Early Experiences

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

kuro_tebukuro
Newcomer

Early Experiences

Post by kuro_tebukuro »

I guess i'll do an "Origins" post of sorts (kind of like the superhero movie trend, only that no one knows my story yet, hahaha.....*sigh*), but gloves have always been an "attraction of mine and from an early age they were a source of enjoyment I had found.

Growing up an only child did have benefits along with its downfalls but i enjoyed the benefits far more. My parents used to live on a property backing out onto scrub/foresty kind of area, plenty of trees and all kinds of wildlife. We were only a 15 minute drive from town and 20 minutes from school so it wasn't too far out from civilization (While there was an outhouse, we did have indoor plumbing as well and so a toilet inside too).

One of the things I started doing was grabbing the pair of rubber gloves from underneath the kitchen sink and going behind the couch in the corner and "exploring myself" at the age of around 5 or 6, that went on till about the age of 10 when a family friend suggested to me one day that I "start hiding in better spots before someone else finds me", hinting that she knew what i was doing. Though I figure the reason behind my taking to the rubber gloves was that my mother was/is allergic to most soaps and such and when i was a baby, would don a pair of gloves and bathe me. As I got older she only did this when she had to wash my hair until I learned to do it myself.

Coming back to the family friend, she was a good friend of my mother and would often come around for visits and also end up cleaning because her house was always spotless, not that ours was a mess but with two busy parents, it does fall by the wayside a bit so she was more than happy to do it. There's one striking image that I can never forget and that was when she was heavily pregnant with twins and cleaning the house with yellow rubber gloves, doing as much as she could. At one point she was on hands and knees scrubbing the floor and she only had on a pair of pants and a small top that only covered her breasts while leaving her gigantic belly exposed and touching the floor. Obviously she didn't do this for long (though i wonder what possessed her to do it in the first place) and so she managed to get to the couch and pull herself up on it.

There she was, sitting on the couch, rubbing her huge, pregnant belly with those big, yellow rubber gloves. It triggered something in me that day and now I cannot help but be turned on by a pregnant woman in rubber gloves, nor a heavily pregnant woman trying to do anything at all. She was also very much in shape so the massive belly was even more striking as it stuck all the way out, entering a room before the rest of her did.

Sakura, as i'll name her for the sake of the story, was also a japanese lady, although her parents had left japan when she was just a baby, she was fluent in english and japanese and because of her heritage, I got to meet some very beautiful women but i'll save that for later.

Another time I can recall at the age of about 10 or 11, i was I headed out in to the brush ( i dont even know there were plenty of trees and bushes, small forest perhaps?) and it was my sanctuary of sorts or rather just an escape . I wouldn't venture far from the house, for fear of worrying my parents and so that i would hear them if they called out to me and I could yell back. One day I came across some discarded tools and an old trunk/lock box type of thing. It was rather large, would have required two people to move it. It was tipped over with whatever little was in it, spilled onto the ground. It looked old and dented but otherwise structurally sound. Most of it was useless as half the tools were bent or broken and the rest too old to really even bother. I did find a few pairs of gloves in there, mostly leather ones that you would use in the yard chopping wood or something.

I inspected the gloves carefully as I didn't want any splinters accidentally getting in places i didn't need them to be, and smell checked for any chemicals but they just looked like yard gloves, still in decent condition. I returned home to get a shovel so I could dig a hole deep enough that it could be buried 3/4 or so deep and that i could still access it to open it, while also setting up my little sanctuary. There was some grass around the area so i dug it next to the tree, shifted it into place and covered it up with a bit of junk lying around. I went to bed that night and gave those gloves a good once over.

The next day there were a couple of broken axes thrown near the spot were i found the trunk box the day before as well as a few more pairs of leather yard gloves. I took the broken axes back to the house and tossed them in the bin and put the "new gloves" in the box. I had to make sure that the box would remained sealed enough that I wouldnt get bugs and spiders into it, I didn't want a surprise when I pulled out a pair of gloves so I left it alone for a couple weeks.

In that time, I started exploring into more of the "world of gloves". Sakura knew about my little thing, my parents just knew i liked playing with gloves in the innocent manner as there wasnt too much for entertainment for someone of my age and figured it was harmless fun. In some respect I became attracted to Sakura for her glove use and in the winter would wear leather gloves to brave the weather. Instead of having me steal some on her, she quietly slipped me a few pairs here and there as she didnt want a surprise from me one day.

This only increased my desire for more.

In this initial period I started taking rubber gloves from friends houses and if I could manage to sneak into certain parts of the school, there as well. One day I came across a small stockpile of rubber gloves and heavy duty gloves in the janitor area. It was the end of the day and I had just gone to the toilet on my way out to the gate. No one was around so I stuffed my school bag as much as I could with them and made a dash out. Fortunately i was very good at playing cool and while my bag looked a little bulgier than it did at the beginning of the day, my parents said nothing about it and the rest of the afternoon was without event. After dinner while there was still light, I made out to the lockbox with school bag in tow and proceeded to empty the gloves into it. I had put Sakura's gloves in there as well and I also checked all the others I had in there and so far there was no sign of creepy crawlies.

"Awesome!" I thought to myself.

Just as I had unloaded my bag, I was called to come back inside for a bath.

As I came inside I was greeted by a girl in her teens, Katie. She was to be my baby sitter for the foreseeable future as Sakura had given birth to her twins and wouldn't be visiting as often in the mean time. I was saddened by this as there was less that i could get away with but on the upside, Katie was very attractive and doing like most teen girls would do and thats babysit for extra cash. Now she was actually a daughter of one of Sakura's friends whom my parents also knew. She was 5 years older than me and so they thought it was perfect to get an older, good looking girl to keep a little boy in line by playing the card of attraction to manipulate me.

In the end she was just very good with kids an appealed to my interests by bringing over a NES (or was it a SNES, I forget) and a few games. My parents had to work evenings most nights as the also both had second jobs cleaning for a few hours each night, as they were saving to buy a house.

My bath times were pretty straightforward but I also had a couple pairs of rubber gloves that i played with in the bath. For the first week that Katie babysat, nothing happened of note and she would come in and out of the bathroom after going to the toilet or needing to wash her hands, this didn't bother me as my parents did this all the time and so did Sakura, I just somewhat zoned her out.

"Why do you have the rubber gloves in the bath?" She asks me one day

I shrugged and said "for fun", I had a couple other toys in the bath as well but they got primary use.

"Isn't it a little strange?" she asks and I just shake my head.

"Sakura uses them for cleaning i guess, some other ones." I tell her.

"Do you use them for anything else?" she asks, hinting at masturbation although I didn't catch on due to being 11 and said "nope"

"What do you think when Sakura wears the rubber gloves" she asks me, I'm confused and it shows on my face, "does she look pretty?"

I just laugh.

She prods a little more until i say "I guess she looks nice in them" I also didnt want to say that there was a bit of stirring in the loins as I had felt that in the past year.

This was enough for Katie to leave and have an idea planted in her head.

About a week later, she cooked dinner one night and after dessert she started doing the dishes (we had a dishwasher so it wasn't needed) after putting on the rubber gloves she had brought around.

"we have a dishwasher" i tell her

"There isn't much, it would be a waste otherwise"

I thought nothing of it after that and waited for her to put on my bath. I also needed my hair wash as it was rather dirty from rolling around outside earlier in the day and I could never do it properly so I would get my mother or Sakura to do it for me if they were around, only that it was Katie this time. I asked her politely to do so and she agreed. She came into the bathroom once I was ready and she still had the rubber gloves on. I just figured she was like mum and asked her, "uh...yeah something like that."

This was the first time I was turned on by someone in rubber gloves, as in full erection. I could feel her in my hair as well as around the edge on my neck and ears when she tried to catch the extra lather and when she rinsed me off as well. After the hair washing, I stood up to get out, hands still covering my face from stopping the water and soap getting in while I waited for a towel. As I got up, I felt something hang on for a few moments before falling, which turned out to be a rubber glove on my now erect penis.

An embarassed "oh" came from Katie, I took the towel from her and dried my face. I saw her face briefly before she left the bathroom and I was a little confused as to why she left so suddenly. I just looked down and noticed I was erect and waved my penis around like any other boy would at that age. Later that night however I did become turned on at the thought of Katie in the gloves and had to sneak down to get them, unfortunately for me she slept late and so I would have to wait till morning.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Early Experiences

Post by Rommeltje »

8-O Don't stop there! What happened next? :o

Btw, this part:
kuro_tebukuro wrote:One of the things I started doing was grabbing the pair of rubber gloves from underneath the kitchen sink and going behind the couch in the corner and "exploring myself" at the age of around 5 or 6
Swap "couch in the corner" for "couch in front of bay window", and that is word for word the exact same thing I used to do. And just like you, I apparently wasn't being as secretive as I thought I was either. 8O Except in my case, it was my mother who told me she knew I was doing that, and she revealed it me 20 years later. :twitch:

But anyway, yeah, on with the story! I'm loving it so far. :D

P.s.: Seen this yet?
Driftcody
Occasional poster

Post by Driftcody »

Gosh I love it keep the story going!!
household99
Regular poster

Post by household99 »

Great post and thanks for sharing.