Hair Cut with glove

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Robboxxx123
Regular poster

Hair Cut with glove

Post by Robboxxx123 »

Hello All
Just had a hair cut, and well it was great. The Lady who cut my hair wore a yellow latex glove on her right hand the entire time. She didn't take it off even when she put gel through my hair she simply washed it.
The feeling of her gloved hand brushing my ear and touching my neck was amazing. And the smell was great aswell, the best part was when she applied some location to my neck with her glove on, oh wow if only she had been gloved on both hands! Hopefully she I get her again next time and she's wearing 2 gloves!
gadget23

Re: Hair Cut

Post by gadget23 »

I wasnt aware places had people wear gloves when they cut hair?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Mine wear gloves when they wash my hair. And they're some kind of household gloves too! :w00t: (A kind that's a bit tighter than regular ones, though.) The sad thing is, however, that they're always behind me when they do it, and I've never seen much more than a glimpse of them wearing them. Heck, I didn't even realize they were wearing gloves for a very long time. Just wondered why their fingers felt so smooth gliding over my scalp. :rolleyes: Didn't figure it out until I saw a pair hanging over the sink. (It did in retrospect explain why I got an erection when they gave me a hair wash/head massage combo once, though. :p)
Robboxxx123
Regular poster

Re: Hair Cut with glove

Post by Robboxxx123 »

Yeah, fortunately for me I had a clear uninterrupted view of her glove the whole time! I think she had the glove on because she must have cut her hand so it probably won't be a regular thing
:(
glovesnaprons
Regular poster

Post by glovesnaprons »

I was very fortunate my ex was a hair dresser, shed always cut my hair at home wearing nothing but various aprons we had and black hair dressing gloves, she found it more difficult to cut my hair while wearing the gloves but loved to see my reaction when she slid them on. I was often rewarded for "holding still" with a nice hj/bj afterword!
alek200
VIP

Post by alek200 »

Rommeltje wrote:Mine wear gloves when they wash my hair. And they're some kind of household gloves too! :w00t: (A kind that's a bit tighter than regular ones, though.) The sad thing is, however, that they're always behind me when they do it, and I've never seen much more than a glimpse of them wearing them. Heck, I didn't even realize they were wearing gloves for a very long time. Just wondered why their fingers felt so smooth gliding over my scalp. :rolleyes: Didn't figure it out until I saw a pair hanging over the sink. (It did in retrospect explain why I got an erection when they gave me a hair wash/head massage combo once, though. :p)
Me too. With very tight black latex gloves it's very very good for me :)

alek200's - Cloud Storage
Latex Gloves <= Links (08-11-2023)
Satin Gloves <= Links (08-11-2023)
Gloves Girls Pack <= Links (11-11-2023)

If you want to support and help me expand my collection you can donate here:
paypal.me/gloveslover
Jj124
Occasional poster

Post by Jj124 »

They do at my place as well, however they are vynel gloves, my least favourite

Return to “Experiences”