Wearing gloves in underpants

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Latexglover01
Occasional poster

Wearing gloves in underpants

Post by Latexglover01 »

Has anyone tried the following: putting a rubber glove in your underpants? And if so, for how long can you resist? I do this regularly (with a yellow rubber household glove): I put the cuff of the glove between my legs with the fingers up, over my penis and then pull u my pants. After a while it becomes wet (sweat and precum). The feeling is great. To be honest, I can resist for several hours.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Wearing gloves in underpants

Post by Rommeltje »

I used to do that, but only to sneak gloves from one place to another. :mrgreen:
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Ha ha, I was going to say the same when I stole gloves :)
rayray

Post by rayray »

How about a small size surgical glove or leather glove onto your cock,
then wear the underpants on.
I do it a lot when sleeping.
Gone_Gloving
Occasional poster

Post by Gone_Gloving »

Rommeltje wrote:I used to do that, but only to sneak gloves from one place to another. :mrgreen:
For me it wasn't sneaking, it was just another way of transporting when pocket space wasn't available, hahahaha.
Another day, another glove.
RubberMilked
Regular poster

Post by RubberMilked »

I remember doing this with rubber households when I was a kid; like the others, sneaking then from the kitchen to my bedroom.

It felt great. I have a sneaking suspicion it must kinda make a noise though... :susp:

Nowadays I do enjoy putting a glove over my penis. The way the cuff edge caresses around my balls and crotch is an awesome sensation. I wouldn't tend to have underpants on at this point though! :-v
rayray

Post by rayray »

Latexglover01 wrote:Has anyone tried the following: putting a rubber glove in your underpants? And if so, for how long can you resist? I do this regularly (with a yellow rubber household glove): I put the cuff of the glove between my legs with the fingers up, over my penis and then pull u my pants. After a while it becomes wet (sweat and precum). The feeling is great. To be honest, I can resist for several hours.
can u esplain more detail?
i want to try...
KDS144
WWGFA donor

Post by KDS144 »

RubberMilked wrote:Nowadays I do enjoy putting a glove over my penis. The way the cuff edge caresses around my balls and crotch is an awesome sensation. I wouldn't tend to have underpants on at this point though! :-v
I love doing this too - it's a wonderful sensation. The glove must be turned inside out of course, if it's flock lined! It's even better if you wet it with water or a bit of lube first - I prefer water as lube seems to take a away the feeling of the rubber by making it too greasy.

I have in the past gone out with a glove over my penis, down my pants. You do feel a bit self conscious... :)
gloves83
Regular poster

Post by gloves83 »

I do this with waterstop gloves. I'm sooooooo in love with rubber gloves.
LatexExamGlove
Newcomer

Post by LatexExamGlove »

I love it too... Im using latex medical glove... Slip the finger part of the glove to penis... And leave it there... Leave it while sleeping, etc... Love the feeling of glove gripping penis...

Return to “Experiences”