Missed Opportunity taylor swift lookalike - leather gloves

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

CharlieCC

Missed Opportunity taylor swift lookalike - leather gloves

Post by CharlieCC »

Okay, this is a bit of a tough one that irritates me slightly as I write it - mostly because I kick myself for not acting differently when a blatant opportunity was in my face.

I've also realised that I've neglected the leather glove front a little so this one relates to just that.

Back at university, roughly a year ago, I started hanging around with a girl who I met during freshers week. She was from Essex, had platinum blonde hair with black streaks and had a fashion inclination to black boots (high heel and army type), platform heels with spikes and teeth, red and black corsets and so on. She looked remarkably similar to Taylor Swift and i can understand the comparison others made since the resemblance to her was pretty close!

We got on really well - she even made me pinky swear for me to marry her in Australia if she was still single in five years time 8) - and It really escalated once between the two of us when we started getting off with each other in the kitchen of another flat at a house party but since she smashed a load of plates stacked on the side, the moment was kind of lost -_-

She left her course and returned back to Essex - Basildon I think it was - but visited the uni again the following semester, by which point, she was apparently single again and asked me if I was going to ask her out on Friday night. However, come Friday night, the day before she was due to go home, she had got very drunk and ended up collapsing in her friend's bedroom. However, that was not before she flung the contents of her handbag on the floor including a long pair of black leather gloves. I imagined how smoking hot she'd look with them on - aaaaaaand eventually got my wish when she posted a photo of herself wearing them, her index finger in her mouth with a kind of flirty look on her face - she looked extremely hot! :)' :yay:

However, this was a double edged sword as she got into a relationship with some guy on the exact same day she posted the picture :-/ worst of all was that every picture he had with her, he had a disgustingly smug look on his face >:((

We still flirt with one another via text occassionally though! :p
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Missed Opportunity taylor swift lookalike - leather glov

Post by Rommeltje »

So when she breaks up with him, you still got a chance? Better start practising your smug look. ;)
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Haha! Yeah, I got something of a chance, at least if distance is no issue!

But seriously, theres nothing more appealing than a platinum blonde Taylor Swift doppelganger in long cuffed black leather gloves!
lglove

Post by lglove »

Wow Charlie!

I envy you and will keep my fingers crossed for you in this matter mate!
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Cheers lglove! :)

Oh, and she worked as an NHS housekeeper so she could well have worn exam or household before...
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

CharlieCC wrote:Oh, and she worked as an NHS housekeeper so she could well have worn (...) or household before...
8D
Now we're talking!
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Depends what NHS housekeepers use...
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Not in my fantasy, it doesn't. :p
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

CharlieCC wrote:Depends what NHS housekeepers use...
Personally I'd have asked her ..... Come on Chas .... You've missed another chance there ..... :lmao:
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

I guess, I personally prefer to ask without arousing suspicion but she certainly would've worn gloves of some kind considering their presumably strict regulations of hygiene and cleanliness, plus she used to pick up used syringes so it's pretty likely she wore gloves of some kind during that time. I also noticed two packets of yellow household gloves by her sink one time but considering that she had at least three other flatmates, it's hard to tell if she used them or not...
Last edited by CharlieCC on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Experiences”