of the 30 potential witnesses in the room must have seen what I did. But to my relief, everyone was still focused on the broken ornament explaining to the teacher how it happened. I quickly joined the group and acted like I was there the whole time and just then, the bell rang. With my teacher still preoccupied with the broken glass, we all wished her a happy holiday and headed for our lockers. I was euphoric. I couldn't even hear my classmates talking to me on the school bus home. My mind was racing and my body was shaking with anticipation and excitement. At the very least, I had in my possession, one of my teacher's incredibly horny leather gloves. When arrived home, I dropped my bag and coat and immediately went to the bathroom downstairs and locked the door. I reached down my pants and my fingers immediately felt the softest leather imaginable. Once again, an huge rush came over me. Intense feelings reminiscent of the very first time I snuck my mother's leather gloves into my bed when I was 6. I slowly pulled the glove from my trousers, unfolded it and held it in frint of me with both hands. I still couldn't believe that leather gloves like this actually existed. I began to question the purpose for a leather glove to go halfway up the forearm. My mother's gloves had long cuffs that reached over the wrist but this, I could not understand. I already thought I was strange and possibly demented for my unexplainable attraction to leather gloves and thought "Do these exists just to make me even crazier?". I admired the beauty of the smoothest, glossiest leather I'd ever seen for another short moment before I gave into it and finally pulled it over my hand and up my forearm. Another intense rush as I felt the soft rabbit fur lining caressing my skin. Again I questioned how and why anyone would design leather gloves like this, adding things to make them even hornier. The glove looked incredible on my hand. Quite loose but still felt and looked incredible. I brought the glove up to my face and breathe in the scent. My head was swimming from the aroma. My cock was as hard as it had ever been, yet I was getting nervous with my mother upstairs. I still had to get this large glove safely to my bedroom unnoticed. I placed the glove again in my pants and checked to make sure it wasnt obvious.After a bit of small talk with my mother in the kitchen, I went to my room and stashed the glove in a safe place. That first night playing with that exquisite leather glove I took from my teacher was unforgettable. And it was the beginning of Christmas break so I would have plenty of time to enjoy myself with it. Eventually my mother discovered it and question me about it. I made up a story about how I found it on the bench at the mall and brought it home. She was quite aware of my attraction to her leather gloves and scolded me as she had in the past. Reminding me that it's wrong to play in my bed with ladies things. When class resumed after the Christmas break, my teacher addressed the entire class about her very expensive leather glove that went missing that day before break. She was really hoping that someone had found it or had seen it somewhere. I felt bad as she was visibly sad about it. She was quite fond of those beautiful gloves. I don't think she even considered that it was stolen. And quite possibly because I had only take one of them.
Wow this is intense <3 well my logic mind would tell me it is wrong. These look like really expensive gloves, you could have borrowed them and found a way to give them back without showing it was you... But how would I know, how I would react if I had that experience...
A classy teacher that takes care of her style is already breath-taking + she owns such a collection of boots and gloves + wears them casually coordinated with her daily outfit. That would take me to heaven too :luv:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

I feel bad for the teacher for losing such an expensive glove, but I can totally understand your excitement over it. :) (Although I do hope that you're just paying for gloves these days. ;))

Did you ever get any reading of what your classmates thought of her dressing like that all the time? Did they think it was sexy too? Did they find her weird for it? Or did they just think nothing of it?
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

stolen eh? hope they were at least opera long :p

(if short\wrist,i'd find them,bump into her and tell her i found them in the parking lot or somewhere near ;))
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

GlovelyOne wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:24 amI was expecting a standard wrist length glove but instead the glove just kept getting longer as she pulled it off. Her gloves were like nothing I'd ever seen at that age. They were 6 button length leather gloves with dark fur cuff and fur lining.

Return to “Experiences”