Steam and cream

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

skyraider0609
Occasional poster

Steam and cream

Post by skyraider0609 »

Now that I'm well into my middle age years, I look back with some nostalgia at my youth when I had alot more years in the windshield than in the rear view. Anyway, I was in the service, specifically the US Navy as a young man right out of high school. I ended up stationed in California. The squadron I was assigned to went to the island of Okinawa for a six month deployment.

Being a young guy, myself and my crew mates would go off base and relax and unwind of course as young guys do at that age. One of my favorite haunts was a place called the Hotel Peace. I still recall the name some 33 years later. The hotel was not a hotel at all, but more like a spa. For a nominal amount of money, one could enjoy a few cold beers and then head upstairs for the main event. For an hour, it was sit in the steam cabinet, then into a nearly scalding hot bath to soak and then get washed down after, and then onto the massage table for an exquisite massage done at the hands of a beautiful Okinawan woman. After going there for a while, I had a favorite woman I'd ask for every time. Yoshi; again I still remember her name after all this time. It took me several times of seeing her to get the courage up to ask her what the Japanese word for glove was, but I eventually thought why not. In our broken mix of basic English and my limited Japanese, plus a lot of pantomime, I asked her if she had any gloves. She looked at me a bit oddly when I broached the subject, but didn't flinch and said "tebokura". I can still hear her voice. I asked her if she had any leather gloves that she could use for the "special". I guess Okinawa, being such a tropical climate, isn't a hotbed for leather gloves, but she did tell me that she'd have something the next time I saw her.

True to her word, the next time I saw Yoshi, when she asked me if I wanted the "special", she pulled out a pair of green rubber gloves. I'm a leather glove lover, but under the circumstances, I was perfectly happy. For the rest of my time on that deployment, every time I went to see Yoshi, she'd finish me off with a very sensual rubber gloved hand job. I'd leave every time feeling as good a man can be.

Once we left after our deployment was over, I never got back there again. Yoshi, if you're out there, thank you so much for those great gloved orgasms.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Steam and cream

Post by Rommeltje »

Now there's a memory to cherish. :-)

So tebokura, huh? I'll have to remember that. May come in handy if I ever get a Japanese massage. ^_^
ForeverGloved
Regular poster

Post by ForeverGloved »

tebukuro - Image ?? (Kanji)

I use that for searching japanese based sites ;)
Blue Cap
Regular poster

Post by Blue Cap »

Thank you for telling us your story.
I think that's it's a very nice thing to remember after being stationed far away from home.

I do use search in Japanese from time to time myself, google translate's my best friend.

Return to “Experiences”