Discovering a new fetish

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Sindarin_Elf
Occasional poster

Discovering a new fetish

Post by Sindarin_Elf »

I'm going to start my submissions with the first one being the obvious, which is the beginning of my glove fetish.

Now first and foremost I go wild for elven folk or pointed ears in general. Just been a fascination ever since I first saw legend of Zelda artwork. I met my girlfriend in my highschool years and we started dating at 17 and became serious at 18, sexually that is. She loved to roleplay and so she would often pretend to be an elf and we would do all kinds of roleplay situations and with just us two living together, we had the freedom of our whole apartment.

Eventually it came to her wearing fake elf ears and certain outfits she would make, this made the immersion that much more fun. (Plus she became great at blending in the elf ears, hoo boy! Looked almost real at times). One thing however, no matter how much she catered to my interests, whenever I asked what turned her on she didn't really say much and that seeing me turned on and enjoying our bedroom antics was more than enough.

For about 4 or 5 years I kept on asking every so often, the same question and every time I would get the same response.

That was until one day I came home from work an hour early.

She works 3 days a week while I do the regular Monday to Friday. On weekends we are usually busy doing something so Friday for her is her rest day (Thursday is chores/errands). Normally she sleeps in on Friday while I go to work but this particular day she was extremely horny and had woken up an hour before me, put on a pair of long elf ears that she had gotten earlier in the week and was waiting for me in the kitchen.

Claire was doing the dishes in rubber gloves, normally we wouldn't have rubber gloves but our dishwasher was broken and awaiting a replacement. She ended up sucking me off (my favourite visual, sometimes I like to "grab" onto the ears to work it more) but she didn't touch me with her hands. I thought nothing of it and once she was satisfied, she took them off and we went up to the bedroom to "finish off". Before she got onto the bed with me, she seemed hesitant at first to start, like she was wanting to do something but in the end decided to not bother whatever she was going to do and continued with the horizontal tango.

I come home early that day as it was quiet and normally I'd find Claire having a nap either on the couch or in the bedroom. I get home and go to wash up a few dishes to get dinner started but I couldn't find the rubber gloves, so I go upstairs to see if she had seen them at all.

As soon as I open the door, I am greeted by Claire on the bed, fingers deep in herself while wearing the rubber gloves I was looking for, although it took her a few moments to realise I was there.

She was embarrassed as hell while I wasn't sure what to make of the situation. I eventually asked her how long she had been using those gloves and she told me that her other pair tore and so used these ones and was going to replace them tomorrow.

This leads to more questions and eventually find out that she's had a glove obsession/fetish ever since she was a teenager, which I had no idea about.

I was actually kind of happy this happened as now I knew there was something I could do to really push her over the edge and really get her going. A bit later I asked if she could give me a gloved handjob and you know I actually liked it.

"This is something I could get into", I thought to myself.

And that, as they say, the rest is history.

Although plenty more stories to come.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Discovering a new fetish

Post by Rommeltje »

Wow, perfect! I think that's the ultimate fantasy for a lot of us here! :w00t: To come home and find your girlfriend (or whatever kind of SO) pleasuring herself with gloves? Damn! :)'

Did you show her this forum? Because it sounds like she would like to know that that are many others like her out there. :)
Blue Cap
Regular poster

Post by Blue Cap »

Well this is a surprise, I thought straight girls who have glove fetish are mythical beings :p

But seriously though, congratulations. You are a very lucky man and hope your love life blossoms.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Blue Cap wrote:Well this is a surprise, I thought straight girls who have glove fetish are mythical beings.
Nope, not mythical, just pretty rare! There are a few of us about (but I've yet to come across another on this site who isn't into the business side of things; selling clips of themselves and so forth).

For me it's a comfort just to know irrespective of sexual orientation or whether the fetish is being explored for other reasons (financial gain, voyeurism, whatever...) that I'm not the only woman in the world who experiences having a fetish for items of clothing and what they happen to be made of. This site has been a revelation to me :-)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

mrs uni wrote:...I've yet to come across another on this site who isn't into the business side of things...
There's DialGforGloves. :) (Though she's better reached through her Tumblr these days, as she hasn't been on here in quite a while.)

And a couple more, including some who have very recently joined us. :-) There is hope! :D
JaneC09
Regular poster

Post by JaneC09 »

... So gay women who have a glove fetish don't count? WTF?
glovefetish

Post by glovefetish »

Hey, wait for a second! Lesbian glove fetishists are the best ones!!! :luv: <3
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

JaneC09 wrote:... So gay women who have a glove fetish don't count? WTF?
Sure! :D Wanne be my girlfriend, Jane? :tongue:
JaneC09
Regular poster

Post by JaneC09 »

Rommeltje wrote:
Do you have a vagina?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

JaneC09 wrote:
Rommeltje wrote:
Do you have a vagina?
Ah, see? I knew there was something I was forgetting. :rolleyes:

Return to “Experiences”