Female Cashiers with Gloves on

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Female Cashiers with Gloves on

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

So I have noticed within the past 2 years that a lot of female cashiers at big chain stores in my city wearing nitrile, latex or plastic gloves. I remember seeing it for the first time 2 years ago at a Dollar Store, but now I see it almost everywhere. It makes sense to me since money is so dirty and full of germs, the first time I saw it the ladies finger tips were black... YUCK. It's very exciting to get to stand there for a few minutes watching them work while wearing them. But my favourite thing to do is when I'm finished paying and they are giving my receipt to me I always take it from them instead of saying "just in the bag is fine". But when I take it I always kinda fumble a bit when taking it and grab their gloves hand just a bit. Nothing to obvious. Just a quick little grab of their finger or back of there hand. If I over shoot and touch them too much I just say "oops" or "sorry" with a smile. Never once have they ever paid any attention to me, they just react like normal and I take off. I get rush from it every time.

(No my pic just found it online to give you an idea ;) )
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: Female Cashiers with Gloves on

Post by Ceramic »

hmmmmmm very nice view,i can totally dig it :-)
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Ah yes, can be kinda cute.

Have always been obsessed w/ toilet ladies. Had this one in the big city library wearing her gloves even though she wasn't getting up to do cleaning. Kinda domme-y 8)
kilobug
Regular poster

Post by kilobug »

Woah... I've yet to see this yet. My eyes would be locked in on them for sure, haha.
New_guy
Occasional poster

Post by New_guy »

Have noticed this in London.

In Marks & Spencer food department, some of the older cashiers (generally of certain ethnicities - particularly black women) wear vinyl medical gloves when on the tills. I've seen this frequently in some stores but not at all in others, so maybe some allow it, others don't.

I've also seen this in certain cafes. Used to be common in Caffe Nero, but haven't seen that in a while. However, it is quite common in Pret that the girls will wear blue vinyl gloves to clean and then keep them on to serve customers. I've even seen a few women in certain stores who always wear gloves when working the coffee machines.

Any other regular UK sightings?
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

I see people on market stalls doing this all the time, but I don't recall seeing any in Pret wearing gloves while serving... Which one do you go to? :P
Classy_Katy
Glovely Diva

Post by Classy_Katy »

I came across this in the bakery the other day...the lady was wearing loose, see through ones.
speedmstr
WWGFA donor

Post by speedmstr »

Happens quite a lot at a local fruit and vegetable shop not far from my house. They all wear white latex gloves, however from handling the veg all day the tips are quite discolored, they often take on an orange tinge. Still nice to look at through
kilobug
Regular poster

Post by kilobug »

So, I just saw a cashier at this gas station where I live. She was wearing tight blue exam gloves. It was quite the sight! If only I could snap some pics... haha :D
Regular poster

Post by 0913 »

My friends and I stopped by the local Hmong market today. In the grocery area, there were stalls with some vendors with boxes of gloves for handling produce. The only woman who was gloved was too old, but I'll certainly be heading back there soon.

Return to “Experiences”