My first sexual glove experience

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

yergieglover
Regular poster

My first sexual glove experience

Post by yergieglover »

I remember the first time I had sex with gloves. It was a strangely liberating experience, for two reasons: I was showing someone my fetish for the first time, and I was going to take the plunge by having sex with a man for the first time (I am male and bisexual).
I had asked a quick question to him when we began speaking: "Do you mind if I wear some gloves while we fuck?" Simple, direct, quick, to the point.
"Yes," he said, and I pulled on two pair of medical latex gloves--one elbow length, and the other mid forearm length over them. So much latex on my arms, I had already started jacking off before I even got in the car :D Feeling latex rub on my hard cock was a wonderful feeling, and it never gets old.
I pulled on a vibrating cock ring and turned it on, zipped up and kept rubbing my bulge, moving my hand up and down over my denim. I was really fucking horny, and I couldn't stop, and I ended up firing off a load in my pants before I had even left. A big, sticky wet spot in my pants, and I was still cumming.
I wasn't discouraged, and I pressed on, getting in my car and leaving for his apartment.
You know there's more of this story for you, but you're going to have to wait for it. ;) But just to spoil you on the details: I cum. Again. And again. While I have gloves on my hands and a cock in my ass.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Re: My first sexual glove experience

Post by Jake »

Well it's a good start and well written ;)

May I ask how old you both were at the time?
yergieglover
Regular poster

Post by yergieglover »

I was 19 and he was in his late 40's.

So I remember pulling up to his apartment and stepped out. I greeted him, keeping my hands in my pockets. I didn't want to let the gloves out just yet.
Before we even got to the room, he had pushed me to the wall in the elevator and put his tongue in my mouth. Ohhh my god, it was wonderful. Man or woman, I had never felt a kiss like that before. The way he put his arms around me, guiding my gloved hands under his pants and onto his hard cock. My cock ring was still vibrating, and my dick was still rock solid, ready to cum again.
He took me to his bedroom, where he began to undress me, taking off my jacket first. He saw my gloves, and took off his shirt. He ran my hands up from his abs and up his chest, and put my fingers in his mouth, sucking on them slowly. I knew he was already into the gloves, and it just made him hornier.
I took off my pants and asked him if he had a condom that I could use. I'm wasn't a top then, but the feel of a nice latex rubber condom is my favorite sexual feeling in the world. After I had rolled on the rubber and started jacking off again, he laid me down on the bed and started fucking my face. His cock was so thick and long. I can't forget it. It just filled me up. He pumped his hips slowly, jacking me off while he fucked my mouth. The whole time I'm running my hands up and down his chest and cock and balls, wanting to milk him right there.
I remember as he did both of those things, I could feel the pressure build again right at the base of my cock. I held it back as long as I could--I so wanted him to just blow his nut in my mouth before me, but I couldn't keep it down any longer--I blew another hot sticky load in the condom. Not being in control of my own orgasm was such a strange experience. I just felt the same rhythm to his hand the whole time as I whined and moaned and eventually said a muffled "Oh fuck me god" through a cock. He took joy in it, and I saw him smile and call me his little bitch.
We're almost at the end, and he hasn't even fucked me yet.
lestat
Newcomer

Post by lestat »

What did he think of the double gloves?
jafar10
Occasional poster

Post by jafar10 »

ohnice i have no experience yet :(

Return to “Experiences”