Becoming glove obsessed.

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Mr Coffee
Occasional poster

Becoming glove obsessed.

Post by Mr Coffee »

I moved out of home when I was 20 and up until this point the whole glove fetish thing was mostly pretty tame and generally i'd come home and have some time to myself before going to bed and that would be it.

Moving out into a house by myself and having no one else to interrupt me was both a blessing and a curse. It was early winter at the time so women were starting to bring out the gloves and that kinda had the mind wandering a little more each day.
One weekend I met up with friends for a game of golf and during the day I had noticed a couple of women playing and had golf gloves on. That image sat in the back of my mind all day and whenever i had a quiet moment it would pop up into the forefront of my thoughts.
About a week later I was at home having a few drinks to myself when that very same image and thought popped into my head. I was online and chatting either in a chat room or on a forum (I forget which now) and being that a few of us were in a more adult part of the site, discussion soon turned to the bedroom.

The night wore on and I got drunker and drunker and also hornier and I began thinking more about those gloved women and this slipped out at some point and before i knew it I was going on about my glove fetish to some random stranger on the internet.
However as it turns out, they weren't so random after all. They worked at a sports/golf shop that had a pretty good inventory and they were in the same city as me, and they invited me to come down when they opened up monday morning as it was typically pretty quiet at that time.
I was rather nervous heading in, as I barely even knew this person and I was expecting some creepy dude that would get a little too personal conversationally speaking if you stood there long enough, or some middle aged, balding dude that probably looked like one of my uncles.

I was pleasantly surprised when I was greeted by a woman in her 20s, bubbly personality in tow.

"Mr Coffee, right?" She asked me with an innocent smile.

I shyly nodded.

"Come on over here and we can go through with what you're after" she guided me, her salesperson talk taking right over.

For the most part it was pretty innocent in the beginning, talking about the different types, proper fitting and what not. At one point she had a glove on each had as a demonstration and the little devil in my head started popping up, thinking all those dirty thoughts.
Golf girl was pretty knowledgeable not just with the gloves obviously but of everything in store, she had also been playing golf since she was 7 so this job was perfect for her.
Though all I needed was some gloves and I was hoping i'd be in and out in like 5 minutes but I had been in the shop for about 30 minutes and not any closer to making a decision.
What was happening though was that I was getting hornier and hornier every time the word "glove" was mentioned and the more glove talk that was going on the more I just wanted to wrap one around my dick and just cum everywhere.

We were also making small talk a bit which extended the visit, partially in a bid to calm myself down but it was to no avail as she was still wearing gloves and watching her hand movements was turning me on even more.

Eventually the phone rang and she left me to decide what I wanted while she took the call.

I ran my hands over each glove trying to decide which felt the best, touching the seams, feeling the bumps and the leather (or whatever they were made from). At no point did I put my hand in a glove, just felt them over.
I don't remember how long it was but i had about 20 or so gloves in front of me and still another 30 or so more to go and "sample" i guess you could say.
I was so engrossed as to what I was doing that I forgot where I was.

"You can try them on, you'll get a better feel for them. Touching the outside wont give you an idea as to how it'll feel wearing it" Golf girl says to me as she comes back over.

Without even having a second thought I say "I just wanted to feel the outside so i can judge best for my cock when they're around it" (Something to that effect anyway, i don't remember specifically)
No sooner i speak that sentence I suddenly realise where I am and just start stuttering, and the poor girl was embarrassed for the both of us and could barely get a word out.

She went and got a drink and collected herself and came back over a minute or so later, while i was red in the face still deciding which gloves I wanted.

"Normally we have a 30 day return policy if you don't want your purchase or change your mind but I think for this instance I don't think you'll need to use it" she joked, trying to ease the awkwardness.
I started apologizing as I wasnt thinking and didn't mean to say it but she was pretty chill about it and not to think too much about it.
We started joking about it and I relaxed a bit more and went back to my decision making. Well rather it wasn't so much decision making but more figuring out which glove I was going to start with first.

I ended up with about 20 gloves, with another 30 still in the store that I wanted but decided to start small first.

That wasn't my last visit either, for the first while I'd go back weekly to get another glove or three and also talk with Golf Girl who kept asking me how I was enjoying the gloves, and i'd give some vague review as to not feel too awkward about it.

At home I was obsessed now that I had the freedom of living alone, I couldn't get enough glove action. After work i'd put a glove on and tease my cock for a couple of hours. my free hand would have another glove and i'd dangle the glove just over my tip, almost edging and occasionally i'd slide the glove over my cock and slowly slide it up and down.

I ended up buying a full length mirror and put it in my bedroom and sometimes i'd take all my clothes off and just be wearing golf gloves, playing with myself but not necessarily masturbating. Occasionally i'd find myself with my pants down a bit so my cock could "get some air" and i'd be wearing a glove while watching regular tv shows and just fondling myself.
Sometimes i'd work from home if I could just so i could be naked and just wear gloves while at the computer (typing a little slower than usual lol).

After a few months i had started going to other sports stores for gloves as well as bike shops. Golf girl's store also had a smaller section for other sports so i managed to pick up a pair baseball batters gloves and one or two other types of gloves.
I only started going to other stores upon Golf Girl's recommendation and the bike shop just around the corner had plenty of gloves for BMX and Mountain Biking, something I had forgotten about during my golf glove fueled insanity. The people there were far less aware of my motives so i made my visits a bit more sporadic and learned when different staff members were on and then did a few big purchases.

Eventually I had to start putting the gloves into storage containers in my cupboard/warddrobe as it was getting a little out of control. I'd have a family member or a friend over and i'd spot a glove in a random spot so i'd pick it up without them being curious.
As soon as they'd leave i'd put a pair of gloves on and bury my face into them, taking a big deep breath as i did it.

I'm not as crazy these days as I was back then, in part due to being married but i've managed to keep myself under control as i've gotten older :lol2:

Return to “Experiences”