My first real glove experience

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

My first real glove experience

Post by italiglover »

For most of us, we get our love for it as kids. But, perhaps I'm one of the lucky few (I hope you all get the chance btw ;) ) to experience a real life encounter with some.

(Explaining the sexual parts are kind of hard for me, but I'll try :D )

It was my senior year in college. A cold day in January. I had recently started dating a sophomore girl who was incredibly kinky and open in bed. We had great chemistry, great connections we were comfortable enough with each other to tell what sorts of kinks we were into. I had told her (lets call her Daria) Daria that I was into many things, being tied up, role reversal (her the dominate) and other small things. But, I severely hesitated constantly in the past to tell her my fetish for rubber gloves. But, not on this day.

We were laying in bed, (the heat not working as well as it should in my room) and said to me "what's the last thing of yours that you like?" She wanted to know as she kissed me gingerly on my neck and continued to press onwards with her questions. After her saying many c'mons and teasing me a bit more, she had coaxed me in telling her the details.

I explained to her my love for gloves. How they turn me on. The sensations are so intoxicating that honestly, drinking just is not nearly as interesting as experiencing this. She smiled shyly. And said, that's okay. I'm not disgusted in any way. Hesitantly, I asked her if it would be okay to try using them in bed. Maybe perhaps role play? She was down with that.

Excited, she asked me if had anything around she could wear? Now, honestly, how can you not think of something when you have a beautiful Colombian girl naked, and attentively wanting to please you right than and there? You can't say you don't have anything! You need to think quick! Well, luckily for me we had a first aide kit in our dorm that if anything went missing to, not a soul would question a missing item. I found a pair of exam gloves in there and discretely made it back to my dorm room.

Daria asked if she wanted to play nurse? I said of course. She wanted to get a sperm sample. Me-oh-my. I asked to be tied up and she did. For the next hour or what felt like forever, she did not touch my dick not once. Instead just lightly and softly touching and rubbing me in different places. My thighs (the killer) my stomach and kissing me ever so calculating. The fact I was physically tied to the bed only added to the Euphoria.

Than finally came the release, she worked skillfully for her sample. And because her methods were just that good, I had my release in less than 15 mins. Leg cramps included it was that good.

That sort of memory has stood with me. And i think will always will be. It's a shame we never worked out. But, I felt I had to share.
household99
Regular poster

Re: My first real glove experience

Post by household99 »

I can still remember the first time using gloves in a sexual way. One night my parents went out to dinner and I was home alone. I could not wait until they left because I knew my mom just purchased a pair of gloves. They were Playtex Handsaver gloves and they are sold in a plastic package. I remember opening the package very carefully to make sure I could glue the package closed again.

After opening the package I inhaled the exquisite odor of brand new gloves. I put on the gloves and I remember touching myself. After a few minutes suddenly something came out of me that did not look normal. After thinking about it more I realized that I just had my first sexual experience. It is not the most interesting of experiences but I would love to hear more of others’ stories.
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Post by italiglover »

Thank you for sharing and explaining your experience. It's not easy I know. It's much appreciated that you gave a reply. rep+
imofets
Occasional poster

Post by imofets »

household99 wrote:I can still remember the first time using gloves in a sexual way. One night my parents went out to dinner and I was home alone. I could not wait until they left because I knew my mom just purchased a pair of gloves. They were Playtex Handsaver gloves and they are sold in a plastic package. I remember opening the package very carefully to make sure I could glue the package closed again.

After opening the package I inhaled the exquisite odor of brand new gloves. I put on the gloves and I remember touching myself. After a few minutes suddenly something came out of me that did not look normal. After thinking about it more I realized that I just had my first sexual experience. It is not the most interesting of experiences but I would love to hear more of others’ stories.
it reminds me my first glove sexual experience, the only difference is that i wore a yellow household pair of gloves. It's nice to hear others with the same experience.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

imofets wrote:it reminds me my first glove sexual experience, the only difference is that i wore a yellow household pair of gloves.
Well now, you've got my attention. :) Please tell us more! :D
Vibesss
Occasional poster

Post by Vibesss »

As far as my mom tells me, she used to make me some sort of mittens to keep me warm at night... I think that's the actual origin of my glove fetish :D after a while she gave me an old pair of her leather gloves so they keep me warm at night...but that's not the only thing dirty old me used them for ;)

Return to “Experiences”